Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:54:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Protocol Stablecoin Bounty Campaign | Duration: 4 weeks.| $1.8k BUSD.  (Read 296 times)
CryptopreneurBrainboss (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 4155

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:28:18 AM
Last edit: September 23, 2021, 08:02:17 AM by CryptopreneurBrainboss

Bounty Details:
Escrow Protocol bounty campaign will last for 1 month, Gistcoin team and campaign manager may perform additional verifications if cheating is noticed.
Campaign starts on 27/09/2021 and last for 4weeks, each task should be done daily. Payouts will be sent within 2 weeks after the campaign ends by Brainboss Management team.
Funds for the campaign are under the custody of the campaign manager. Allocation for each campaign can be reduced or increase if the need arises.
We encourage everyone to do their research and due diligence before investing their time or money. Participating in this bounty campaign or investing in it will be at your own decision.
Disclaimer: By agreeing to participate in this bounty, you acknowledge that the informations you submitted are final and can't be changed.

Bounty General Rules:
All participants need to visit the official Escrow Protocol website to get familiarize with the project.

All participants must join the Official Telegram group of Escrow Protocol .

All participants must follow the Official Twitter account of Escrow Protocol .

All participants must Join the Official Reddit community of Escrow Protocol ..

All participants must join the Official LinkedIn account of Escrow Protocol ..

All participants must join the Official Facebook community of Escrow Protocol ..

All participants must join the Official Instagram account of Escrow Protocol ..

All participants must join Brainboss Bounty Telegram group to stay updated.

Please note that any offensive or inappropriate behavior will lead to immediate disqualification from the campaign.
Using multiple accounts, cheating and spamming are not allowed. You will be disqualified from the bounty program immediately and all your accounts will be banned permanently.
Participants can not change their wallet address after registration. Please double check your wallet address before registration for any campaign.
Newbies are welcomed to participate in this campaign although account created after the thread was published will be disqualified from participating.
All participants must send the Proof of Authentication post to join the bounty program.
All reports should be sent at the end of campaign on this thread. No quoting of your previous reports, stakes are updated weekly.

Tasks & Requirements:
We're looking for 30 high quality profile for each of the following Social media platforms to engage in aggressive marketing for the team;

Twitter - 30 high quality profiles (minimum 4k followers)
Facebook - 30 high quality profiles (minimum 4k followers)
Instagram - 30 high quality profiles (minimum 2k followers)
LinkedIn - 30 high quality profiles(minimum 4k followers)
Reddit - 30 high quality profile (minimum 4k Kamar)
Telegram - 30 high quality profiles

Each completed tasks gets 4 tasks weekly for each campaign  if tasks aren't completed or low value content are observed = 0 stakes for that campaign.

All participants must provide 4 likes, 4 comment, 4 Shares/retweets and 4 upvote of our contents weekly, depending on the platform you're promoting on.

Registration form:
Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
LinkedIn
Reddit
Telegram

Reporting format:
Code:
Campaign type:
Week:
Spreadsheet NO:
Links to shared/retweets posts:
1:
2:
3:
4:
Link to comments:
1:
2:
3:
4:

Proof of Authentication:
#proof of authentication:
Forum username:
Forum profile link:
Participating campaigns:
Bsc address:

Bounty Group

Weeks Dates:
1st week
2nd week
3rd week
4th week

Note: After registration, make sure to check the spreadsheet to confirm that you have been accepted before you start promotion. I am not liable for you providing me the wrong information.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Renegade1979

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:07:08 PM

Dammit that's not $1 worth of Bitsum that's one Bitsum from faucet. That means some 20 satoshi worth almost nothing. Close to zero I mean. That's not mentioning the similarity between a dollar and Bitsum in terms of logos Cheesy
yukseljunk

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:13:08 PM

yep, their symbol is a 'thin' dollar sign:) You get 1 coin when you start telegram, and get 10 coins when you refer someone,  and get 1 coin a day from faucet. Each coin is around 15 sat now.
For me, airdrops of existing coins are better than ICO airdrops which are 99% selling dreams with hyped prices, at least I know how much I will get in the end, even though it is small. I am not talking about scam ICOs or even scam airdrops
Xalia

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:03:35 PM

I hope this project will have a great future ahead. Looking forward for more developments.
liamsimmom

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

an you provide more detailed information about your projects?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: