Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 02:55:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥How to do a lot of bounty🔥🔥  (Read 1077 times)
vistamara

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:59:57 PM

Wow, great post thanks for infotmation. i will follow your rules
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:00:28 PM

You did a great job explaining how you manage so many bounties here. I plan to participate only in signature campaigns as my profile become eligible for this.
You need some long time for participating in Signature Campaign so better right now try to join some campaigns with social media accounts because you can earn some good amount as well right now if they accepting newbies in them
P9tosya (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 26

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:31:22 PM

You did a great job explaining how you manage so many bounties here. I plan to participate only in signature campaigns as my profile become eligible for this.
You need a little more time to participate in the signature campaign. But I would advise you to also participate in Twitter campaigns. Not necessarily in many
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:34:24 PM

I also do spreadsheet thing for my bounty but just keep a links / spreadsheet where I participate so I can just go ahead and click it if I want to go to it. I just join in signature bounty not in social media bounties .
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:44:21 PM

I also do spreadsheet thing for my bounty but just keep a links / spreadsheet where I participate so I can just go ahead and click it if I want to go to it. I just join in signature bounty not in social media bounties .
And why do you need a table, if you participate only in the signature campaign?
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471
Merit: 10

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

Thanks to OP for the useful post. This post deserve to be merited. I always find it hard to keep up with participating in many bounties most especially that I use only phone and not pc.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:59:11 PM

Thanks to OP for the useful post. This post deserve to be merited. I always find it hard to keep up with participating in many bounties most especially that I use only phone and not pc.
How do you do the reports?
y3v63n

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

Hello all. At once I apologize for my English. I just want to help
I will tell you at once how much I am bounty and for what time, that you would understand whether you need this topic or not
I lead 100 twitter campaigns with reports, 10 bounty through the report form, about 30 bounty without a report. I do everything in 3 hours.

So
Firstly, in order to register quickly in the bounty, I made a file that I always open, here is an example

The best option is to make this TABLE
IT'S MY TABLE
This is a pattern of conducting a bounty, below I'll explain how to do it.
  • You must leave one line !!!!!!
  • Column A - Name of bounty (with hyperlink. You can copy from table)
  • Column B - Date of completion
  • Column C - Twitter URL
  • Column D - Spreadsheet URL
  • Column E - Minimum number of retweets per week
  • Column F - Minimum number of tweets per week
  • Column G - Type of report (Post, Auto or Form)
  • Column H - List of hashtags
  • Column I - Field for additional marks
  • Column J-P - Tasks by day (r - retweet, p - post+retweet, 0-report in post,f-report in form
In order not to get confused - you have to create a Filter.
1. Select all table
2. Create a filter (Data - Create a filter)
Then use the filter. If today is Wednesday. You select the filter on the column L
Click on the "Filter badge" then In the window that appears, select r,p or 0/f. And if you write "r" then table will show you all the bounties in which you need to make a retweets on Wednesday etc.
For convenience after the retweet, I put the number 1, after tweet 3 and after report D

♦Where you can search bounty:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0 (The thread where do all the new bounty)
http://bountylord.com/ (website with a list of bounty)
https://icobench.com/icos (very good site, showing the date and rating of the companies. To find the bounty on the left in the search select *Bounty Available*)
https://bountyhive.io/browse (platform with automatic bounty (losing popularity))

♦How to choose a bounty:
There are 2 options of development of quantity/quality.
Now there are a lot of bounty hunters ,so not always with high-end top projects you can get a good profit,it happens that the average project ,you can get a lot more.
Still, if you decide to select good projects that will finish the job and gain cap, you should pay attention to the following:
  • to See the rating of the project https://icobench.com/ and if it's there https://icodrops.com/category/upcoming-ico/ (here 70% of the projects collect cap)
  • Look at the website(visually enough)
  • See how many people in the telegram(should be at least 20,000) If the project is all new,then see how actively people will be added there.to everything if the telegram spam codes for the airdrop, the project is not very serious,because the good projects have a separate group of bounty and a separate airdrop bot.In normal companies never there is no such spam.The rest simply wind subscribers
  • You can see the project team(but it is more likely to invest).
In the future, when you have already started to conduct projects, and to make a profit you can already select managers, not bounty!because it is easier to work with a good Manager,and they try not to take the Scam projects that would not get a negative trust.And even if you get a little less,but guaranteed with amenities.
Thank you for your time. Hope, that helped whom any

I also have a way to quickly make reports in Twitter campaigns. Here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3326595.0

Ahaha, that's just ridiculous. Hundred bounties per day. Because of people like you more and more projects decide not to run bounty campaigns. This is what is called spamming. What value do you bring to a project? I'll tell you. None. You basically advertise everything, even the ICOs that compete with each other.
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:11:35 AM

Ahaha, that's just ridiculous. Hundred bounties per day. Because of people like you more and more projects decide not to run bounty campaigns. This is what is called spamming. What value do you bring to a project? I'll tell you. None. You basically advertise everything, even the ICOs that compete with each other.
My goal is to make more money. If they let me do it then I will do it.
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

I'm just curious which is more profitable twitter or signature. I've seriously read your strategy and currently i want to learn what you're doing but i'm still hesitant. First, is it allowed to join multiple bounties for twitter campaign? Well im sticking with simple signature campaign but i like how you maximize your time and profit.

Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

That looks like an effective way to manage all the bounties you are involved in but for signature campaigns you can only do one at a time so I don't understand how you can do a hundred a day. I guess that is only for the social media bounties only. At least you  are making a lot of profit and you seem to have everything very organized which is good.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
kachers

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:58:02 AM

Woow, such a detailed and informative post. Even feels like a paid post   Grin Speaking of paid posts, you should defo post it on steemit if you havent already...
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:04:05 AM

Wow, you are super organized!  The sheet is really usefull and far better that the one I use. Thanks. However, I would never do so many campaingns at the same time. You do everything in 3 hours a day, you  work almost at a  military pace : )

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:25:02 PM

This is the easy way to manage lot of bounties. I will try this when i got more bounty. It can help for my reports every week. Thanks for sharing your ideas to us.
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:32:07 PM

Join many bounty. for nothing to entertain you. What I'm talking about is that, as you end up with an ending campaign, then you have not joined it, that's the regret.
more beautiful. because sometimes it's time to distribute others. atleast you have many campaigns.
and now I have 35 bounty
and I have 20 pending, say pending. I wait to pay
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:40:47 PM

Thanks for the useful and interesting article and the table! I lead about 15-20 bounties of twitter and facebook companies. But I would like to learn how to competently conduct a company of blogs and YouTube
safem

Activity: 454
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:02:04 PM

This is really helpful, most especially for those managing lots of bounty campaigns. It is a good way of record keeping and a way to notify yourself of what to do on daily basis. I really commend you for a job well done.
Bountyhive is is good, but there are some things i do not like about it. It would been so good, because no report is required, but my interest in it seems to have faded off.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

im doing the same but still with manual task in Word format, im new to this bounty since 2014 i leave bitcoin and do the real job, i lost my old account and create the new one from the beginning. I take about 27 facebook campaign and still confused about variety rules for each bounty so i write down the site, running date come with the rules to avoid any activity that breaking the rules because you dont want to got nothing for what you have done in bounty. this thread very helpful let me try it with summary of bounty rules.

Nivelir

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:29:01 PM

I do not quite understand what you mean, probably you are thinking of using such opportunities as social campaigns or translation projects, today there is such an opportunity, but I think that you should try very hard to catch it, because today there are a lot of different companies that are engaged in this .
P9tosya (OP)

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 11:15:28 AM

Wow, you are super organized!  The sheet is really usefull and far better that the one I use. Thanks. However, I would never do so many campaingns at the same time. You do everything in 3 hours a day, you  work almost at a  military pace : )
No. 3 hours a day is not enough. I have no work besides bounty. So for me this is not enough time
p.s. thanks for merit)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: