Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:57:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling HIGH END World Of Warcraft Account for BTC/LTC!! Rogue+ Alts  (Read 1013 times)
Trance (OP)

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 02:33:03 PM

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightnings-blade/Destruct/simple

Super decked primary character, thankfully everything is account bound!
90 Rogue, rest of the alt characters are around 80-85+
COMES WITH GAME TIME (2 month code)

Tons of rare mounts (TCG + Super rare drops)
Rare pets
Rare achievements
Rare statistics showing "Total Gold acquired is nearly 10 million" (Not many players have those bragging rights !
Rare titles
Rare xmog
Geared Alts

check the armory list of pets and mounts for details!

Also I have tons of other characters, this is the primary character, Destruct. Please send inquiries to me, if interested I will show sincere buyers the rest of the account in game etc.  Please ask any questions you may have! Also on the account is linked another account with a vanilla rogue and some other characters that I quit playing after I rolled Horde, all mounts and so on transfer (Have thousands of dollars in valued rare mounts, from TCG (Spectral Tiger) to drops as Ashes, Mimiron's head etc.

Has anyone heard of a website that purchases WoW accounts for bitcoins? I'm thinking about starting a business that purchases WoW accounts for bitcoins and or a reputable middleman service for a small fee like other websites! All feedback is appreciated!

-Trance

Some people are so poor ALL they have is money
Jrock

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:27:44 PM

Is that you trancepants?

Anyways, how much you asking for and are you providing an ID scan with it so you can't easily recall it back 5 minutes later?

kwoody

Activity: 454

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:06:34 PM

503 ilvl is "super decked"? lol you're funny
could get that in like 2-3 weeks with a fresh account
mvidetto

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:36:17 PM

This should probably be in digital goods...
Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 09:55:38 PM

Yes everything will be provided, I have retired from WoW! please let me know any other questions or other concerns in regards to the account, there is an unbelievable amount of vanity items and gold and much more!

CD keys and original boxing and so forth would be provided along with a photocopy of my ID anything else to make you feel comfortable!

Thank you!

Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:06:16 PM

The value of the account does not by any means correlate with the gear (besides the xmog / collectable gear sets and so forth. I have thousands of dollars in mounts and other items..

Super decked" = vanity items+gold and achievements points, mounts, TCG pets etc etc.

You obviously don't seem interested! my character is also very well connected amongst PvP/PvE guilds and I can get the buyer into a high end raiding guild to get carried for gear (best gear within weeks!)

Jrock

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:16:59 AM

The value of the account does not by any means correlate with the gear (besides the xmog / collectable gear sets and so forth. I have thousands of dollars in mounts and other items..

Super decked" = vanity items+gold and achievements points, mounts, TCG pets etc etc.

You obviously don't seem interested! my character is also very well connected amongst PvP/PvE guilds and I can get the buyer into a high end raiding guild to get carried for gear (best gear within weeks!)

Mind posting what you think you have that is xmog worthy? I know someone that is looking for an account if you have some of the rarer weapons/armor.

Also mind giving me a ballpark of how much you're looking for?

Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:28:28 AM

Thunderfury, Warglaives 2/2, even Hand Of Ragnaros (cant even use, just got extremely lucky in WoW and accumulated tons of rare items!)

If you are interested let me know and we can logon and you can see all the rogue tier sets and tons of other items I have.

Also there is MILLIONS of gold made off the main character, well known throughout the WoW community as a big broker for items and services.

Jrock

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:57:38 PM

Legendaries aren't xmog items unless that was changed recently.

Trance (OP)

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:56:42 AM

I never said they were xmogs, he asked what type of vanity items I have that obviously are not easy to get and people really splurge into the whole what I say is the sentimental PvE aspect of the game when it comes to having a large amount of super rare mounts, since obviously you  can only ride one at a time, it's somewhat of a overload to be honest if you were to check what websites charge to grind out and FARM mounts / gold / gear + other miscellaneous items that are of value to many people that would pay for the service to even have that obtained without doing anything besides paying for the time it took someone else to obtain all the items accumulated. I have been offered around $3,000 from websites that will price it at over $6,000 (Even more after parting out the millions of gold in the account) Shop around!

Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 07:57:44 AM

People still play WoW? wow
Jrock

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 08:43:10 PM

I never said they were xmogs, he asked what type of vanity items I have that obviously are not easy to get and people really splurge into the whole what I say is the sentimental PvE aspect of the game when it comes to having a large amount of super rare mounts, since obviously you  can only ride one at a time, it's somewhat of a overload to be honest if you were to check what websites charge to grind out and FARM mounts / gold / gear + other miscellaneous items that are of value to many people that would pay for the service to even have that obtained without doing anything besides paying for the time it took someone else to obtain all the items accumulated. I have been offered around $3,000 from websites that will price it at over $6,000 (Even more after parting out the millions of gold in the account) Shop around!

You obviously can't read cause I asked very specifically, what you thought was xmog worthy on your account sense you mentioned it in your OP which is the only thing my friend would be interested in, not old legendaries that tons of random people have now.

You keep saying millions of gold also, which is dumb. Give an exact number, no one cares about how much you have to sell if you aren't going to say what it is you have to sell.

This account is nothing special and not worth 3000 grand, let alone 6 grand. If you're loaded up with gold it's a different story. Exact numbers need to be given though. Not "total gold aquired 10 million"

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: