Author Topic: delete  (Read 229 times)
zer0w0rm (OP)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:08:40 AM
Last edit: July 05, 2018, 11:00:13 AM by zer0w0rm

delete
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zer0w0rm (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:24:02 AM

More shorteners Huh

1: why should people join your url shortener when they can go join  others for Earning  ?

2: i like how you are paying in other coins DOGE LTC also are you going to support other coins as well?

3: $0.80cpm is kinda low will you be putting it up?

1 . Shorteners died day by day and not much legit shorteners left that support faucethub . More legit shorteners mean more choice & more way to earn for FOs .

2 . I'll try but not now .

3 . CPM will be vary between 0.70$~1.00$ depends on ad revenue . Some FOs already know how I play CPM rates .
Thanks
earnmoneytalk

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

Cool ! Am gonna try your url shortner

Let you all know how that works in coming days
Kema

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 06:55:57 AM

I'm not going to sugar coat it and so, here are some thoughts.
This is YOUR thread, make a sales pitch! Why should I use your URL shortener?
I'm really trying not to come across as offensive here but it's a dog eat dog world we live in.
Faucethub payouts is a nice feature, but...
From the top of my head I know at least one other URL shortener with seemingly identical service but higher payout rates.
Why should I switch from an established shortener that I already have a working relationship with to you, an unknown entity?

Do you have faster payouts?
Do you have fewer popunders?
Do you have higher payout rate?
Do you have any edge at all?

I'm not bashing your initiative, but if you're going to be successful, you need to bring something to the table.
I'd love to give your shortener a try, but I need an incentive to do so.
I run some faucets and face much of the same problems myself. How do I stay competitive? What am I bringing to the table?

I know my users would appreciate less popunders (I use only 1 per claim myself) and ultimately I try to keep my users happy. After all, all the work I put in is for them and their enjoyment. So, if you could eliminate the popunders, that would make you interesting even if your payout rate is on the low side.
If you count all views (up to the 50/ip limit) that is a good sales pitch, often I see views going uncounted for one reason or another.
If you have great customer service that is an excellent sales pitch. Really, this is important, if you offer great customer service people will accept lower payout rates because they trust you.

Sorry for making this a long post, but I try to encourage initiatives like yours and I want you to succeed. Smiley

Don't just short links, ezLink them!
sumair7231

Activity: 261
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:28:12 AM

hi my faucet dont have 5 min timer actually my faucet dont even have a timer but my script is custom made and blocks most of the bots . we use shortlink rotator that rotates links so this will make my site like it has timer can i use it ?
zer0w0rm (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:12:11 AM

CPM increased from 0.80$ to 0.90$ .
sumair7231

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:59:19 AM

btcleets is now Scam.
 links deleted , views , delete etc

zer0w0rm (OP)

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

btcleets is now Scam.

I reset all links & stats to save database but your balance is still remain in your account .
Seems like you experienced this for the first time .
sumair7231

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:54:11 PM

btcleets is now Scam.

I reset all links & stats to save database but your balance is still remain in your account .
Seems like you experienced this for the first time .
yup i experience this first time coz no shortner owner (dont tell me shit i own a shortner too) delete views , yeah few delete links but no one do delete views without views we cant track how much traffic we have send and have many hits are counted , since u have deleted stats u have manipulated balance and u can even cut ANYONE balance and he would not be abke to track it

ALSO deleting links makes our faucet unusable
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: