Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:53:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Invest in ICOs?  (Read 782 times)
Enyi001

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:44:07 AM

Investing in ICO is really something of careful observation. Never jump into investing in any ICO. Mark out time to check all the relevant information needed before making investment. Some ICOs have turned out to be fraudulent while others have turned out successful. Check reviews, read through their whitepapers and ensure you pick critical points beofe making investment.
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

For investment in an ICO. Of course things you should do first is to choose a good project ICO. If you are unsure on a project, then you can read the rules, how to invest in the project. In addition, you should also understand, that you should be investing in coins. Most of the ICO use ethereum. Then we recommend that you prepare your coins, too.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:02:50 AM

Very responsible approach to the selection of the project.
To study all possible information on the project.
To communicate with other potential investors at the forums, where information on the project is published.
If knowledge is allowed, then study the project code and its business model.
Assess the risks of investing.
If you are looking for a new way of investing, then ICO is what you need. If the analysis is correct, the profit from the ICO will exceed the profit from the IPO several times. But remember that investments are associated with an increased risk and any investment should be treated very deliberately.
smutexar

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:27:43 AM

It seems to me that you are right in your actions, otherwise you can not earn. You only need to study the market and enough theory to understand what project you need to invest, and what is not and what actions are best not to perform
Hire_Go

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 04:42:29 AM

Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

Unfortunately everyone seems to be going off hype of projects and then they get bitten and behold you get a bearish market. guys invest in icos that you believe in for the technology. for how they disrupt centralized system and whether you believe the team with their partners can deliver. dont go on hype.
wakier

Activity: 826
Merit: 260

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

Very risky to join ico investment if we have no knowledge about the project ico.We have to know and can choose ico which will be successful in the launch of his program into the market.If we wrong join invest in the project ico.klwe will lose much and balance we will be forfeited when the project failed.learn of knowledge first about ico before you want to join invest ico project

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:04:19 AM

It's an ICO winter right now so make sure to be careful about picking just any ICO.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Jukwle

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:49:37 PM

Be exceptionally careful about new activities that are searching for your ID data while taking an interest in an ICO. I realize that there are controls to fit in with, yet any ICO deserving at least moderate respect will host a confided in third gathering taking care of their ID confirmations, as opposed to putting away your information themselves, as this is helpless against hacking.
twitchtver

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:08:27 AM

The first thing to look out for is the team behind the project, if you find them on social media, especially linked in, check their background, past works, etc. After you assure that they are not some scammers then you can easily read the whitepaper of the project to see what the project is about.
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:10:31 AM

Your English is so fucking terrible Smiley. I can't get what you mean and the reason why you create this thread Smiley. You wanna invest in ICO but you don't know the way to invest? Or you don't know the way to find out good ICO project to invest in? Forget it, I'll not show you anything unless you improve your English at first Smiley
VeteranH

Activity: 106

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:28:30 AM

First thing you should look out for is the members of the project, you definitely need to check their background to see their previous projects, their reliability, etc, after you check that they are completely legit, than read their whitepaper and start searching for the project itself, what is it all about and does it meet your requeriments...
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:51:39 AM

So, are you telling us about your experience on investing in ICOs? teching us or asking for advice? Making an investment is too simple yet the process of choosing the right ICO is more complicated especially if you don't have any prior knowledge about on how your so called "system" works.

princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 12:56:16 AM

Investing in ICOs requires a lot of hard work as you perform a personal study into the project in other identify the right ICO. First of all, you must know the idea behind the project by reading the whitepaper. Is the idea worth attracting the interest of investors? If yes, then you are a step towards a good ICO. Also, check the credentials and status of the team members in order to weigh their expertise towards carrying the project to its full realization.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Adalwolf

Activity: 239
Merit: 4

AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:00 AM

Dear all,
My understanding of ICOs didn’t feel complete without participating in the process. Soon, I opened a Coinbase account and invested a few thousand dollars to see how the “system” works. I subscribed to crypto newsletters and ICO alerts. In the next few months, I participated, sometimes successfully and sometimes not so much, in a few ICOs.

Thanks,

I totally didn't understand what you're trying to say from this post.

Your question is how to invest in ICOs but you also said you successfully participated in some ICOs already then what else you want to know about investing in ICOs?

You mean to say some ICOs have given you profits and some are not?

ICOs investments are a very high risk and reward programs because if your ICOs picks up then you can make a lot of money otherwise you may lose most of your investment.
I am also confused by the statement, but I am trying to understand the purpose of it, maybe he has followed some ICO and he got good results sometimes he lost his money, I think ICO works like that, if you participate in the right ICO you will get a lot of money, if the ICO fails, you also get a failure, place your bet and enjoy the process!
you can invest in ICO because I know if you want to invest in ICO you have to be careful and you better look at the white paper first if you want to follow a good ICO project and avoid the fraud so from now on it's a lot of people who invest in crypto because ICO is a lot of scams

Autobay.io   │  The First Decentralized E-commerce platform Buy Sell Cars
JOIN TOKEN SALE    ►   1 OCTOBER 2018   ◄
Folomyu

Activity: 41

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:11:51 AM

My essential objective in putting resources into ICO's was to explore and see how this new market is functioning at this point. It is overhyped and it would seem that an air pocket. In any case, the blockchain innovation and decentralized biological system are probably going to change how our social orders works. Before you can put resources into an ICO, you need to purchase Ethereum. Setting up Myetherwallet, since the greater part of the ICO depend on Ethereum brilliant contacts your crypto wallet needs to help getting tokens.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:15:22 AM

the real thing about an ico is to join when there are (50% off from token price) most icos do some pr sales. But the chance of being scammed is higher at the prsale aswell

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐