Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:39:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 1077 times)
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:50:38 PM

wow, this is a very useful topic especially for the bounty hunter, but we also have to be careful, because if we follow too much bounty, it will affect our account, sometimes there are some bounty manager who do not want our account too much follow bounty of others, or we may be subject to negative trust because it is considered as a farming account
Hmm, you're right. We need to be careful
cryptocrocs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:01:08 PM

Well played,been waiting to see some formats for a quite while,because i do have a messy spreadsheet for my bounty campaigns.How about the format of using the form like what we have to form when we are joining a signature or any bounty campaign if you could share it with us it is better so that if someone wanted to be campaign manager it will be much easier.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

It's so great to have a big spirit like you sir..I'm still amazed you can do it until 100 campaign, i'm only can do about 70 campaign and it's really bored..Thanks anyway you give me more spirit that i hope i can do it until 100 campaign like you..Your writing really helpful especially on how you find a good bounty campaign..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:07:49 PM

Well played,been waiting to see some formats for a quite while,because i do have a messy spreadsheet for my bounty campaigns.How about the format of using the form like what we have to form when we are joining a signature or any bounty campaign if you could share it with us it is better so that if someone wanted to be campaign manager it will be much easier.
Did not quite understand what you mean
jhowww

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 12:12:36 PM

Doing all those campaigns in 3hours, well done! I have around 15 campaigns (fb/twitter). My problem is, my twitter account often gets "temporarily locked" after completing my twitter tasks!
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:37 PM

Doing all those campaigns in 3hours, well done! I have around 15 campaigns (fb/twitter). My problem is, my twitter account often gets "temporarily locked" after completing my twitter tasks!
I think that twitter does not limit tweets / retweets for ICO
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:36 PM

Like everyone has said, this is very interesting and a helpful way to handle all the bounty tasks that can easily get overwhelming. It's nice of you to share. I try to keep tabs the old school way; using a notebook.
energodar2019

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

The author well done, that shared with us! But now some companies limit 20 posts per day, the maximum you can do! That is, a maximum of 20 companies to lead. I used led 40 companies had a Twitter account 8500 followers and I've been banned for multiple violations of the rules of Twitter without the possibility of release. Now I'm afraid to do a lot of retweets.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:22:04 PM

Having a lot of bounties really requires this kind of monitoring and excel is the best way to do it. I'm doing the same as well but not like the way you have it plotted. Thank you for sharing your sources as well. Appreciate it.
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

Having a lot of bounties really requires this kind of monitoring and excel is the best way to do it. I'm doing the same as well but not like the way you have it plotted. Thank you for sharing your sources as well. Appreciate it.

Seeing lots of people organizing their tasks using Excel has got me interested in trying to find the best way for myself. Would you mind sharing your techniques too?
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:05:44 AM

I was also trying to organize doing more twitter campaigns but the record keeping got to me, so now I will do something similar to you and if I can even get to do 50 campaigns at any given time, I will be happy with myself and can add maybe some Linkedin and Facebook ones too in the mix. Thanks for this tip and I will give you a credit mark for this because you deserve it as you brought in some nice value to the forum.  Smiley

EDIT: Just gave you 2 merit now.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:41:49 PM

I was also trying to organize doing more twitter campaigns but the record keeping got to me, so now I will do something similar to you and if I can even get to do 50 campaigns at any given time, I will be happy with myself and can add maybe some Linkedin and Facebook ones too in the mix. Thanks for this tip and I will give you a credit mark for this because you deserve it as you brought in some nice value to the forum.  Smiley

EDIT: Just gave you 2 merit now.  Smiley
Thank you for merits)
I have 1 service for creating fb reports
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 01:56:55 PM

This is good that you have maintained a spreadsheet for your bounty task. I also do the same but can participate in maximum 30 bounties per day. But, want to know about you that how much bounty you have completed per day.

Yeah,Op makes me amazed about how much he earns every week maintaining that huge number of social media campaigns..this was the first time that i saw something like what he has doing and i wonder how active he was in this forum,though most of my friends telling me about social media participation is the highest income provider here,still i cant believe that this is possible..

I was also trying to organize doing more twitter campaigns but the record keeping got to me, so now I will do something similar to you and if I can even get to do 50 campaigns at any given time, I will be happy with myself and can add maybe some Linkedin and Facebook ones too in the mix. Thanks for this tip and I will give you a credit mark for this because you deserve it as you brought in some nice value to the forum.  Smiley

EDIT: Just gave you 2 merit now.  Smiley
Thank you for merits)
I have 1 service for creating fb reports

You deserve a merits about this Thread OP,because this is very helpful for those social media enthusiasts..keep it up,im watching you to learn more about what can i do to make more amount here
niublity

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:02:41 PM

Your post is very helpful For the bounty participants, I also made a form for myself. Although your form does a good job, I am more familiar with my own form.

luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Nice now you made it ,now i know how to handle the bounties that i want to join,this post motivate me to join more in bounty campaign.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
NerdYale

Activity: 276
Merit: 100

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:13:44 PM

That's a lot of work doing lot of bounties through social bounties, which the fact can only give you small amount of share. But all in all, still a good way to earn coins since you can only participate one signature campaign.

P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

This is good that you have maintained a spreadsheet for your bounty task. I also do the same but can participate in maximum 30 bounties per day. But, want to know about you that how much bounty you have completed per day.

Yeah,Op makes me amazed about how much he earns every week maintaining that huge number of social media campaigns..this was the first time that i saw something like what he has doing and i wonder how active he was in this forum,though most of my friends telling me about social media participation is the highest income provider here,still i cant believe that this is possible..
I started running the bounty in March. And most of the campaigns have not yet been completed. So I can not yet say how much I will earn
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Thank you, very nice job. I had 100+ bounties also, but your method more effective than mine. Thank you!
akadiimamontov

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

There have been many similar articles already, but thanks anyway. Here you can find something new for yourself.

miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:58:07 PM

You did a great job explaining how you manage so many bounties here. I plan to participate only in signature campaigns as my profile become eligible for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: