Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:04:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Invest in ICOs?  (Read 782 times)
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

Investing in any ICO is a simple process but we have to be very careful when dealing with them because without proper about the tech behind the project, you cannot make more money through it. So we have to understand the project details clearly.
tomsoier

Activity: 784
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:32:57 AM

Investing in any ICO is a simple process but we have to be very careful when dealing with them because without proper about the tech behind the project, you cannot make more money through it. So we have to understand the project details clearly.

It seems to me that for investment in ICO it is necessary to allocate a certain amount, the loss of which will not be critical. Also, I would advise not to invest in one ICO more than 10% of the total amount of money, besides carefully choose the project. So I think that this can not be called a simple process
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:44:43 PM

When you are going to invest on ICOs, make sure first that the dev team is cery transparent and that they always give an update and does not hesitate to answer all inquiries, not just giving you a link to their website, some ICOs as well are just hyping, make sure that you understand first what the project is all about and whether the project would succeed for a long time, since we have POS coins now, some attract people to invest in them by giving a huge amount of reward and in the long run, there will br oversaturation of coins and the value will drop, just make sure you update yourself with new coins.
Veviene0417

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:20:17 AM

My primary goal in investing in ICO's was to research and understand how this new market is working now. It is overhyped and it looks like a bubble. Nonetheless, the blockchain technology and decentralized ecosystem are likely to change how our societies operates. Before you can invest in an ICO, you have to buy Ethereum. Setting up Myetherwallet, since most of the ICO are based on Ethereum smart contacts your crypto wallet has to support receiving tokens.
nezzard

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 05:22:43 PM

Each project publishes detailed instructions on how to properly invest and become one of the participants in ICO. You can watch different videos on the Internet and do everything as in the example)

kongk

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:53:18 PM
Last edit: May 30, 2018, 08:45:28 PM by kongk

if you want to inves into ico then you have to follow step that exist in trading, because if you wrong step choose ico then you own that will be loss.
military

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:25:17 PM

You should know that each ICO project has their own invest way so it depend on which project you're going to invest in. But at the moment I think almost ICO project also require KYC for investor so you need to pass the KYC first if you want to invest in any ICO project.
katawan4741
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:42:25 AM

Make a little research in the ICO's you want to part task in If the projects he are highly rated by ICO review sites, making their names even if they haven't started in the ICO sale, must be hyped up by the community and of course the team behind the project.
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:56:28 PM

Eeh man, i don't get it. What do you mean invest? You said that you already participated in some ICOs. That's weirdest question that i've ever read
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:54 PM

if u are planning to invest in icos i prefer to check this website very often for ico data analysis website icorating.com they have in-depth research on upcoming icos
maucial

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:36:24 PM

Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

First of all, always do your own research before investing in a project.

Looking at the project as a whole and looking at the team behind it, is very important to make a correct decision.

If I can give you guys my opinion, I discovered an exciting ICO that is very interesting: RAWG.

Look at this article where the team explains:

“Why the games market needs RAWG”

https://medium.com/rawg/wp-bits-1-why-the-games-market-needs-rawg-ccf039c0bae7

The ICO will start in a short period and they are at the moment in pre-ICO phase. This is the ICO site: https://token.rawg.io/. It's a video game discovery platform that converts your skills into goods and services (the site is already working, with more than 57,000 games in the database) and, which is very interesting, they have already reached the soft cap.

Have a look and get some information while doing your own research!
clawdiw

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:12:43 PM

In order to invest in an ICO, after you did an account on Coinbase and bought your BTC/ETH, then you gotta search for a good project to participate in the ICO. One such good project that is still in the ICO is #Blocnation. Excellent use of the BNTN token - to pay for a drink at Tomorrowland, the idea is already working and being successful. As long as you would like to participate in this ICO, you should buy KMD.
Next step should be to create an exchange account such as Binance that has most of the tokens used to pay for a new token in an ICO.
So after you create a Binance account, send your BTC/ETH from Coinbase to Binance account, buy the coin accepted in that ICO (in this case KMD) and afterwards send that coin to the address that the team has provided you. That is pretty much it.
Take a look at this project that I told you about and make your own decision to invest in it or not: https://blocnation.io/
Stay safe!

Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:50:11 PM

Icos are tricky but look for those with a great  reputation and good team, like Allstocks
CybereyesWinger

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:44:45 AM

Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

Hello! Before investing in projects, several criteria should be considered:
1) Development plan
2) The final goal
3) The development team
4) Marketing and expansion
5) Basics of the project
6) Market analysis (for competitive ability)
7) Security
Cool Advantages over existing projects
9) Logical docking (working capacity)
10) Investors' comments
Then you can invest boldly! I even intend to go to one very promising project, called Kelivn Blockchain. More acceptable criteria are the above, this project has a revolutionary method in the field of the crypto industry, namely integration with quantum computations
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:08:41 PM

Eeh man, i don't get it. What do you mean invest? You said that you already participated in some ICOs. That's weirdest question that i've ever read
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:59:27 PM

To be honest, I was disappointed in the ICO, because now it is very difficult to find real projects and I lost money many times despite carefully thought out projects for investing...
aigor9994

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:03 AM

now is a very difficult time, before investing in the project I advise you to study the project in detail!
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:19:34 PM

Invest a lot of mind is not necessary! Now is the time when there is a lot of scum among ICO! You need to carefully study the project! I'm afraid of losing money because of any experiments! We need to choose projects more carefully!
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:47:20 PM

Look for an investment with a hardworking team. Wpp token is one
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:46:49 AM

Well you do not just invest to see how it works here, to see how the market works you must first learn how it works how it rolls you do not just try but I think it is called a luck for me do not get me wrong here (I got lucky once even I did not know how the progress of ICO works.
Now I learn that we must read everything before doing something or investing your money and waiting your time in it.
1. Read and watch everything about the book/ICO do leave a thing its an headache but it is worth it.
2. Know every opinion of the people when it comes to the ICO the process the works.
The key is right combination of innovation vis-a-vis regulatory compliance.
ICO is great tool to connect entrepreneurs with public fund and i would love to read more about it.
The investor and government may rightly be concerned about checks and balances in ICO and exchange of cryptocurrency and i trust, some of the issues will be sorted out with time and trust.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: