Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apitrade.pro - automated trading bot  (Read 999 times)
arcMi

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 07:34:13 PM

I can't seem to add any money to my balance.

As a test, I sent 10.00 worth of litecoin, they said it either timed out or was cancelled, the purchase system they use is coinpayments.net. Coinpayments said they can't give me a refund without the email address that is attached to the purchase. But my email address is not attached to the purchase, since I didn't have to give my email address for the transaction.

So now the litecoin is either in limbo, or, the email attached to the purchase is apitrade's email. All I can get from apitrade is a closed work ticket with no response. And coinpayments just sends me an auto response to the work ticket that the email address is not the same as the purchase email address, then closes out.

Would love to give apitrade a try, but this is a bit crazy.

You don't need send money on apitrade's balance to work.
All of you need is connect your Exchange's API and make ticket to get $16 on balance for test.

Did you send LTC in view of the commission? Coinpayment should receive the amount that you indicated
https://imgur.com/a/sRBXnDE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
arcMi

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:34:41 AM

All users need to create new API keys on the Binance exchange (in the desktop version) to avoid cancelling existing trades. After creating new API-keys and confirming them in e-mail from Binance (if the "Confirm" button does not work use the link under it), go to the "Exchange" section in the Apitrade interface, click the "change" button at the existing Binance exchange (do not add it as a new exchange!) and enter the new keys instead of the old ones, click "save", "save and launch". The system will continue the current transactions.
Julien_Chalte
Copper Member

Activity: 38

Crypto enthusiast

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:44:52 AM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 12:51:46 PM by Julien_Chalte

After using ApiTrade for several weeks, I can now claim that it's a 100% scammy project: I have lost 30% so far in BTC equivalence compared to my initial balance (never look at what their dashboard tells you, it's fabricated to keep you calm and it is completely unrealistic and based on air, but instead look at what the exchange tells you). It seems to be developed by unskilled people, hidden behind nicknames with 0 disclosure about who they are.

The only thing the "bot" is doing is buying tons of coins randomly, and then hodling it, and the team keeps telling their users to wait for the next bull run in order to make profits, while their BTC balance melts like ice under a summer sun and while they conveniently eat fees, which is the only guaranteed thing on their platform. If their bot is just a hodler, well, we can do better ourselves and for free.

Let's not even mention the bugs that keep the bot trading even when you pause it, increasing your losses even further. Some user even questioned the bot's ability when it didn't take profits at +12% on some trades, and then waited for a market reversal while the user watched his losses increase... And all the team said was: "You can close those positions manually when the profits are satisfactory". Really? I mean, REALLY!? So, it's a bot but we have to do its job manually, ourselves!??

When I dared exposing those things publicly on their Telegram group, merely answering other users' concerns (copy of my intervention below), they deleted all my messages, banned me, and even deactivated my account for a while without prior notice. Very professional... NOT. After I posted all of this, other users supported my comments, but I have been banned before being able to take more screenshots.

My best advice: STAY AWAY!

arcMi

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

You can get $5 bonus for testing after registration and connecting your Api with more than 0,01BTC (eq ETH) from this link: https://www.apitrade.pro/regbonus.htm?locale=en
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: