Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:09:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO will fail due to annoying bounty hunters on telegram?  (Read 146 times)
jademaxxiss012 (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

I do not know if this is a barometer that can add a success rate of an ICO project to succeed. As we all know that these ICO are promoting also their project on the telegram wherein investors and bounty interact and will make a healthy environment to attract these investors by posting positive comments on the telegram channel. However, the real happenings in the telegram is opposite. The telegram channel are composed only to a lot of annoying bounty hunters that are almost complaining everyday in the telegram channel. Always asking for their stakes without reading the pin messages on the telegram channel. Even the ICO management provide a telegram for bounty hunters but still could not be able to identify which is the bounty chat and the telegram channel for the ICO. So sad that some of the ICO telegram channel have been muted just because of this annoying bounty hunters. How about you do feel the same ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:57:33 AM

That's why bounty hunters should be responsible enough, there are really annoying bounty hunters that act as if they are the boss.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:04:41 AM

I have said it before on several occassions. These bounty hunters are not helping projects, they are bringing the reputation and image down big time. I stopped Slack and I stopped Telegram just to get out of those terrible environments. Projects now have to get smart and hire good bounty managers to weed out these negative elements. ICOs will fail just giving out tokens to bounty hunters who do nothing but dump on first opportunity.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AkropolisTeam

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:11:22 AM

I do not know if this is a barometer that can add a success rate of an ICO project to succeed. As we all know that these ICO are promoting also their project on the telegram wherein investors and bounty interact and will make a healthy environment to attract these investors by posting positive comments on the telegram channel. However, the real happenings in the telegram is opposite. The telegram channel are composed only to a lot of annoying bounty hunters that are almost complaining everyday in the telegram channel. Always asking for their stakes without reading the pin messages on the telegram channel. Even the ICO management provide a telegram for bounty hunters but still could not be able to identify which is the bounty chat and the telegram channel for the ICO. So sad that some of the ICO telegram channel have been muted just because of this annoying bounty hunters. How about you do feel the same ?

I think there should be more strict rules about bounty campaigns in general. There special threads here for bounty where you can ask a question and get an answer (as well as you can simply write to bounty manager in DM). I think that spam in telegram chat should lead to excluding such participants from bounty campaign. It will be a lesson for a lot of people - there are different channels for different themes, one should not mix them
Sidzukana

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:50:51 AM

I think there should be more strict rules about bounty campaigns in general. There special threads here for bounty where you can ask a question and get an answer (as well as you can simply write to bounty manager in DM). I think that spam in telegram chat should lead to excluding such participants from bounty campaign. It will be a lesson for a lot of people - there are different channels for different themes, one should not mix them

Fully agree with you! All questions about bounty campaigns should be posted in appropriate channels, not in main TG chat
zopply

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

it's actually not even worth having a telegram channel for new coins anymore because of this. You cannot have any constructive talk with any other investors because of the constant spam and complaining from bounty hunters. I prefer using discord over telegram anyhow.

▼ DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:41:15 AM

Fully agree with you! All questions about bounty campaigns should be posted in appropriate channels, not in main TG chat

So many dumb person without reading the rules and i have seen some of them keep trolling on the main telegram group. But i guess this is will be very important to the bounty managers to kick them all. because they are all piece of shit always disturbing a very good discussion regarding ico. it can be traced through the telegram username and then kicked out.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:08:57 AM

I noticed that bounty hunters from third world countries tend to be the most impatient and rude ones, quickly turning to ad hominem attacks as they would be entitled to anything. Others tend to keep lower profile and act in more civilized ways. Just my observation, not trying to stereotype anyone.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

From what i know, there is a rule about not asking bounty questions in the main chat, otherwise the participants will be kicked.
So the telegram moderators should do a better job, and kick out those who don't respect this rule.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

From what i know, there is a rule about not asking bounty questions in the main chat, otherwise the participants will be kicked.
So the telegram moderators should do a better job, and kick out those who don't respect this rule.

There are some instances like that which a person  initiate a certain telegram group channel, because He/she is shilling the other project which competes to another project. Now if they have some inquiries about the project they will ask the admins or devs of that telegram channel and later it will be obviously discern what they want.
HugoStiglitz

Activity: 378
Merit: 47

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:50:42 PM

Some managers have already started banning from their campaigns for asking bounty-related questions in official chats, so I think soon it'll be an obligatory rule among best managers. I don't believe it can change situation fastly, but when first spammers miss their reward, they will be taught to be more responsible and maybe will spread the information among "colleagues".
AkropolisTeam

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

So many dumb person without reading the rules and i have seen some of them keep trolling on the main telegram group. But i guess this is will be very important to the bounty managers to kick them all. because they are all piece of shit always disturbing a very good discussion regarding ico. it can be traced through the telegram username and then kicked out.

And all those questions in TG chat "when bounty ends?", "when distribution of bounty?", "when stakes?" although everything is clearly stated in the rules of bounty campaign. People don't like to read at all nowadays
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: