Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DOGE coin will it go beyond $1, why & why not?  (Read 4624 times)
eagle10 (OP)

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 11:38:51 AM

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

I hold some DOGE if it goes 1 USD, I will have some decent money to spend some going to some parts of the world. I just want to know if this year it will touch 1 USD like the XRP which they have the same volume as Billion supply I mean.
If you hold around 1M doge and you will be the next rich person but it will never be happened. $1 rate for doge is an impossible thing. In fact about doge will be stay on the penny rate.
There is no the usefulness by hold doge right now until it will be ressurected by ether developer. The inflation of doge makes it impossible.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:31:40 PM

If doge coin will go beyond $1, we can say sc and dgb also can go beyond $1. Considering doge coin is not a really good project, actually I find it really difficult.
However most of us are aware that in the cryptocurrency world (not actually only in crypto) FOMO is really important. Nonsense coins can rule the market from time to time.
I would like to see other promising projects rather than dogecoin. But anyway hope all of them go beyond $1 - $10 - $100 (corresponding their coin max supply) and we all make decent money Smiley)
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:12:40 PM

The answer is no, doge has been abandoned by the owner and nobody used it for investment anymore, some people just hold it for gambling, no big project or big investors are attracted to doge, xrp could go up because there are big project adopting it, doge is a dead coin, if you see the rising price, it is only caused by the pumping, it will go down again soon
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:45:01 PM

The answer is no, doge has been abandoned by the owner and nobody used it for investment anymore, some people just hold it for gambling
At least it has some real use cases unlike any other shitty altcoins out there that is pumped for now. Besides what you said, it can be used for cheaper transaction since fee is very cheap(1doge). IM9 dogecoin can reach 1$ but the chance is less than 0.01%, who knows? Maybe there will be a big project soon that would be centered around dogecoin.
alexv10av

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:51:23 PM

I also had a huge amount of DOGE but the price would not be $1. So I sold all my coins in December 2017
Pikachu12

Activity: 435
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:03:34 PM

114 billion are being circulated in the market. Let's try the calculation. If 1 doge = 1$. there would be 114$ billion. So this is impossible. Doge will never be able to raise 1$
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:15:25 PM

Dogecoin has is own communities and true believers but I doubt you are going see at 1$ range. You are better to invest in more promising projects out there that will provide a true purpose or solve a true problem.

AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:25:25 PM

not now or in this year, but I'm sure doge can achieve it in the future. but if bitcoin can reach 1 million dollars this year, I think the doge can reach it  Grin Wink

remember that the current market situation is stuck and all crypto has not experienced good growth, so just enjoy what we can get and continue to add our own assets.
budong

Activity: 210

Borderless for the People, Frictionless for the Ba

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:25:43 PM

Dogecoin getting ready for Lightning Network
To the moon! Let's make the dogecoin community on bitcointalk strong together. Upvote to support dogecoin and dogecoin's effort for the community.

ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:29:56 PM

Dogecoin was introduced like a "Joke" right at the beginning and even Dogecoin creator didn't think that Doge is a good cryptocurrency to invest in and they created this crypto just for fun Smiley). I think miracle will not happen again with Doge and there are no way for Doge to reach to 1$ cause miracle already happened with Doge and made its price got out of 1 satoshi.

rayk

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:35:30 PM

If it would be such coin like verge which has privacy it may go up to $1 but it has no such feature that will make it pump hard in the future but that can still happen  Smiley
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:43:53 PM

I thought it was too much for the doge to penetrate $1. Indeed this coin has the potential but will not easily reach that price quickly. but certainly, nothing that would have been impossible.
andrew1carlssin

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

#Please, read:Daniel Ellsberg,-The Doomsday *wk

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

today DOGE/USD -> 24H LOW / 24H HIGH $0.004652 / $0.005096

I guess if DOGE even get close to 1 cent we will witness a serious whales dumping

Satoshi's book editor; SCIpher - https://pdos.csail.mit.edu/archive/scigen/scipher.html
Torrenth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:18:11 PM

nothing can happen, anything can happen in crypto, it can be the highest or lowest price, all doge users will expect doge to reach 1 USD but if you have it a bit maybe not useful, you better try your luck with another coin, xrp or other examples. because it looks like the future of XRP is better than Doge.
indrofx78

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:29:58 PM

dogo to 1 $, if, in my opinion, it is possible. in crypto all could be possible, what more doge many traded in various exchangers.

but save the coin doge for a long time if I think less profit is better to buy another coin that is more profitable, that's what I think.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:37:15 PM

I like dogecoin, I think It is a very good coin, but many people don't like it. They think it is a shitcoin, which I totally disagree. I have been holding some dogecoin for more than two years in the hope that it would cross $1 in future. I strongly believe that it would cross $1 in the end of this year.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

I do not think Dogecoin will reach $ 1. Because their technology and development platform can not be compared to XRP. XRP is funded by six large and small banks. That always makes the ripple work and expand their business. Ripple has a huge advantage and Dogecoin does not. I think you should not be expecting Dogecoin. I also hold 7k Dogecoin and I just hope its price will be $ 0.05. that is its highest price.

uncleduckerr

Activity: 202

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

Impossible and that is because of the supply. The reason Ripple can get that high is because 97-98% of is owned by only a handful of accounts. Contrast that with how DogeCoin is held and you will see it is simply impossible.

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:05:52 PM

are u serious want to hodl Dogecoin ?
read this before.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogecoin
u will know u just hodl a coin with unlimited supply
 Grin Grin Grin Grin

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████