Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:41:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HOW TO KEEP YOUR BITCOIN SAFE AND SECURE  (Read 480 times)
riaruhs09

Activity: 184
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:55:43 PM

some friends from my community always suggest to keep assets in official wallets or hardware wallets and they say do not click any links that we do not know the source.
really, I think that's what matters so much at the moment. a lot of phishing sites that can steal all our assets by breaking into our wallets. so a safe step for assets is to keep our wallets from hackers.

Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:46:56 PM

You utilize a book billford and locate aside cryptos thither which ruffles it offline and extent sheltered from hacks
X-Block Official
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 02:44:58 AM

Make sure your private keys and password are kept in your hands. And hardware wallet is safer than online wallet.
Lakshanl

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:09:48 AM

I recommend Electronic wallet and mobile wallets are the best. Because Electronic wallets can be downloaded software, or hosted in the cloud. The former is simply a formatted file that lives on your computer or device, that facilitates transactions. Hosted (cloud-based) wallets tend to have a more user-friendly interface, but you will be trusting a third party with your private keys.

And Mobile wallets are available as apps for your smartphone, especially useful if you want to pay for something in bitcoin in a shop, or if you want to buy, sell or send while on the move. All of the online wallets and most of the desktop ones mentioned above have mobile versions, while others – such as Abra, Airbitz and Bread – were created with mobile in mind.

Hope you this will helpful to you. Thanks. Wink

quicysz

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:42:52 AM

Keep your btc safe. My favorite offline wallet to use is the paper wallet because it is safe and secure.
litolapis1

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:39:12 AM

In my case, i used to keep my bitcoin in a safer place that im the only one knows. Some of my bitcoins  I save it in a secure and trusted blockchain and while others from a wallet.  I always activate two-factor authentication (2FA) in the security settings. I put a strong password to all of them to prevent unsecured.
jordanamg

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:12:16 PM

Hello Make a Paper Wallet and Scan it make a PDF with the screnn and paste on USB and
Crypt the image with VeraCrypt
hummer113

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 03:41:35 PM

I use standard security methods, keep passwords safe and change them often. I keep important wallets on paper, I use important wallet from a separate laptop.
Cagan

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

ways to keep their wallet in trust; you must install a computer-licensed virus program. you should not open every incoming mail. You should not give a privita key to anyone. if you are not actively using your wallet you can buy paper jug. you have taken the most important measure.
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:23:56 AM

Well since I don't have a lotvof experience here in cryptocurrency I don't know what is best storing system of all cryptocurrency especially bitcoin. But for me in my few knowledge about vitual currency I think it is not good to store your cryptos like bitcoin on exchanges because some exchanges are not secured even if it has a securit authenticator. Moreover not all exchanges are have unsecured system. but for it ia better to store your best bitcoin in the most secured wallet in the world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: