Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:27:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 971 times)
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:34:29 PM

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 130 twitter campaigns with reports, 30 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326595.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:46:38 PM

Well, okay, but we have to do a lot of bounties? It is not better doing only few but our work is more valuable and really helps ICOs to grow?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:55:28 PM

Well, okay, but we have to do a lot of bounties? It is not better doing only few but our work is more valuable and really helps ICOs to grow?

Everyone has his own choice
Minnasan

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

By the way, I was doing something same with you (following lot of bounty program) and your spreadsheet table was great, but if this is your real table project, I think you should don't share your table link(if you want other know just share the picture) because if this is your real project, I think you just let other people to access what u do....

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   DICE.money   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀|   A NEW GENERATION SOCIAL CRYPTOCURRENCY   |▀
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:19:36 PM

But this generates a lot of spam, if you have twitter profile with 130 ICOs, how can you help these ICOs?

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:23:27 PM

By the way, I was doing something same with you (following lot of bounty program) and your spreadsheet table was great, but if this is your real table project, I think you should don't share your table link(if you want other know just share the picture) because if this is your real project, I think you just let other people to access what u do....

It is only available for viewing. So it's all good)

But this generates a lot of spam, if you have twitter profile with 130 ICOs, how can you help these ICOs?

Few projects prohibit performing a lot of bounty simultaneously
Marsel88

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

yдoбнaя тaблицa cпacибo. тaк лeгчe плaниpoвaть бayнти и дeлaть.  Smiley
coiner85

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:14:54 PM

So witch bounty system you prefer.
Witch brings actual the best yield
gawer33

Activity: 309
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:15:37 PM

too many columns what I'm doing is ending date/instruction/URL/current status/report date. fewer columns the lesser the complication

STOP eating Oreo save the orangutans
https://www.orangutan.org.au/about-orangutans/orangutan-threats/
3acaga

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

Hi, yes, this is a complete nonsense of your table-because of such as you are the innovation on the forum in the form of merit.
Why conduct a large number of bounties, if it is better to lead less but more productive for yourself and ICO.
odiols

Activity: 36

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:24:51 PM

Great stuff! Thank you Wink
Minnasan

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:37:19 PM

yдoбнaя тaблицa cпacибo. тaк лeгчe плaниpoвaть бayнти и дeлaть.  Smiley

I understand if you are a new member in this forum, and your main language is not english, but in this beginers & help section you are required to use english, although english is not your main language and before posting something I suggest you to read some rules, and term & condition about this forum, you can read some sticky thread to know some basic rules, and term & condition of this forum ....

P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:15:52 AM

too many columns what I'm doing is ending date/instruction/URL/current status/report date. fewer columns the lesser the complication
I do not have many of them. Only everything you need
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:32:29 AM

Very useful tips for all new bounty hunters. But I do not prefer to do many bounties, Where I think a few good bounties can give you good profits. If you do lots of bounties then that will be not helpful for the ICO projects because it's like some kind of spam. By the way, Thanks again for the great table making process. Good luck

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:53:22 AM

I do a lot of airdrops  and social media bounties but signature campaign i am only allowed to join in one campaign. 
If the project is good  i will probably join in it. I always look on the roadmap and the members of a project.

P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:56:20 PM

I do a lot of airdrops  and social media bounties but signature campaign i am only allowed to join in one campaign. 
If the project is good  i will probably join in it. I always look on the roadmap and the members of a project.
Yes, it's useless for Signature campaigns
Minnasan

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:30:48 PM

The tokens allocated to signature campaigns are usually bigger than allocations for other campaigns such as social media or translation, so it is very true if we have to carefully select which project we will be joining for the signature campaign and my friend said like this to me.

o9utz

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:42:50 PM

good idea any way... thanks for the tips.... good luck all
Otakusaitana

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

Some people  just to make money . They do not contribute to the community
RBLT

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:34:30 AM

i used to make this Spreadsheet 2 months ago,and i had 30 Bounty Project too. but because i can manage them all so i discontinued that spreadsheet. i only join 2-3 Bounty program right now and i think this is a good idea for a Begginers who wants to join a Bounty program.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: