Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 06:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladeshi Miners. Lets mine together  (Read 302 times)
malekbaba (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 12:31:44 PM

This Thread is only for Bangladeshi Brothers.
I started my BTC journey as a miner. I had one GTX 970 once and I started mining with that card. Mining is too hard if you are new. And it is harder to chose better coin and earn profit from it. But If you can find the coin in time, may be you will get such amount of money, you never expect. I am here to make a new community of miners (GPU, ASIC) and I will be the responsible person to answer your questions and help you whenever you need.

Here is the deal. I like MN coins and other POW coins with Lowest supply. We will make a pool of miners and will mine altogether. If you do not know about MN, please try to google it and you will certainly find the answer.
MN= Masternode.

Aim of this service:

1. We will Mine together and will create shared Masternode ASAP and will get rewards according to our shares.
2. In case of POS coin, we will make Coin Pool and will distribute shares among participants.

Example:
We need 1000 coins (Any coin) to create a MN.
If you share 200 with us, we will create a MN and you will get 20% of MN reward and your OWN share.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teejaymuna

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2018, 06:42:02 AM

How can we do this, considering that we may be far away from each other. Also, I hope this move is genuine. If there are any ulterior motives please drop them. Thanks
coinosell

Activity: 5

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

Hi there

Here Wasif 53 years old from England, running here own departmental store bussniess and looking for some very honest young guy whose can work as trainee worker or asisstant manager

No previous experience required but must be honest young person, preferred an boy belong to pakistan or bangladesh either living in UK or Bangladesh or Pakistan.

possible to sponsor right person to uk as employer

Note: this job offer is 100% Genenine and we Never going to ask any upfornt money from you like others and seriously looking for young very honest sincere person to work as asisstant manager in our bussniess.

good salarey pakage and accondamention will be offered to right person

email:  ukjob4bang@gmail.com

thanks
krasheed11

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:57:25 PM

Great we should have to work together and mining bitcoin is good for both countries economy and for the peoples.
murlidharan11

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:45:49 PM

Yes that will be great.
Youmobile

Activity: 1

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

It is a OPPO F7 (SM-G900I) (GSM) mobile phone running Android 4.4.2. Phone is unlocked to all networks.

https://youmobile.com.pk/brands/5/Oppo-mobile-prices-in-Pakistan

IMPORTANT: This is a GSM Phone it will not work on CDMA networks or bands. Please check before bidding.

I am ONLY selling to countries outside of Australia as the phone is IMEI blocked within Australia. I will ship to NZ, Asia, North America and most of Europe (I reserve the right to cancel your bid if you are from some obscure country that I don't feel confident in shipping to)

You will need to pay for postage. As a rough indication postage to the US/Canada is $65 USD Express and with Insurance.

Escrow only: A mutual escrow to be decided - most likely a well known forum member - buyer to pay any fee's. Shipping costs must be paid upfront and are not part of the escrow. I recommend monbux as he escrowed my last deal
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:37:14 PM

What are you mining brother? Bitcoin or other mining coins? Do you mine with share in Bangladeshi people?

Mehejabin

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:43:53 AM

Here i am new , please explain details.
sk hossin

Activity: 406
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

hi everyone, why there is little amount person in our country mining people? every miners should discuss in this thread about the mining, it can help to increase our knowledge about mining
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

every miners should discuss in this thread about the mining, it can help to increase our knowledge about mining
Apni ki bitcoin mine koren? R Bangladeshe ki poriman manush mine korer jana ache? Jehetu sorkar eitar kono boidota dey nai, kono jamela hoar chance ache ki? R mining e khoroc kemon? Ami mining e sompurno notun, sorry. amar question gula apnader kache odvut lagte pare.
Tasmiya11

Activity: 54

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

I am interested in it. Please share your opinion in details so that we can easily realize that.
tanvir232

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:19:36 PM

I am interested in it. Please share your opinion in details so that we can easily realize that.
malekbaba online easen thikoi kintu aikhane reply den na. Tahole ei thread ta keno. Amra apnader moto senior der kac theke kisu shikte chai. blockchain, bitcoin, altcoin somporke apnara amader theke onek valo janen karon apnara eikhane onek age thekei asen. majhe moddhe ektu ashe help kortei paren amader.
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:40:41 PM

every miners should discuss in this thread about the mining, it can help to increase our knowledge about mining
Apni ki bitcoin mine koren? R Bangladeshe ki poriman manush mine korer jana ache? Jehetu sorkar eitar kono boidota dey nai, kono jamela hoar chance ache ki? R mining e khoroc kemon? Ami mining e sompurno notun, sorry. amar question gula apnader kache odvut lagte pare.
Vhaia, apnar prosno gula odvut nah thik e ache. Bangladesh e akhono government atar boidota dey ni. Tobe amra Kono oboido transaction kortechi nah. Outsourcing hisabe Bitcoin bebohar kortechi matro. Post e details bola possible hoy na onk somoy. Apni mining er tutorial dekhte paren.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Shohanur

Activity: 251

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:42:58 PM

malekbaba online easen thikoi kintu aikhane reply den na. Tahole ei thread ta keno. Amra apnader moto senior der kac theke kisu shikte chai. blockchain, bitcoin, altcoin somporke apnara amader theke onek valo janen karon apnara eikhane onek age thekei asen. majhe moddhe ektu ashe help kortei paren amader.
Ta thik bolechen apni. Oneke just post Kore thread ta fele rakhe. Kew reply Kore and pay na aro spamming Kore forum nosto Kore. Amio Mone Kori j post Kore reply na korle thread kholar Kono dorkar e nai.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: