Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAVEDROID IS SCAM or NOT?  (Read 455 times)
coinsocieties (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:47:01 PM

Hello guys did someone in this furom invest in savedroid i just saw on there website now is down look like a hack or something. What do you think of this guys they successfully raised more than 40 million euro and it turns into SCAM is it true? What you think of this guys?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578161.0

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

Don't think scam - just hacked website and twitter, IMHO. Time will show who is right abpit them

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
1C6fV5DtakfKANLJ8GUV7hCaA

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

Crypto Marketer For Whales

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:04:32 AM

Invested a lot of time and effort promoting Savedroid. It's really sad how that time would never be paid off. Also to the thousands of investors who got ripped off. If ever this goes to the headlines then crypto will then again have a bad name.

Buy Reddit Accounts & Upvotes
Discord: Playerup#6929
Telegram: @redditfactory
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

this is very confusing, his site can not be accessed, but his telegram group is still active. if they have a problem about his site, then I guess their official twitter account will also give a statement, but they do not.

read this article.
https://www.ccn.com/over-and-out-savedroid-ico-makes-apparent-exit-scam/
makes me worried and scared.
Milansilver7

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:41:40 AM

I get this news from my friends, if this is true, will make many people disappointed and angry. I am sad to see my friends involved in this project, they have suffered loss of money and time.
derincold

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:51:44 AM

absolutely scam. It was the first ico of Germany.$  50 million steals.This is a big theft. take precautions. icos should be controlled and supervised.
8count

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:52:05 AM

I'm not sure but going off this article it would seem it could have been a scam. Office cleared out, admins gone from telegram and the post on website and twitter would have me very worried if I was a investor with them.

Here is the article by cointelegraph
https://cointelegraph.com/news/in-apparent-exit-scam-ceo-of-german-startup-is-over-and-out-after-50-mln-ico
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:06:21 AM

Savedroid ico have scam and you have forget it, many ico have faced the same like savedroid before, when their ico project was success and sold out their ico and coin and collected more than 20,000 ethereum, the admin was run away and they have bring out the investor money. Nothing we can hope like this project was scam, we have looking for the other ico and check detail first what is good ico or not. For keep lossing our money again.
klixion

Activity: 645
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:23:48 AM

All over twitter today I've been hearing about savedroid being a scam.  The photo of the CEO Yassin Hankir at the airport and on the beach drinking a beer saying "thanks guys, over and out" should be confirmation of the scam.  The website also has a south park image rubbing in the pains of investors.  Good thing I didn't get involved in this one. 
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:10:49 AM

This appeared to be a PR stunt pulled by Savedroid team.
Today a video "And it's not Gone" was published
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5_bwFf_byo

Cool that it appeared not to be a SCAM but ... what about trust in the project!?
Ilana003

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:14 PM

I don't think it's a Scam. Now the platform based on artificial intelligence helps to save and spend Fiat money. Ecosystem SaveDroid uses a self-learning algorithm AI for analysis and optimization of personal Finance. The system processed more than 200 thousand downloads, 10 million transactions, received a high rating and 97% positive comments. Self-learning AI algorithm that allows you to conveniently save cryptocurrencies. Easy access to digital assets without process assets.
atamism

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:21:48 PM

Hello guys did someone in this furom invest in savedroid i just saw on there website now is down look like a hack or something. What do you think of this guys they successfully raised more than 40 million euro and it turns into SCAM is it true? What you think of this guys?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578161.0
I'm at savedroid also and from Signature Campaign. I'm worrying right now because of the news about savedroid they're saying that the savedroid is a scam. I hope they can fix the problem and give the tokens we deserve and we all work for that. They should be the responsible about that what is the second option or what will they do about the "SCAM" There's a link about the announcement.

https://www.ccn.com/over-and-out-savedroid-ico-makes-apparent-exit-scam/

Here is the news.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:57 PM

This appeared to be a PR stunt pulled by Savedroid team.
Today a video "And it's not Gone" was published
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5_bwFf_byo

Cool that it appeared not to be a SCAM but ... what about trust in the project!?
yeah i also see website to be normal again.
i hope this will not be scam, but i am not sure about the its future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

Savedroid is not a scam. Just marketing gone wrong Cheesy

https://coincodex.com/article/1547/savedroid-did-not-exit-scam-marketing-gone-wrong/

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

It is not clear, it could be a trick of the project owners to show the role of the project and important of it in the future, let's see what happens in inccoming days .
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

Dear savedroider,

After some very crazy last 24 hours you for sure have many open questions. We do owe you an explanation! Therefore, our CEO Dr. Yassin Hankir has recorded a personal message to resolve the situation. Please watch the video below to understand our motivation and vision behind this campaign.

https://youtu.be/o5_bwFf_byo

coinsocieties (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

I was hoping that too that this is not a scam we work hard for this ICO and it turns only into scam what a waste of time.

It is not clear, it could be a trick of the project owners to show the role of the project and important of it in the future, let's see what happens in inccoming days .

I was hoping that video from CEO about explaining the setuation lets give him a few days again and lets say if he can sittle this big scandal they made. This is not a joke only as they are involving almost 50 million USD.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀