Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:21:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This thread has moved  (Read 701 times)
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:19:06 AM

A lot of cryptobank projects I had seen.
What is your difference to worldcore and Baanx ?

Bitex is the first locally-embedded crypto bank.  It aims to provide financial services to the cryptocurrency-based digital economy in Asia and Middle East that is relevant and useful to the local customer base in each region where it operates, while being available globally.

Bitex believes that it can make the greatest impact on society by working at the local level, and ensuring that the benefits of this new cryptocurrency-based digital economy can also be felt by those under-served or left out of the current banking system.

Thus, instead of starting out immediately as a global bank, Bitex wants to ensure that its solution has a local impact.
Bitex has licensed its EZBitex platform to 8 countries already, and many more are to come.

The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:38:11 AM

Great ! As a Japanese, I am looking forward to your project

Bitex will launch in mid-2018 with a subset of banking services offered to customers in 8 countries (Hong Kong, India, Japan, Korea, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates).
We will be happy to see you as a part of our Bitex community.
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:52:02 AM

the soft cap of your project is 1M XBX, but no hard cap. tell us the reason behind it.

The bonus structure makes it hard for us to state exactly the amount we want to raise by “hardcap” but the technical termination to this is 300,000,000 XBX.
And our amount that we are looking to raise is 117,000,000 $.
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:02:30 AM

when ico started?

We will communicate the date of the pre-ICO launch shortly. Please follow our official channels to be always informed about the latest news.
racatbtc

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:40:23 AM

Great !!! Asia and india are huge market, definitively in !
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:40:16 AM

Great !!! Asia and india are huge market, definitively in !

Will be happy to see you as a part of our project!
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

Hello! The project deserves attention. I studied the project white paper and I would like to know about the ICO. when you start it?
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:59:12 AM

Hello! The project deserves attention. I studied the project white paper and I would like to know about the ICO. when you start it?

Thank you for your interest to Bitex, you can already join ongoing Whitelisting at https://ico.bitex.global/. Pre-sale beginning will be announced soon, please follow our official channels for upcoming announcements.
racatbtc

Activity: 60

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:00:48 AM

whitelisted ! i hope pre ico will open soon !
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:53:04 PM

whitelisted ! i hope pre ico will open soon !

Hello! I am happy to greet you as a part of our project!
Join our official communities to be always updated about the latest news.
jerrry moor

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:53:56 AM

Tell me a bit more of your token, please.
jerrry moor

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:02:13 AM

And how you positon yourself on crypto-banking market? Huh
Leeminhe

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Egretia
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:37:14 AM

Tell me a bit more of your token, please.

Bitex is conducting an Initial Coin Offering of its utility token, the Bitex Coin with symbol XBX, to promote the use of the Bitex crypto-banking platform. XBX will be used for access to the services offered by the Bitex platform. After the ICO, the token will be available for purchase from other XBX token holders at Bitex’s exchange as well as other well-known crypto exchanges.
All financial transactions on the EZBitex platform will be fueled by the XBX token. The XBX token is therefore the utility token that allows various stakeholders in the Bitex financial ecosystem to use its offered services.
XBX conforms to the ERC-223 token standard to permit integration with existing wallet and exchange software.

Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:45:09 AM

And how you positon yourself on crypto-banking market? Huh

When creating a crypto-banking solution, Bitex has been motivated by the need to go back to the original purpose for a bank, namely an institution that helps the economy function and grow by providing a way to manage savings, provide means for payments and money transfer, and facilitate loans. By sticking to these basic functions, Bitex believes that crypto-banks can restore the public’s faith in banking for this new cryptocurrency-based digital economy, and remove the image of greed and profit-seeking that current commercial banking has unfortunately propagated by moving into speculative assets and markets.
Bitex believes that it can make the greatest impact on society by working at the local level, and ensuring that the benefits of this new cryptocurrency-based digital economy can also be felt by those under-served or left out of the current banking system. Thus, instead of starting out immediately as a global bank, Bitex wants to ensure that its solution has a local impact.
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

Good job! This is a great and promising project. I'll hope it will have a big success. I'll help with my humble support to spread the word everywhere. Good luck with your project!
Egretia

Thank you for your appreciation and interest to Bitex! Together we evolve!
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 01:32:46 AM

Can not wait until this project reaches a huge capitalization, otherwise you’ll be late, you’ve to invest now!!! Be sure to work a lot if you end up at the end of developing this project. Good luck to your team!

Thank you for your appreciation, we are here to stay. The team is progressing every single day to Mass Adoption.
SeverusSever

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:51:34 AM

A friend of mine recommended me to have a look at your ICO.
Therefore I've got a question.
What kind of services your crypto bank is ging to provide?
BTC111

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 07:31:09 AM

Hello there!

If I buy your tokens, how can I use it?
Bitex_Global
Copper Member

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 08:16:55 AM

A friend of mine recommended me to have a look at your ICO.
Therefore I've got a question.
What kind of services your crypto bank is ging to provide?

EZBitex is the currency exchange and banking infrastructure with a decentralized, distributed and immutable ledger provided by Bitex, which underpins the functioning of the entire system.
> Trading
> Currency exchange
> Staking/Saving of crypto
> Loans/with collateral
Other services:
> Business to business payment
> Kiosk Merchant app for “Traditional Money Exchangers”
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: