Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Day trade is more a lucky thing or skill  (Read 2918 times)
Elmer1

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

I believe that trading is more on skills and with a little bit lucky charm. Luck is always there in every field of life, but still we have to work hard, day trading is somehow depending on our luck but still you need to have good experience in day trading and must also have some good day trading skill, which can also effect your gambling performance too much. You can see that the wall is constantly moving so you need to analyze accurately and always follow the bitcoin price changes to handle every situation. So i think that both are importance to for day trading.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

The abilities may give you the benefits more than once. However, if you need to be an effective merchant, at that point, you need the expertise, information, techniques. Aptitude is the key on the exchanging if you don’t have it, enhance it. Lucky virtue is just appropriate to the betting because of your lucky charm you can win an excessive number of coins. As a multi-day trader, you must open your eyes to see what happened on the chart value. Continuously read and read a great deal of the news or article about coins.
futureofeth

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:28:37 AM

Day trading is very risky for people who don't have much experience but people who have very great experience will make most money through day trading. Day trading is completely based on skills but without chart reading, we can't even survive with our investment.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:53:35 AM

yes day trade is more luck think but you must have experience for trade if you don't have experience of trade so you will be face loss. i also done day trade when i was new i lost alot of money in trade because i were don't read the market and invest in those coin which price are already increase in market. but now i have alot of experience in trade and now for me day trading is fun for me i earn 20$ to 70$ per day.
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I do not agree on this, you need to have a lot of skills + experience in order to be a succesfull trader, specially when you are doing daytrading/scalping, which is more difficult
PayneCharity

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

I think day trading will require more skill. Luck is also a significant factor for day trading. But it seems that some experienced traders will have more analytical skills, and they can tell which coin will rise today
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:31:29 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
My friend told me that is just about how lucky you are, and not a skill.
So, should I stick with holding or playing day trade is a better option?

If you re not sure have time to analyze chart, latest news, and predict future news it's better to leave trade. in my opinion daily trade is more lucky thing, a bit of skill. It also depend how you trade. I recommend you to trade/hold in higher time frame

In a way, you are right. You have to be very lucky to catch this cool chance and get the profit when you deal with the day trading. However, this business also needs skills and requires your time.
kxp

Activity: 144
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:52:41 PM

it requires a lot of skill and a lot of patience in order to make some profit, you can not expect to see huge returns anyway, i think that trading is not for everyone in here

Warning! My negative trust is a result of unfair competitor's action! I received my reputation not for scamming anyone but for being an account seller - check it yourself!
JaxxBoll

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:29:24 PM

When trading the day you use your analytical skills to earn less than 5% of profit, I think it's a skill. And if you earn more than 5% then it's good luck. So for this field when trading you have to have many analytical skills and you do not greedy too.
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:42:06 PM

I'm not sure if I have time to play with charts and trade a lot, like I have seen some youtubers doing.
They make you really believe that is more like a skill and if you are good at it, it works.
You can see that with a market that is constantly volatile and difficult to predict, it is very difficult to make a successful trade. You have to have very good skills and come with it. The analysis combined with the market information to produce the most accurate statements. If you rely on luck trading losses you will lose very heavily.
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

Day trade is a skill! Day trading is risky because cryptocurrencies have characteristics of being unstable. The prices are always changing due to the demand and supply in the market. We need to learn different strategy for us to grow our investment with day trading.
Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:38:58 PM

Trading is all about skill. You need to read chart, analyze, gather information about the coins and what's going on in the crypto world. If you don't have a skill, you will not become succesful in trading. You can't depend on your luck in just do random selling and buying.
cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:58:59 PM

The day is like a skill we develop for many years of trading and patience drive trading ability we should be privilege to trade on day trade and attain profits in a extremely volatile market like bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:37:16 PM

I think day trading will require more skill. Luck is also a significant factor for day trading. But it seems that some experienced traders will have more analytical skills, and they can tell which coin will rise today
skills are clearly the most important factor for day trading, where we have to carefully read the market price movements at any time, although luck can be accompanied for day trading, I think the things that need to be applied are the expertise and experience in trading
Alexvid

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Definitely skill is very important but it's better if you're lucky.
If you don't know to anticipate which coin is going to rise, and why, it's better for you to just hodl and not do trading.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:47:33 PM

I think you need both of them to become successful in trading.In my opinion you need 90% skill and 10% luck.You can develop your skill from tradingview website.Tradingview is very resourceful website for learning about trading and technical analysis.And the most important thing for a day trader is to know when to take profit.
of course for a trader there are several basic rules that you need to have good results with a comma, but still without a certain experience it will not work. I have an acquaintance who purely intuitively determines the time of sales and purchases, while the results speak for themselves.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:58:14 PM

I think it is skill! The reason why day traders are earning big amount of money is because they are using different strategies that they learned. It is not the luck why they are winning in day trading.

developer101dev

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:01:32 PM

In my own opinion it was a skill because in order to become good in trading then you really need to have experience from the market and from there you will become a very good trader and you should know how the system works in order to avoid losing capital.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:04:07 PM

Day trading is extremly risky investment strategy but we can easily grow our capital if we will use the volatility of the cryptocurrencies as advantage. We should use different techniques for us to avoid losses and make earnings.

Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:01:18 PM

I believe it's skill. We can't do trading well if we don't have enough idea about what we are doing. It is important that we know all the basics of trading and all the aspects and strategies of it. We can't just rely it in luck because it is not like a lottery or any form of gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: