Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:36:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Sell - Missing out  (Read 134 times)
FrenchFry05 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Hey All,

I'm very new to this but needed some help from people that have used CoinExchange.io

I bought £100 worth or GreenCoin Yesterday and its gone up 2000%+ in 24 hours

Its my first attempt at selling goes into 'Held for Orders' and hasnt sold for hours. I even tried reducing the sell cost but I dont know what im doing wrong.

Even though the price has gone up 2000% the 'bid' and 'ask' price  pretty much remains the same, which makes me thinks what the point in buying from here if when it goes up, you never can reap the rewards.

Sorry if this has been asked, plus I know this is a BitCoin forum.

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Thanks,

Lee

Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

You are apparently looking at the wrong thing. Concentrate on the chart and the buy order on coinexchange, there was really no huge increase in price on that trading platform and I am sure you must have set far above the current bidding price on coinexchange which explains why your order did not get executed.

The data you see outside the chart on the lower right is coinmarketcap data and since the market is listed on yobit as well, I can as much assume that a pump and dump must have occurred on Yobit which could have given such a huge spike in % since coinmarketcap aggregates data from all the listed exchanges. The volume on Yobit is low though, so I won't really give that much of an attention.
jsrenthourse

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:17:28 AM
Merited by duke944 (1)

Hey All,

I'm very new to this but needed some help from people that have used CoinExchange.io

I bought £100 worth or GreenCoin Yesterday and its gone up 2000%+ in 24 hours

Its my first attempt at selling goes into 'Held for Orders' and hasnt sold for hours. I even tried reducing the sell cost but I dont know what im doing wrong.

Even though the price has gone up 2000% the 'bid' and 'ask' price  pretty much remains the same, which makes me thinks what the point in buying from here if when it goes up, you never can reap the rewards.

Sorry if this has been asked, plus I know this is a BitCoin forum.

Any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Thanks,

Lee
I think that in the uptrend period, but now you should not sell, but change the bitcoin every time you complete the transaction, you will be able to get double profit when the trade is successful if in bitcoin. You can see that the market is very active when bitcoin prices are recovering very strongly in the past few days.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: