Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:01:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: on the brink of a correction or the long awaited crash  (Read 894 times)
kamakazibear (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 08:55:16 AM

the one hour interval charts are showing that the ema is coming close to crossing the macd since the previous correction on november 9th. volume was low in comparison to the beforehand surge and afterward correction.

i predict the price to go to 1850 to 2000 CNY within the next couple hours. if any less than these prices it will likely be the crash many have been waiting for.
hieroglyph

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:53:11 AM

I'm torn between wanting lower prices to get some BTC and not wanting newcomers to take a loss and scare them off.  Would be nice if their was a gradual slide down so no panic selling takes place and confidence is not lost but I don't think that will happen. 

siikfo

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:06:28 AM

when i actually had some still invested of course i wanted it to rise, but now that i sold i want the price to crash big time so i can buy some more.

btcprice

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:39:20 AM

the one hour interval charts are showing that the ema is coming close to crossing the macd since the previous correction on november 9th. volume was low in comparison to the beforehand surge and afterward correction.

i predict the price to go to 1850 to 2000 CNY within the next couple hours. if any less than these prices it will likely be the crash many have been waiting for.

I've been watching diligently the last couple weeks. It seems that every time there is a relatively large volume where the price dips, there is always a rise in price afterward. In other words, the price keeps climbing even after large-volume purchases that cause the price to go down. I see this as having support for the price to go up even after a selloff.
InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:41:34 AM
Last edit: November 16, 2013, 10:37:06 PM by InwardContour

this correction today gives us some more steam. i think we will approach $500, and possibly break it, before seeing a real reversal. but who knows, it's bitcoin! we could be at $2000 in 3 weeks and i would not be THAT surprised.  Smiley
marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:48:07 AM

Eventually it will slow down and drop I think.
lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:09:23 AM

It'll fall, but it will rise to new heights in no time  Smiley
Sindelar1938

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:24:40 AM

Any correction will not be for long

$500 is a question of when not if...

Khaoimon

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:57:18 AM

I don't think we are going to see huge drops like to 280-80 again.  I guess it really depends what you call a crash.  With the skyrocketing difficulty and more, more of the world involved, some high profile media attention, I think we're on the steady move up.  I would guess it will still fluctuate like the drop to 380 on bte yesterday.  Granted it could crash if a large balance decides they have enough to live out their life and sells with no regard to the market and people panic.

Mentaso

Activity: 63

Bitcoin News-Reviews

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 04:24:02 AM

Im still at a loss as to how predictions like this are made... is it based on logic/facts or wishful thinking?

hieroglyph

Activity: 70

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 05:45:23 PM

Im still at a loss as to how predictions like this are made... is it based on logic/facts or wishful thinking?

Looks like a bit of intuition spliced with a whole lot of opinion.  after wathcing the price for a while you kind of have to guess what is going to happen and then try to readjust after moves take place if need be.

That is what I do anyway and long term I think I do surprisingly well but not very good at short term predictions one bit lol.

duravello

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:04:09 PM

Yes. As the code becomes more and more perverted, people will begin waking up to alternative coins. The whole redlist idea is going to provide nitro fuel to the altcoin movement and propel many other coins into the mainsteam awareness.

What do you mean ? The Bitcoin code remains the same, just the price is changing.
kamakazibear (OP)

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:31:43 AM

What is remarkable is that minutes after I create this thread a huge gox buy order went through and started the new uptick which we're still undergoing. seems that the whales are well aware that without buy intervention the price would have went down
rednazbtc

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 04:50:14 AM

The whales are always aware.

Aphos

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:12:33 AM

when i actually had some still invested of course i wanted it to rise, but now that i sold i want the price to crash big time so i can buy some more.

I had about 3.8BTC in my wallet before my computer broke a year ago, but I didn't think much of it. Really depressing knowing that would be worth over $1600 now! Although I can only predict a steady rise in the near future, I'm praying for a huge drop so I can recover.
AuroraHF

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:19:45 AM

The whales are always aware.

Very true. Correction will probably occur soon, however the price will rise.

lmao
beetcoin

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:26:44 AM

I had about 3.8BTC in my wallet before my computer broke a year ago, but I didn't think much of it. Really depressing knowing that would be worth over $1600 now! Although I can only predict a steady rise in the near future, I'm praying for a huge drop so I can recover.

do you still have your hard drive? it's recoverable. it's not like your computer's data is stored in your motherboard, cpu, power supply, ram or video card.
majorX

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:31:43 AM

There is no low amount of BTC that is worth making backup of. You never know what these might be worth in future.
Rupture

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:36:58 AM

FUD. Price is going strong and stable, Too The Moon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: