Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:26:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SAVEDROID IS SCAM or NOT?  (Read 455 times)
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:34:46 PM

Hello guys did someone in this furom invest in savedroid i just saw on there website now is down look like a hack or something. What do you think of this guys they successfully raised more than 40 million euro and it turns into SCAM is it true? What you think of this guys?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578161.0

I do really hope it’s not a scam
But the. I wonder why such a great project would be so vulnerable and have their site hacked
We all deserve an explanation

And we can remain positive and hope for the best
G14tz87

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

No scam. Yesterday, many news outlets reported that popular cryptocurrency startups, Savedroid - who allegedly raised $ 50 million in initial coin offerings (ICO) - have attracted outbound interest.
However, that is not a better thing than a bad PR action.
Everyone happens after the Saved website suddenly, only one of those vague memes:
As you might expect, many users then look for hacked websites.
This is a compilation of Savedroid founder and CEO Yassin Hankir thinking that would be a good idea for his Twitter punk following by convincing investors that startup is pulling out. "Thanks," he wrote. "Get out and get out," he continued.
usd.dev

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

✹✹ Fluxorin.io ✹✹

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:44:07 PM

According to the latest information, this project created an information bomb, and the author of the project got in touch, saying that the purpose of their action was to show how to simply deceive a person and that deception in the field of ICO is very frequent and it is necessary to tighten control over those people who collect money.

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

According to the latest information, this project created an information bomb, and the author of the project got in touch, saying that the purpose of their action was to show how to simply deceive a person and that deception in the field of ICO is very frequent and it is necessary to tighten control over those people who collect money.
Ye, I also have heard this. https://blockmanity.com/savedroid-really-exit-scam-50-mn-publicity-stunt/ One of many articles for what he made it. A quite cruel joke turned out
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:55:04 PM

Invested a lot of time and effort promoting Savedroid. It's really sad how that time would never be paid off. Also to the thousands of investors who got ripped off. If ever this goes to the headlines then crypto will then again have a bad name.
Sorry mate, shit happens and we have all been there before one way or the other.
I remembered when similar incident happened with Confido with the dev dropping a note of being pursued by the government and how is going to be on the run for the mean time or simply forever, which leaves all the investors screwed bag holding the token, a lot of us really expected so much from it as well.

The thing is that sometimes, things like this may be hard to spot, but since a lot of people have been saying they got hacked, let's just hope it ends up being that.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

According to the CEO of the project savedroid in a video I found on YouTube   he said what happened that their website and telegram closed down and their office is a drastic campaign which I think is a reckless publicity stunt like I've mentioned on a post earlier.  So with this video  you can all know the truth of the issue

https://youtu.be/o5_bwFf_byo
$Darkloard$

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:14:17 PM

On Thursday, the project site again earned - on the main page appeared appeal Yasin Khankir, who claims that the project was not closed. In the video, he explains that he did not want to play anybody, but only to draw attention to the important problem of the ICO industry - scammers who are collecting money and disappearing without a trace. He said that the industry needs regulation and standards, otherwise it may disappear due to fraudulent projects.
coinsocieties (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:28:02 PM

On Thursday, the project site again earned - on the main page appeared appeal Yasin Khankir, who claims that the project was not closed. In the video, he explains that he did not want to play anybody, but only to draw attention to the important problem of the ICO industry - scammers who are collecting money and disappearing without a trace. He said that the industry needs regulation and standards, otherwise it may disappear due to fraudulent projects.

Actualy he got a good point with that but he cant blame people from thinking that they stole and scam peoples money. But then he came back again and say that was just there stunt hmmmp i smell something fishy out there but thanks goodness they comeback atleast we cam say MAYBE there just joking and will keep sending on peoples tokens or else refund.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀                    

Powered by,
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:50:14 PM

Hello guys did someone in this furom invest in savedroid i just saw on there website now is down look like a hack or something. What do you think of this guys they successfully raised more than 40 million euro and it turns into [c olor=red][si ze=30pt]SCAM[/size][/color] is it true? What you think of this guys?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2578161.0
Probably this is something we may just have to wait out to see if it was really a scam or a hack as some people have been claiming. So far, I have not seen anything to tell me it is not, so I guess I may have to just place it as a scam until further notice.

I really did not invest in savedroid anyway, but since they were able to raise that much and if it ends up a scam, then I must assume the team must have done a huge job convincing investors. Let's see how it all turns out eventually though.
retlaw04

Activity: 203
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:45 PM

It does not matter if that's a scam or not.
The damage done by the team does not just affect its own investors.
The entire crypto industry is affected.

vina.lugtu

Activity: 392

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:55:01 AM

I joined the bounty on this campaign and also part of the telegram group.

Here is the latest update so that everyone will know.

To give you more transparency on how we carried out this campaign, please watch our “Behind the Scences” video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyAllUhDxXk

You decide if this a fraud campaign.

For more news and update I would recommend that you join savedroid's telegram group. Hope this helps.

https://t.me/savedroid

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
retlaw04

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:11:36 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:25:06 PM by retlaw04

To give you more transparency on how we carried out this campaign, please watch our “Behind the Scences” video!

For more news and update I would recommend that you join savedroid's telegram group. Hope this helps.

What's the point with this kind of transparency? Who cares about transparency at this time? These irresponsible people have hurt investors and the entire crypto industry as well. Nobody cares about this transparency anymore. Because even this transparency could be the next fun or the next fraud. Savedroid is done.
And as for her apology and willingness to be transparent and this ridiculous invitation to the Telegram Group - There is played so open and honest that every critic is immediately banished.
The next mark for criminals, crooks or jokers.

Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

What's the point with transparency? Who cares about transparency at this time? These irresponsible people have hurt investors and the entire crypto industry as well. Nobody cares about this transparency anymore. Because even this transparency could be the next fun or the next fraud. Savedroid is done.
And as for her apology and willingness to be transparent and this ridiculous invitation to the Telegram Group - There is played so open and honest that every critic is immediately banished.
Transparency is always been good specially we are talking on investment on here we are talking on our money which its really good to see everything but i dont knows whats the point on having this kind of issue or rumors. If they dont tend to scam then these kind of rumors wont arise into the community and now they are claiming that they are back.If theres a fraud project then they would really do know the consequences.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
retlaw04

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:32:11 PM

What's the point with transparency? Who cares about transparency at this time? These irresponsible people have hurt investors and the entire crypto industry as well. Nobody cares about this transparency anymore. Because even this transparency could be the next fun or the next fraud. Savedroid is done.
Transparency is always been good specially we are talking on investment on here we are talking on our money which its really good to see everything but i dont knows whats the point on having this kind of issue or rumors. If they dont tend to scam then these kind of rumors wont arise into the community and now they are claiming that they are back.If theres a fraud project then they would really do know the consequences.

The consequences have already occurred. And it does not matter if it's a scam or a PR stunt. The damage has occurred.
And with this team, even in the best of conditions, you have to wait every day for them to play similarly criminal or stupid games.
No Exchange with responsibility will list this coin. Because you can always wait for the next fun video that serves the price manipulation.
It is transparent and it is clear. You can not entrust money to these guys.

nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 10:43:19 PM

It is true that it is currently being discussed by many people who are rescued with scam indications because scam models such as savedroid have happened so much, better forget it if it is not a scam of course the team will be responsible for what is going on in it, just wait and the web today also has returned to normal and hopefully not a scam as we think.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 632

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:47:59 PM

The consequences have already occurred. And it does not matter if it's a scam or a PR stunt. The damage has occurred.
And with this team, even in the best of conditions, you have to wait every day for them to play similarly criminal or stupid games.
No Exchange with responsibility will list this coin. Because you can always wait for the next fun video that serves the price manipulation.
With just basing on numerous similar behaviors of similar projects in the past we can really say that they are acting shady.If they would turn out that thing was just a stunt then the trust would be lessen.I have seen how much they had gained on their sale which is really big and the team should took consideration on how many people entrusted their funds because they are believing on.If they turn out to be scam then as i said earlier they would really know the consequence which would happen into their project.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
retlaw04

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

With just basing on numerous similar behaviors of similar projects in the past we can really say that they are acting shady.If they would turn out that thing was just a stunt then the trust would be lessen.I have seen how much they had gained on their sale which is really big and the team should took consideration on how many people entrusted their funds because they are believing on.If they turn out to be scam then as i said earlier they would really know the consequence which would happen into their project.

In this industry - and in no other - you must not make a scam. And you should not be joking. This is about foreign money that has been entrusted to someone.
And these people have misused this trust. No matter what they did. Fraud or jokes.
They have harmed the entire crypto industry and also subsequent ICOs. And they have damaged their investors even before the ICO starts working properly.
I do not understand how some people still protect this team. That's probably the fear for their own money.
This market - the Cryptos - the ICOs - have huge opportunities. The general opinion about cryptos is very restrained up to strongly negative. And such incidents reinforce the calls for justice, law and state control. Up to prohibitions.
Savedroid's team is a criminal team. No matter what they did in this case. Whether a real scam or a stupid fun. They are criminals.
Negligence is also a crime.

sabine80

Merit: 14

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:00:43 AM

savedroid ruined his reputation with this bad movmend. i think it was not necessary to draw attention to the icos stand with this action. that already do enough other, real scams. i would not trust savedroid people anymore.
coinsocieties (OP)

Merit: 501

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:50:42 PM

savedroid ruined his reputation with this bad movmend. i think it was not necessary to draw attention to the icos stand with this action. that already do enough other, real scams. i would not trust savedroid people anymore.

Yes they totaly ruined there big reputation, imagine that savedroid telegram already accumulating 52,000+ active members in telegram that was a very huge amount of people trusting them and in a matter of second they just ruined that trust. Such an awfull thing they have they lost the trust that peoples gave them even there ICO partners too.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                  
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀