Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:01:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best airdrop sites?  (Read 689 times)
jimmyjohnjimmy (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:35:37 AM

Hello all,

What airdrop websites do you use to find new / good airdrops? I had a quick search but there are so many!
mmacool

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:43:54 AM

I use the website, airdropster, airdropalert And looking for new airdrops on the forums. Use Google to search groups in telegrams. You can find a group that suits you. A lot of options. Can be anywhere in a row to register, and it is better to choose
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:48:51 AM

i'm so courious for this, because until this time i just participate on bounty not an airdrop because i think airdrops is not really promise as bounty
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

Hello all,

What airdrop websites do you use to find new / good airdrops? I had a quick search but there are so many!

perhaps there are some website to find airdrops ,but I don't know if it is reliable 'cause most airdrop nowadays is fake which is no distribution . If i were you pal,  make some research on bounty section instead of searching everywhere. Or join telegram which had a list of all classified airdrops , sorry i can't provide link here.  Just search Aidrop king. 
jimmyjohnjimmy (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:00:19 AM

I use the website, airdropster, airdropalert And looking for new airdrops on the forums. Use Google to search groups in telegrams. You can find a group that suits you. A lot of options. Can be anywhere in a row to register, and it is better to choose

Thanks for the info, will have a look at the ones you mentioned!
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:05:57 AM

Hello all,

You can check out and join the airdrop at some prestige page!
I also participated in several projects! Some of them are very good, some failed!
jimmyjohnjimmy (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:39:15 AM

Hello all,

You can check out and join the airdrop at some prestige page!
I also participated in several projects! Some of them are very good, some failed!

Thanks I will have a look!
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:52:51 AM

It is also good to look at Twitter with the hashtag #airdrop to know what kind of airdrops there are. Therefore I receive some newsletters about airdrops. It is good that you make a mail for airdrops and receive there the newsletters about it.

Adio

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:58:10 AM

Check out airdropalert, they've got some couple of good airdrop, not just any random airdrop, you can follow them on twitter and turn on your notification for getting to know quickly
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

I used the website airdropalert , but when the reward for such work became very small I'm done with airdrops. You also suggest to first calculate the time you'll spend on a daily basis and determine for themselves whether to take seriously.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:12:29 AM

Hello all,

Actually after I filled up the many forms, registered to a lot of airdrops and I did not get any tokens from there I no longer to join in any airdrop. Because most of the airdrops now are worthless, fake or scam. I get an information about the airdrops in the airdrop alert good luck to you man.
SalmanMJ9

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:19:39 AM

I believe TokenSuite is building a new platform aiming to list the trustworthy airdrops and make it accessable for everyone within few click. I believe the launch would be either today or later this week, you can follow that on their website: http://tokendrops.com/

dhemasm

Activity: 1829
Merit: 134

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:21:02 AM

So far airdropalert is the best airdrop website, Token section on bitcointalk forum too. I heard tokensuite build platform for airdrop (Tokendrops), you can see their telegram or website.
JungleBadman

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:19 AM

AirdropAlert is by far the best. Search #airdrop on twitter can lead to some aswell
ibasatec

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:23:41 AM

Very interesting contribution on airdrop sites
I'll test everyone  Cool
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:27:05 AM

i think  airdropalert and tokendrops is best airdrop site, but we dont know the airdrop is scam or no, we can check it after distribution is over and when list in market.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
baby25

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

Follow airdropalert on Twitter. They are posting a legit airdrop there or if you don't have twitter you can join to their telegram channel so you will be updated.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:51:58 AM

There are multiple telegram channels which inform you about airdrop bounties but most of those would give you a referral link where the OP would get stakes after you join it. There are multiple twitter accounts too, but not all are reliable. So the best way for you to get information about quality airdrop campaigns is through this forum itself. Just join every single airdrop campaign out there and enjoy the free money.
cryptolickingood

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:05:34 AM

Thanks for asking this! I was wondering this myself. As a newcomer it is quite overwhelming
imToken

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:12:58 AM

Hello all,

perhaps there are some website to find airdrops ,but I don't know if it is reliable 'cause most airdrop nowadays is fake which is no distribution . If i were you pal,  make some research on bounty section instead of searching everywhere. Or join telegram which had a list of all classified airdrops , sorry i can't provide link here.  Just search Aidrop king. 
It looks like you are very experienced. Are you willing to provide some valuable airdrops or reward platforms for our reference? We will seriously screen out the scams. Thank you very much. Grin

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: