Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:55:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Indian exchange Zebpay adds EOS to its trading platform  (Read 88 times)
Goozzi (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:54:20 AM

Zebpay, an Indian cryptocurrency exchange platform has added another cryptocurrency to its platform, EOS, an ERC20 based token for the users. Zebpay is India’s leading Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency exchange with over 3 million users. On Zebpay, the user can send, receive, and trade EOS. However, the trading starts on 17th April 2018 from 1:00 pm IST onwards. The intraday trading fee is 0.1% for all cryptocurrencies.

Source: https://ambcrypto.com/indian-exchange-zebpay-adds-eos-to-its-trading-platform/
gold1112

Activity: 196
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:37:42 AM

It is nice news! EOS for me is a very good project to be investing because of it's advanced platform on DApps. I believe EOS is just going to surprise us with new stuff after the main net launch. I have to say I'm really excited for the future. Honestly I can see EOS taking over as #1 in marketcap.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: