Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:35:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][AIRDROP] Pointium - Global Decentralized Platform for Point Management  (Read 461 times)
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:17:20 PM

Pointium

Please visit this page for Airdrop participation.

Airdrop page link : https://www.pointium.org/airdrop

Bannedseller

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:52:59 PM

The United States, China and Singapore are prohibited from participation: Why is that?
Do you have an escrow?
You have a typo: Bonus :    1 -2 weak  +30% -->Week
Good luck
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:36:08 AM

The United States, China and Singapore are prohibited from participation: Why is that?
Do you have an escrow?
You have a typo: Bonus :    1 -2 weak  +30% -->Week
Good luck

The three countries are currently unable to participate due to law enforcement issues.
Thank you very much for your intelligence. I've given it to the team responsible for correction.
Please keep an eye on our project.

Pointium
aksakov18

Activity: 108

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:45:06 AM

I am very appreciative in this project but what is the difference Pointium with other coin
because at this time a lot of projects that on behalf of the coin privileges?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:07:15 AM

I am very appreciative in this project but what is the difference Pointium with other coin
because at this time a lot of projects that on behalf of the coin privileges?

First, Pointium focuses the needs of customers and businesses. For the customers, Pointium allows them to manage and exchange their numerous points for Pointium Token (PNT). For the businesses, they get an opportunity for reaching more customers and selling their products via Protection Feed and Pointium Shop. In that regard, Pointium can create the value to the ecosystem by connecting the consumers' and businesses' needs.

Second, compared to the competitors, Pointium has two additional features: Promotion Feed and Pointium Shop. In the Promotion Feed, the businesses' loyalty programs and marketing can be reached to the users of Pointium with our mathematical circulation model. Because this gives a direct marketing program to businesses, it can easily incentivize the businesses' participation, which can be hard for other competitors. In the Pointium Shop, the users can buy the businesses' products or services with their points. By integrating the payment system at once, it also gives the usability and applicability of Pointium to the users and businesses. Finally, as Pointium is based on blockchain platform, we can create and maintain these systems with really lower fees! These are our best advantages that other competitors do not have. For detailed information, please also consider reading our whitepaper.

If you would like further explanation, please send a message via telegram @Eric_pointium and I'll be happy to respond.
Thank you.
ayisganteng

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 01:35:52 AM

good project i see they have a great team.
I am sure investors will join
Crypto Victorr

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

Nice project... This looks promising can't wait to check our ur Whitepaper
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:54:19 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:01:05 AM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

First, Pointium focuses the needs of customers and businesses. For the customers, Pointium allows them to manage and exchange their numerous points for Pointium Token (PNT). For the businesses, they get an opportunity for reaching more customers and selling their products via Protection Feed and Pointium Shop. In that regard, Pointium can create the value to the ecosystem by connecting the consumers' and businesses' needs.

Second, compared to the competitors, Pointium has two additional features: Promotion Feed and Pointium Shop. In the Promotion Feed, the businesses' loyalty programs and marketing can be reached to the users of Pointium with our mathematical circulation model. Because this gives a direct marketing program to businesses, it can easily incentivize the businesses' participation, which can be hard for other competitors. In the Pointium Shop, the users can buy the businesses' products or services with their points. By integrating the payment system at once, it also gives the usability and applicability of Pointium to the users and businesses. Finally, as Pointium is based on blockchain platform, we can create and maintain these systems with really lower fees! These are our best advantages that other competitors do not have. For detailed information, please also consider reading our whitepaper.

If you would like further explanation, please send a message via telegram @Eric_pointium and I'll be happy to respond.
Thank you.
tukangmumpluk

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

I see the hard cap of your project is big 50% of the total supply and the ICO competition is getting higher each time. I hope the team works hard in its promotion, to get a lot of investor support for the progress of your project.
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:04:29 PM

good project that can solve the problem in one company with low cost and safe, I think this project will succeed and will many investors who join here
LoveCryptoAll

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

According to the court's decision, at the moment they are trying to shut down the Telegram, but they are doing so not skillfully that they shut down millions of addresses, and they did not manage to close them.
pointium (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:32:10 AM

If you have anything you want to ask, feel free to do anytime.

We dream of the future of unified $300B points around the world, and we exist to make it happen.
Pointium
alaska2930

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:48:06 AM

Just read the whitepaper, I like the way you aim at disrupting the freelancing industry, you guys might be a competitor to up work. Wish you always keep up the great work
teerapz

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:50:57 AM

good project
lanisimson

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:49:17 AM

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: