Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:02:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much do you earn in Twitter / Facebook Bounties ?  (Read 430 times)
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

Hey Guys ,
I would you like to learn if  Twitter / Facebook Bounties are good for basic earning.

1) How much did you get in last Twitter/ Facebook Bounty ?
2) Most profitable Bounty you joined and how much you got ?
3) Is it still profitable to join a Twitter/Facebook Bonunty ?

I know it depends on ICO but still is there any average for bounties ?

Thanks
I mostly do trade on exchanges and also I am an ICO investor and not have participated in any facebook or twitter campaign till now. A few weeks ago one of my friend suggested me to participate in that but when I came here I saw thousands of people in the list so I thought that in them I will not be able to get enough coins. There are other options in ICOs like writing contents which have better income for us.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:09:11 AM

There was a time (last fall) when I earned 400-500 dollars for each bounty campaign, because I had a huge number of subscribers . But these times are gone ,unfortunately, and earn so much for the campaign - on the verge of fantasy Grin. $ 100 is already cool, so I'm not  participating anymore.
3000-4000 participants in one program and a lot of bots - it's too much.

babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 03:54:12 AM

not profitable for me, because the number of my friends and followers in social media is not much, every bounty socmed that I follow no more than $ 100 that I get, need a lot of friends and followers if you want more profit. other than that too many participants with the allocation of funds that are not too large. I prefer to follow bounty media / blog or signature campaign because the participants are not too much, and both are more profitable, but project success and price when in the market also affect our income
karniilyas

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

earnings bounty facebook and twitter I think quite produces, but the signature is more profitable than the bounty facebook & twitter.
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

i'm new here, and a new one time I sell token I Yes a result of his biggest result of the bounty I sell, and quite La according to me to results I get from scratch.
tylerik1

Activity: 392

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:02:21 PM

I have not earned so much with Twitter and Facebook bounties, seems like the signatures bounties are better to make some quick bucks.. The last time I participated in a Facebook bounties was before an half year.

bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 12:28:28 PM

Hey Guys ,
I would you like to learn if  Twitter / Facebook Bounties are good for basic earning.

Thanks
I mostly do trade on exchanges and also I am an ICO investor and not have participated in any facebook or twitter campaign till now. A few weeks ago one of my friend suggested me to participate in that but when I came here I saw thousands of people in the list so I thought that in them I will not be able to get enough coins. There are other options in ICOs like writing contents which have better income for us.
Yes now a lot of competition in social media campaigns but still it is good those who don't have time to participate in signature or article writing campaigns. We no need to spend more time on FB and Twitter campaign so whatever amount we will receive it is profitable for us, You want to increase your payment then make more followers that's it. 
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:05:58 PM

In my opinion facebook and twitter  campaigns  are  not really profitable  because  of the  growing  community today, I cannot  really calculate  the average  of  of fb and twitter because  every  bounty campaigns  has  its own   percentage . I you really  want a big profit  make  an  article or blog  about the project  because it  has big percentage in bounty campaign like  20%  and also depends  on the bounty allocation   and  I also  suggest   signature  campaign.
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

Last week got like 100$ from one twitter campaign, and yesterday 3$ for 5 weeks work  i guess there was a small percentage allocated for twitter.

tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:22:54 PM

I think social media campaigns are now not profitable. especially at the current ETH price is down. the number is very small compared to when eth at the highest figure earlier this year. plus now a lot of ico scam and bounty results are cut off at the end of the campaign. I prefer to join signatures and articles. the result is greater.
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

twitter and facebook bounties are not for me they took too much time and less rewards.
also reporting is really bad for these bounties which i do not join
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

Last week got like 100$ from one twitter campaign, and yesterday 3$ for 5 weeks work  i guess there was a small percentage allocated for twitter.
that's big amount for us.if each campaign we got more than $100, we can calculate if we join more than ten campaign or even more of that.bounty provide as big opportunity we work hard.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pinoycryptoes

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:32:30 PM

Depends on the project on what you are joining and their future developments for their project.

Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Personally, I have accounts in Facebook and Twitter very well developed, with more than 5000 friends/followers, which gives me a very good profit in bounty campaigns. Quite recently, for participation in the Helbiz campaign, I received coins worth 2 ETH
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:00:20 PM

Hey Guys ,

Thanks

I never join social media bounties. Though the tasks are easy, there are a lot of participants and almost all bounties are spammed with bots, that is why participants get less.
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:08:05 PM

if you intend to join it does not matter because there are many advantages that you can get from social media. but you should join the article and blog campaign because there are more advantages than the social media

flavio.rib

Activity: 209

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

I'm in the first one, you can check my signature, lets see how mutch I will learn, I have translate to my language plus signature campaign Smiley hope the project went well.
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:25:01 PM

Earning on twitter or Facebook campaign depends on the number of participants and the allocation for the campaign,
So you couldn't really expect too much from it since there are so many bounty hunters that would participate it just expect to receive a small amount from the campaign,
If I am not mistaken the highest amount that I got from social media campaign is about $150-$200 .

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
ashaksagnis

Activity: 630
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2018, 04:56:07 PM

that's big amount for us.if each campaign we got more than $100, we can calculate if we join more than ten campaign or even more of that.bounty provide as big opportunity we work hard.
yeah, 100$ is good for twitter campaign, but 3$ for 6 weeks of work is not.
Of course when i got 100$ for campaign , it gives me extra motivation to work more and more.

seven2smoke1

Activity: 532
Merit: 132

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

I never joined into a Facebook campaign, but I already joined some Twitter campaigns, They paid well as I think around 15-25$/ week which it's very good.
I really like twitter campaigns which paid with BTC or an existing crypto (Not ICO), If I found a good project, I will support it by sharing it with my followers, By the way, signature campaigns are the best on the price side.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: