Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
Aivaryamal

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:56:59 AM

Who has good information data and technical analysis, he can do every day for a few percent of profit per day, and this requires proven sources, such can be a platform Trade.io  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

It is not a lucky thing, obviously it is a skill because you are making a decision what coin to buy and invest. So you are using your brain, strategies and other capabilities that is why it is a skill of a person.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
AnCapFree

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:35:29 AM

I cant deny that luck is an important factor in investment. But if you say that it is more important than skill, I dont think so. You can get luck once or twice but you cant get in all. Let's prepare knowledge and skill as much as possible before investing or trading

Slatish

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:14:54 AM

You might get lucky once in a while, but skill helps you stay in the game in the long run
tina87

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:28:45 AM

Intraday trading can and will bring income, but only in the case of unconditional compliance with trade discipline, the competent drawing up of an action plan and the removal of all emotions.
So you got to have some skills exactly
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

Day trading I would say is not as beneficial. It is somewhat high risk and there is potential that you won’t even make any profit that day. I believe long term trading is more beneficial and you should investigate it! There is definitely potential to make money, but you need to keep your wits about you, as it can easily flip to the red within minutes.
Why not it is beneficial but it depend on your experience, if you have some experience in day trading then no doubt that you can make a good money from day trading, in fact most of the people do not become succeeded in day trading because they do not have any experience there and they start day trading without having any experience totally depending on their luck.

In trading most of people thinks like this that it is all about luck and knowledge if you will have to fine knowledge about trading I am sure you will earn more than anything, trading is a place where people can earn using skills and knowledge, so holding with patience, buy at low and trade at high will increase your profit even more than this, so the bigger you will plane the bigger you will earn from it.
1camtron

Activity: 22
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

Intraday trading can and will bring income, but only in the case of unconditional compliance with trade discipline, the competent drawing up of an action plan and the removal of all emotions.
So you got to have some skills exactly
Day trading or Week trading can bring some income but they could bring back the loss also with it . Nobody can tell exactly what will happen next but the only thing that we can make sure is only the discipline people will be more success than others like you mention.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:16:32 AM

Doing day trading is in dire need of a skill, but skill will not always be sure to gain success when trading.
For me that luck will be enough to play an important role in our success when trading.
The combination of luck and skill will be very influential in determining what we will get.

So do not ever consider one of them is not important, because without one of them then we can not achieve what we dream when trading.
llvroyxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:38:15 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

I think skills with a little bit luck. Why there's a luck?because you need to make a decision everyday and not all decision are good sometimes you fail. make your skills as strong foundation in day trading like you think independently, alertness and decisivness during under pressure and with luck you will profit.
tamarindbleu

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 11:54:43 AM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.

I bet it is just pure luck, if that thing even exist, because day trade is too risky to be done. And also, it is not so profitable, you will not use the money enough because its too little.  So i suggest, we should just hold bitcoin, for a longer time because it will just help us more than we thought it could be.
justapache

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

I don't think it's a lucky thing , it's all about your skills, your predictions.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:24:33 PM

Trading is a skill whether it is long term or day trading. Day trading needs more concentration, dedication and experience as compared to long term.
To call it just luck is to discredit the abilities of traders.
candy69

Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

It is true that in day trading luck is very important, but you have to have some technical skill which is an added advantage. You can't entirely rely on luck.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:33:12 PM

Day trading is not a luck, it is more on skills. You can grow your money if you do not have technical analysis skills. You should know how to analyze the graph for you to find out when is the right time to buy and sell cryptocurrencies.

aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:10:22 PM

I bet it is just pure luck, if that thing even exist, because day trade is too risky to be done. And also, it is not so profitable, you will not use the money enough because its too little.  So i suggest, we should just hold bitcoin, for a longer time because it will just help us more than we thought it could be.
Trading is not based on luck dude! It is a skill and if you will give it time to master it then you will be successful in this field. Those who are holding are more of a investor and not a trader. And they prefer that way because they know they don't have the skill and they don't have the time to learn it because it will really take time to fully understand it and you have to constantly study it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:24:47 AM

If trading is a blessing and a skill, if you have the luck you will have many miracles going on and you will have the skill to get that deal. and i like the vif you get them 2 in 1  lucky thing and  skill
Well you are right in day trading luck matters a lot but I think for being a well trained day trading you we need the combination of skills and luck, how skillful we are but if the market and your luck is not supporting you so you will not be able to get good profit, as the market value is so volatile it never remains same so using our luck to hold and skills while buying we can become an expert day trader.
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:42 AM

it seems that daily trading requires more expertise than luck because if you do not have the skills then it seems you will find it hard to earn very much profit using daily trading.
mrproblem

Merit: 24

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:08:46 AM

IT is a skill especially in bearish market terms. MEantime you need 2 sources for the trade. First one is budget to trade means fiat or crypto currency but second source that is the most important one is time to make trade daily which is minimum 3 hours in total.
baricuri

Activity: 322

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:24:27 AM

The current market is down, if the daily trading is very risky for you and may not be good if you continuously sell and buy for now, the prices of altcoin are falling quite deep.

lincolnmad

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 11:50:06 AM

People who do Day trading usually have so much time to monitor the exchanges and also day trading is also really risky especially when you do trading on high volume market, the price can easily changed every second and you must keep follow it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: