Bitcoin Forum
July 28, 2024, 08:28:07 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Avalon 4 module bitcoin ASIC for sale @ auction - no reserve  (Read 748 times)
slu2 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

10% discount code @ clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 05:11:41 AM

This is a Avalon 4 module unit with upgraded firmware presently mining at over 111Gh/s
This unit is designed to hash at between 96Gh/s and 112Gh/s.

[Firmware Version] => 20130821
cgminer-70bc62c
luci-d854edc+
cgminer-openwrt-packages-800cc58
[Description] => cgminer 3.4.0

Includes wifi antennae & power cord

Im a reputable seller on Ebay, for 11 years and with over 420 positive feedback (100%)

Will accept BTC with preev.com prices at the time of the sale.   Or I will accept Paypal from verified accounts. 
Purchase must take place on Ebay, with a reputable account.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=121214281213&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Multi-plex in Idaho for coin
10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 03:19:49 PM

Please be aware that I am waiting for the auction to end on Ebay. I won't be ending the auction early, no matter what the offer is.
There is only 3d 08h left at this point.   The price of BTC is going up dramatically, and I suspect the same thing for the auction.
I've had to cancel a few bids on ebay already because they came from new accounts.   As per the terms of the auction, we don't allow bids from unproven accounts, and we don't allow payments from unverified paypal accounts. 
If you don't have a proven Ebay account, and/or if you don't have a verified paypal account, then please write me.  I can arrange to take a payment of BTC @  preev.com prices, rather than paypal.   But I will only accept BTC as payment from accounts that do not meet the minimum requirements.    Thanks!

10% discount  www.clovisstar.com = BITCOINTALK  ||   TSU.co/clovisstar  ||  Ardeva Token
zvs
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 04:34:59 PM

You expect the bids on there right now to be reputable accounts?  eBay doesn't allow you to stop people with 0 feedbacks from bidding anymore
chanberg

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 06:41:36 PM

Never understood why people post here and on eBay, its one or the other... Its not like someone from the forum is going to bid on eBay with those prices... where as the seller is not going to take a low BTC offer from someone on the forum...

Its such a backwards way of thinking it will drive more traffic towards that sale...

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:56:14 PM

". Its not like someone from the forum is going to bid on eBay with those prices... where as the seller is not going to take a low BTC offer from someone on the forum..."

No I won't take low offers. But I advertised here, because I WILL take BTC as payment.   Not many ebayers are in the BTC community as of yet, so it only makes sense.    And if I am wasting my time, that's my business.  No different than you spending time to complain about it here, right?

As for valid account vs. invalid account.   Just consider that Ebay seller protection is a valid protection.  If a seller follows ebay seller guidelines, the deal will be honored.

I have dedicated a website to discuss the ebay seller protection issue;   xbttrades.wordpress.com

slu2 (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 09:52:09 AM

Ended sale.   Thanks for the responses.

There is another auction about to end for block erupters and a mondo hub..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: