Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:19:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not?  (Read 4624 times)
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:00:38 AM

In theory yes, the value lf Doge coin can go up to 1 usd or even more, that is if satoshis are also being valued with the same price as bitcoin today, and will only mean that bitcoin's vue had gone up exponentially, as well as Doge coin, but as we can see right now, there is a surplus of Doge coin,  since the begining and up to now,  and propbably the reason behind it is that, it was used before as rewards or tokens, along with bitcoin, just to attract more people,  but now as we can all see, it seems that it had took a life of its own, and is being used in replacement with bitcoin, when it comes to doing arbitration among exchanges, since it is much cheaper, still we need to convert it to bitcoin. Hopefully we may see 1 Dogecoin is equivalent to 1 usd, since it already happened to ripple, it also had a huge surplus before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:28:27 PM

A dodge coin over 1$ is probably not possible to achieve. This coin has no future and was created as a joke. 1$ is too much for dodgecoin. With such a large supply circulating,  price of 0.10 $ will be a success. It's better to invest in other promising coins.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:29:40 PM

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
DOGE won't go up like XRP. And if you wish DOGE went up, why just bought XRP? There are too many coins replaced DOGE. I would sell all DOGE to buy another coins now, because many coins are growing up. You can get profit to compensate your loss in DOGE.
crazyamerican

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:33:34 PM

Dogecoin was mostly created as a joke which is one of the main reasons it wont hit $1.  Another major problem is the circulating supply. Currently the supply is 114,128,784,576 DOGE which means if that a doge coin was $1 the market cap would be $114,128,784,576 or $114 billion., which is only a little under bitcoins current market cap.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:15:27 PM

Dogecoin is very popular, but it won't go beyond $1. It does better than some more serious projects, because of its popularity and easy of use. And also because it is present in every exchanges like Bitcoin.
Swanson

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

doge's hype passed a lot of time ago. there is no technology in this coin. now there are a lot of strong coins beside.
Mihho

Activity: 414
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:53:46 PM

I do not believe in that. It seems to me that this coin will never become so expensive. This coin was created as a joke and I doubt that investors will show great interest to it.
Hamphser

Activity: 2478
Merit: 326

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Doge to reach for 1$? on how? try to see the status it is on rank 34 on the cap but still the the price didn't even pump and I would not surprise that this coin will be later dumped by its holders since seems there's no earning movements came unto it nor profitability is very far to be seen since its long long time stable coin.
When it comes to price movement or we gonna look out on the charts we would able to say price is somehow stable which is actually right.It moves but really on very minimal satoshi range which does means it isnt really profitable into its holders and just looking out on the entire supply then anytime it can be dumped and theres no way for it to be pumped yet i dont see anything special to this coin.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:12:39 PM

Doge is never gonna see the $1 mark. Because of the already huge and infinite supply.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
1020kingz

Merit: 106

Telegram Moderator, Hire me

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:55:17 PM

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
There is nothing special about this coin, i dont know why people still wanting to invest in it. Last years bull market gives a decent price to all alts in the market even with those coins that have no good projects this includes dogecoin and maybe out of FOMO people start buying this coin and when it comes to a bear market they all stuck up on top of the price and waiting for it go up. However in cryptocurrency nothing is impossible to happen, i suggest just hold it maybe in the next bull market you will recover your capital and go on with other alts.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:58:06 PM

There were a lot of people saying that it was gonna be over one dollar, but this is FALSE, there is no way that it can happen.

And all those who try to hype it, are those who do not even know where to invest, lmao.

There is nothing special about this coin, i dont know why people still wanting to invest in it. Last years bull market gives a decent price to all alts in the market even with those coins that have no good projects this includes dogecoin and maybe out of FOMO people start buying this coin and when it comes to a bear market they all stuck up on top of the price and waiting for it go up. However in cryptocurrency nothing is impossible to happen, i suggest just hold it maybe in the next bull market you will recover your capital and go on with other alts.
masonrycrypto

Activity: 87

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:23:41 PM

It's a peoples coin... Why not
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:31:31 PM

There were a lot of people saying that it was gonna be over one dollar, but this is FALSE, there is no way that it can happen.

And all those who try to hype it, are those who do not even know where to invest, lmao.

Inflation and There is no usefulness or ability to hold doge coin. It looks like those are still spreading misleading information about doge gets trapped when the price of doge reached the peak, and they got dumped by the whales. A joke coin never worth a lot. They are still encouraging more and more newcomers to believe in doge to take the advantages for themselves.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:46:05 PM

I actually think that DOGE has a small chance at reaching the $1 mark.

But its actual value will probably not rise that much to be honest. If it actually reaches $1, it'll be because of fiat currency inflating and becoming virtually worthless. Not because its real value is actually rising. But by that point I'm sure all cryptos would have risen a lot more.

At the end of the day, DOGE is an old meme coin with very limited functionality. Markets have moved away from pump and dump coins like Doge, even if there is a huge pump I don't think that a 10000%+ rise is possible. We just haven't seen that in any coin in a short period of time.
boss1dg

Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:40:27 AM

it can not touch 1 USD in near future .
bcoz its marketcap will be huge if it touch 1 USD mark .
also it is just a meme coin .

skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:19:51 AM

I use it because it has fast & cheap transaction and somehow Im fan of this coin also, but for reach $1 it seems like mission imposible for this people many currency coin. I didnt even see the future this coin will touch that price, yes it has huge volume trading but not enough to be on top 5 CMC list ( when it reach $1 ) IMO. it will be arround $114B marketcap vallue if that happen, so I just forget this price and enjoy this coin for short term trade.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:48:54 AM

With DOGE, it is unlikely that the exchange rate will rise to more than $ 1, as DOGE's current exchange rate is only $ 0.005. Comparing XRP with DOGE, the current XRP is a very potential project that has practical applications in large banks and DOGE is just crypto based on the meme flow so the future will not be potential.

Shenrox

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:38:08 AM

I use it because it has fast & cheap transaction and somehow Im fan of this coin also, but for reach $1 it seems like mission imposible for this people many currency coin. I didnt even see the future this coin will touch that price, yes it has huge volume trading but not enough to be on top 5 CMC list ( when it reach $1 ) IMO. it will be arround $114B marketcap vallue if that happen, so I just forget this price and enjoy this coin for short term trade.

Yeah i know what you want to say, it is a crappy coin, it will never be more than two cents. Also, transactions are fast for ethereum and bitcoin at this moment too.. ETH min transaction is costing about $0,20 each.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
cryptograveyard

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:31 AM

It is unlikely because there is not any more development on this coin so it can't get much higher in price. in comparison to the top 10 altcoins it has not much to offer to compete with them. investors will focus on the top 5 to 10 coins with serious development teams and roadmaps and continuously growing usage.
Johnny Lgz

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

It may not reach 1$, but my advice it don't sell them instead use them to gas your wallet in doing transactions and during wallet transfers it may come handy this way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: