Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:07:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 1077 times)
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:44:13 PM

This information you have just given out to other fellow hunters depicts how organized you are and i see this helping a lot of bounty hunters. From experience, it is not always easy to finish up and perfectly perform necessary bounty tasks, without being organized. I have taken a look at it and because i see it to be helpful, i have saved the link to this thread, so as to learn more from you.
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:19:27 PM

Dude, you just awesome. Im new and only do signaure campaign for now. But with this guide ill try to join some campaign, 130 campaign is to much for me hahah, ill try 5 to 10 this month and ill add some new campaign after that.
Oh, man. 5-10 so few. Take at least 30
hiwainmoto

Activity: 182

Unibright Token Launch - 10th April 2018

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:13 PM

I agreed the bitcointalk bounty campaigns are enoug,bounties from review websites are almost scams which is why we should be doing our own research because these review websites are all getting paid to give out good reviews from nowhere,we shouldnt be trusting any of these sites becaues it can mislead us thru our investments.

MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:36:07 PM

Your table looks good and from what I have seen it is organized very good but that's what fits you. I think every person should start from the beginning and create their own table because this way they are going to understand everything that is written there and they don't have to worry about learning another person's table because that is harder. It is probably easier to do that but it is better to create your own table from the beginning because that's how you are going to become more organized.
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:43:14 PM

This is not really news but I think it's helpful for newbie member in here. They'll know the way to manage all the bounties they joined.

But I think you should change your topic's tittle to "Social media bounty" Smiley) Cause nobody can join more than 1 signature bounty campaign at a time Smiley).

Thank you for sharing Wink

P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:08:01 PM

This is not really news but I think it's helpful for newbie member in here. They'll know the way to manage all the bounties they joined.

But I think you should change your topic's tittle to "Social media bounty" Smiley) Cause nobody can join more than 1 signature bounty campaign at a time Smiley).

Thank you for sharing Wink
but the bounties are different)
krinerr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

It's very hard to have time for everyone bounty which you liked, your way is good, I also do the same.
MarjorieG

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I am actually doing the same to keep track of all my social media campaigns since I tend yo participate in it, a lot. The only difference, tho, is that I use sticky notes app. That is why I can see the list of my bounties and my reports on my screen without really switching between two or more windowws every so often.
EuronPower

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

Hey dude, your ability it's very developed. I'm doing 13 bounties right now and I almost crazy. I have never been payed because I'm new in this world, but if I earn enough money, I would make it my main job.

How much have you earned?

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

You have put it all up nicely but personally i do not like promoting a lot of campaigns at a time, i like promoting only a few campaigns at a time so that i can give my best to promote those icos, joining and promoting dozens of icos at a time means you are not promoting the ico but spamming the social media.

prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:30:51 PM

the primary component you'll want to do is make a desire of which device you may be searching in. I in my view like to hunt in a device I want to gain recognition in, because Bounty looking increases your popularity and I generally tend to do the strange project around there. Others may additionally choose to bounty hunt in a separate device to the only they want to advantage the favor of, considering the fact that by accident capturing a civilian can reduce your standing inside the machine you're in.
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:33:28 PM

this is interesting, i though you couldn't do more than one bounty, but now i understand you got 30 from account and make them everyday, however your accounts need to be more than members to be profitable, or better a little than nothing
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

I have only few minutes ago finished my result, it is sixty one bounty (including twitter and facebook) in 22:11 this is awesome, cos some people can spend hours for the same.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

this is interesting, i though you couldn't do more than one bounty, but now i understand you got 30 from account and make them everyday, however your accounts need to be more than members to be profitable, or better a little than nothing
That's why I create such posts to earn merits Grin
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:50:15 PM

It is good to keep record of all the bounties you participated in. Being organize like this will really make things such as reporting easier. However, my maik concern really is doing a lot of social media campaigns. Let's say you have 30+bounties or more. In a day, let us imagine, you have 8 reports. You will be sharing and retweeting different posts within a day and I highly doubt you will put a gap between them since they are all different) thus causing social media spamming instead of promoting. Even I sometimes fail to do my reports when there's a lot of shares I have to do in a day.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:46:43 PM

I appreciate your efforts for helping marketers to get more opportunities to participate in any bounty campaign. This will help many people who do not know that which project is at best level and to have a potential in the future to recover their efforts in cash.
We need more members like you who will help to make this community more informative for its users.
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:57:37 PM

Thank you so very much this is incite full and can help one achieve more by participating in as much bounties as they can. I will create my own spreadsheets and follow the bounty search instructions. Thank you once more
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:01:10 PM

This is surprising. You can organized all your bounties in one spreadsheet. However, doing all that bounties is really difficult. I only have few bounties and they are taking my time. Dont you have any othe job aside from these? Well, goodluck and continue being hardworking.

BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:09:44 PM

This is surprising. You can organized all your bounties in one spreadsheet. However, doing all that bounties is really difficult. I only have few bounties and they are taking my time. Dont you have any othe job aside from these? Well, goodluck and continue being hardworking.
You are right its very hard to organize too many bounties in one time some weeks ago I was also involve in too many campaigns but many run away without payments so after this I decided to work with very few ones now doing only 12 to 15 which are good but still have fear of losing payments as they can rules in middle and some time they need KYC hopefully this will solved and we will able to manage some good campaigns with good payment
mariogomer

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

This is a great work. I will definitely try this. I'm sure everyone will take advantage of it. I wish the continuation of your success  Smiley

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN -  CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
─ ───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ───── ─
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: