Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:36:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC-Disc (wonderful gift idea)  (Read 533 times)
mariusg (OP)

Activity: 247
Merit: 58

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:22:07 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 02:32:57 PM by mariusg

Dear Members,

the BTC-Coins I also couldn't get - but I offer an opportune alternative:

A translucent multi-colored (gold, silver, blue) Mini-Disc with BTC in transparently jewelcase.

detail image 1 | detail image 2 | detail image 3 As Alternate a fullarea printable Mini-Disc (without figure) in transparently jewelcase.

For just 0.012 BTC including international, upholsterded compact letter (sent from Germany; within Germany 0.01 BTC) - you will get a great eternal valid gift for your friends in stock! If not today, then tomorrow!

Amount of BTC you can choice yourself.

An order above 5 discs you will get a discount of 0.005; a order from 10 discs you will get a whole disc for free!

Approach

You send me at first the charge and a (new, decrypted) wallet-File via Mail. I fetch this or these files on BTC-Disk and will send it to you (as international compact letter). As alternate you can burn yourself, so you have nothing to send to me.
- another approaches are possible too (e.g. I can myself produce the wallet; Redeem-Codes ect.) -

Best wishes!

Marius (from Berlin, Germany - sorry for some slips in the grammar)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: