Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:14:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREE TSHIRTS FROM DWOLLA!  (Read 1216 times)
BGL (OP)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 08:16:25 PM

i KNOW what you're thinking: "this thread isn't racist enough to exist on the forum for >2 seconds"

I thought that too. BUT apparently the last one was little too offensive!

So i just wanted to again point out that DWOLLA HAS TOTALLY AWESOME TSHIRTS AND THEY ARE TOTALLY FREE AND FOR THE FINAL BTC WIN.

I KNOW just like you, for the past week I too have been wondering WHEN IS DWOLLA GONNA COUGH UP THE BLING?

WAIT NO LONGER folks! DWOLLA RESPONDS! the time has come!

i'm out! - it's here!
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Chick

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 08:18:05 PM

i KNOW what you're thinking: "this thread isn't racist enough to exist on the forum for >2 seconds"

I thought that too. BUT apparently the last one was little too offensive!

So i just wanted to again point out that DWOLLA HAS TOTALLY AWESOME TSHIRTS AND THEY ARE TOTALLY FREE AND FOR THE FINAL BTC WIN.

I KNOW just like you, for the past week I too have been wondering WHEN IS DWOLLA GONNA COUGH UP THE BLING?

WAIT NO LONGER folks! DWOLLA RESPONDS! the time has come!

i'm out! - it's here!

lol, i was gonna respond to your other thread but it got deleted within "2 seconds".

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 08:22:34 PM

Same Grin

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
the founder

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2011, 08:25:13 PM

where do I get a t-shirt?  Cheesy

Bitcoin RSS App / Bitcoin Android App / Bitcoin Webapp http://www.ounce.me  Say thank you here:  1HByHZQ44LUCxxpnqtXDuJVmrSdrGK6Q2f
dub0matic

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 08:27:49 PM

where do I get a t-shirt?  Cheesy

they sent out an email about it

make it rain haha
btc 176MrZ3CCXGb1GqFiGaoqQpaynzYqZsW6n
nafai

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 02, 2011, 08:29:11 PM

The only thing I can find is this blog entry: http://www.dwolla.org/blog/dwollamarket-day-design-contest-extravaganza/

Where it states that only the winner of the contest gets a free t-shirt (with their design on it)

Pretty crappy contest if you ask me, hey do our graphics design for us and we'll give you your work back as a prize to help us promote our brand!

Makes me want to start a contest for the funniest ridiculing/making fun of dwolla t-shirt and the winner gets a tshirt as well as one for myself, lol

(I am not making that offer, I am just tempted to because of the idiocy of such a contest prize)

1HQiS9PLHPcoQMgN8ZdcGwhoMHWh2Hp37p
dub0matic

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 12:10:18 AM

heres the like i got its for some conference http://www.dwolla.org/blog/big-dwolla-announcements-on-august-24/

make it rain haha
btc 176MrZ3CCXGb1GqFiGaoqQpaynzYqZsW6n
sequence

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 01:40:48 AM

I would never wear a "DWOLLA" Tee! "cause at the end of the night they are using the money they stole from Tradehill to pay for blank tees and a screenprinter to print their mediocre logo on!
Bitcoin Swami

View Profile
August 03, 2011, 01:53:21 AM

Has anyone got dwollasucks.com yet?

I'm sure the community would like to see that happen.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: