Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 11:28:08 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you favorite dividend paying cryptos?  (Read 231 times)
Goodmens (OP)

Activity: 170
Merit: 39

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Smartcash is one my favs. I have no affiliation with them, and this is not investment advice. I'd just like to know if there are more coins like this that pay you out every money for just holding their coins in the smarcash wallet.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 02:58:21 PM

NEO paying gas for it's holders and is one the biggest blockchains with a lot of ICOs and listed on every exchanges + 0 fee for transfer

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:01:19 PM

I like Taas and Astro both of them pay dividends to token holders as they trade and hold quality cryptos and make profit, they pay out quarterly but unfortunately due to bad market conditions and bearish trend for few months this quarter the chances of dividends are highly unlikely, i think both these funds need to profit from both the bull and bear markets and not just the bull market.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

The Kucoin Shares pay daily dividends and you can accumulate more share on the exchange.
Staking Steem Power on Steemit to increase your position on autopilot.

alexbs

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

I had in my portfolio Bitcore [BTX] for several months. It was great because I got 25% airdop in October/November, but above all, every week they distribuited “the weekly airdrop” which started from 3% weekly and now is 8% weekly.

I sold them at higher price when the airdrop was 7% but having bought BTX at very cheap price, and could benefit from compounding interest for all those months, was a great coin to have in a portfolio.

Currently I have nothing comparable to BTX, so this thread is very useful to me.
hundi.online

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 03:56:25 PM

Binance Coin is one of my favorite - indirect dividends, 1 destruction event thus far. Also gives you a major rebate when charges are paid in BNB as opposed to in BTC.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:02:44 PM

Smartcash is one my favs. I have no affiliation with them, and this is not investment advice. I'd just like to know if there are more coins like this that pay you out every money for just holding their coins in the smarcash wallet.
NEO is the best coin that offers best annual return for the holders are staking their amount in the network. Dash, Pivx and many others. But i can say the majority of the dividend based coin is too risky because that can be considered as security just give the token as security reason to the investors without any ability to be used or to give its own value.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

I used to stake coins until I noticed how much more I made by trading them.
dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:33:17 PM

I have one such coin in my wallet - EVN (Envion), purchased at the ICO, for which I should receive dividends in the future, but have not received anything yet.
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:40:25 PM

Well, NEO is probably the most popular one since they pay you dividends with their GAS tokens for staking them in NEO wallet. Also, similar to Binance native token, KuCoin has a native token too. By holding KuCoin shares, you receive daily dividend KuCoin bonus. You can just search for "top dividend paying cryptocurrencies" or "top passive income cryptocurrencies".

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
ZZ111

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 04:45:08 PM

is dividend also include masternodes?

I haven't done any masternodes before but I will be with TRIG. They're be starting their masternodes soon and currently TRIG is the cheapest its ever been. Only need 1,500 coins for a MN = $1,500. So that seems like a great opportunity which I'll be jumping on to try it.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:59:52 PM

My favourite dividend paying coins are Kucoin and Coss. Both exchanges pay dividends of fees collected in their exchanges. I also like Neo which generate Gas simply by holding.
acarli

Activity: 267
Merit: 77

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 05:22:07 PM

I like the idea of NEO, but the GAS value is a fraction of NEO value. You would have to have NEO for 20 years to make your money back (or more now)..
ARK, on the other hand, is a DPOS, which gives you ARK tokens. They give out about 7-9% a year. This is probably the goldilox range.

Goodmens (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:00:44 PM

NEO and BNB on Binance are definitely good ones. KuCoin shares is one that I've had as well. I personally like both of those exchanges. I've added Coss coins to my portfolio as well.
Goodmens (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:02:09 PM

is dividend also include masternodes?

I haven't done any masternodes before but I will be with TRIG. They're be starting their masternodes soon and currently TRIG is the cheapest its ever been. Only need 1,500 coins for a MN = $1,500. So that seems like a great opportunity which I'll be jumping on to try it.

That would be kind of like div's. But it requires computing/electric power.
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:12:05 PM

Never heard of smart cash so I decided to check it out, but I didn't really understood the concept. They don't seem to be proof of stake, so why do they give dividends? Are you sure they are sustainable for long term? Also they say no ASICs will be created, or at least their are not expected to be created until Smartcash reaches a considerable market cap. This only means that they say mining is not centralized because they are not very popular yet, but it doesn't say that they will take measures to keep mining decentralized by actively keeping it ASIC resistant.

Right now I don't hold any POS coin, I guess that I will be holding ethereum once they switch to that state.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

maliha tahir

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:13:46 PM

I used to stake coins until the point when I saw the amount more I made by exchanging them
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:22:02 PM

I have a little portfolio of dividend paying cryptos, that I have studied and like them. I have SPEC-D token which I think is going to be huge. I also hold KCS and COSS in my portfolio. Have little positions in SIFT (really interesting trading fund), TRIA, ASTRO, TAAS and DDF (the latter has underperformed). RIALTO is also really interesting. And lately SHP although I am disappointed with it to be honest.

The thing is that the income they produce is really small. The potential is there though.
Goodmens (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:31:29 PM

I have a little portfolio of dividend paying cryptos, that I have studied and like them. I have SPEC-D token which I think is going to be huge. I also hold KCS and COSS in my portfolio. Have little positions in SIFT (really interesting trading fund), TRIA, ASTRO, TAAS and DDF (the latter has underperformed). RIALTO is also really interesting. And lately SHP although I am disappointed with it to be honest.

The thing is that the income they produce is really small. The potential is there though.

I'll definitely take a look into Spec-D. What would be your top performing div's?
deepcryptomine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

That is a really interesting portfolio you got there. I only knew about Coss and I have always wanted to invest in it. I didn't know RIALTO pays something like dividend though. I will check it out for sure.
Pages: [1] 2  All
  Print  

Jump to: