Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NCASH FAKE PARTNERSHIP LEGAL ACTIONS (Twitter screenhots and video)  (Read 510 times)
holdmycoins (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:22:28 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2018, 09:45:10 PM by holdmycoins

https://twitter.com/CryptoHades/status/986658191047053313

Ncash is not explaining this flood on twitter. Are these screenshots true? Why Ncash is listing partnerships without partnership? If these screenshots are true they are making fake partnerships and news. So how can we trust a coin like this?

Edit: I already sent many message to partnerships from social media and e-mails. I wanted to make sure before saying SCAM word.

Last news:

This is confirmed they did not make partnerships with companies. Their partnerships are local shops, franchise etc.

Also I made a video about intel message because intel says they are not aware of this partnership. Some people says it is photoshop but it is real. They do not want to accept but Ncash is lying.

https://twitter.com/turkeyairdrop/status/987374375476383744

Today is 21 april and new companies answered me.

Nautica wants to remove their logo from Nucleus Vision website and http://wavenetcorp.com/ says they have partnership with Nucleus Vision. This is good news.

Last edit:

This is my last edit: I sent message to one of Ncash partnership from this link http://www.alphanetworks.com/en/contact and they says they have no partnership also they will take legal actions aganist NCASH. Or is it SCAMCASH? I do not know. I have proof of what I am saying you can read it from this flood: https://twitter.com/turkeyairdrop/status/989963763846647808

langdong

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:01 PM

Some facts:
- No public sale
- The Top 100 accounts own approx. 94% of ALL tokens, doesn't sound dangerous at all
- No GitHub or at least no activity, in any case this is no good
- Even more info on NCASH can be found here: https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/25

Even before the FUD from today this project is a red flag imo. A lot of people got banned today from their telegram for asking questions.
So I can't really say if it's true or not. Maybe we will have to wait for an official response from NCASH.

But in any case: Better to stay away and save the money.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:23:02 PM

Nuclear Vision, I doubt the project is a scam, the team is very reputable and so are their advisers but anything is possible in the space so won't rule that out. What I still don't understand in crypto space is that what they always called partnership to me is not, but for them to take credit for working with a big company they term it partnership, do you remember IOTA and Microsoft issue too
jomarkororo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 07:23:37 PM

another project from india, its really strange, i have been seeing more than 3 ICO' that was founded by indian's, after ICO they are one doing really weird about their coin, they are dumping millions of their token
holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:27:20 PM

Guys I do not know the truth but Ncash kicked me from their telegram group for asking this question. I do not understand their admin not saying any word just kicked me. Anyway I already sent messages these partners from social media(twitter) and e-mails. We will see the truth.

langdong

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

Nuclear Vision, I doubt the project is a scam, the team is very reputable and so are their advisers but anything is possible in the space so won't rule that out. What I still don't understand in crypto space is that what they always called partnership to me is not, but for them to take credit for working with a big company they term it partnership, do you remember IOTA and Microsoft issue too

Except IOTA never claimed to have a partnership with Microsoft. That was just a bad article from TheNextWeb which made that story up, more or less. Microsoft was mentioned in IOTA's ANN but not as a partner. TNW then just created this big headline 'IOTA partnering up with Microsoft' with this huge image which went viral.
goyald2801

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:40:29 PM

ncash is listed on binance , and binance ceo claims that they list project after proper check .
so how they can list a scam project .
without any proof we should call anyone scam .
however it is weird that admins kick people for asking critical query , but this issue is with almost all projects .
goyald2801

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:44:51 PM

another project from india, its really strange, i have been seeing more than 3 ICO' that was founded by indian's, after ICO they are one doing really weird about their coin, they are dumping millions of their token

bitconnect , benebit , savedroid , centra , etc were not indian icos .
also ico in india are still not legal .
no ico projects register their company officially in india .
even few indian icos like zebi register themselves outside .
bcoz indian govt is yet to regulaize crypto .

and ncash is not a scam as of now .
langdong

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:51:11 PM

There will be an official ANN from the team soon.

The wording 'Trusted by 100’s of Brands' is probably just really bad. It actually does not say partners. Those are are at the end of the page.

"In light of recent rumors spread amongst our investor community, we at Nucleus Vision would like to clarify a few things. It has come to our notice that some people have been in contact with some brands that we have partnered with, and certain brands have denied working with us.

Global brands work through vast networks of franchises and distributors. We work with these brands distributors and franchisees. Our partnerships and terms of agreement are with the distributors who represent these brands and they may not have shared details of their operations with the head offices of these brands. 

While we understand that this communication gap has caused a lot of confusion, know that these partnerships are legit, and Nucleus Vision powers offline intelligence and promotions for each of these brands (via the distributors or franchisees). In the coming days, we will also be ensuring that our partnership terms are communicated to everyone in the distributor/franchise value chain, right up to the respective head offices.

We will be shedding more light on the nature of our partnerships in the coming days, and you can reach out to us on info@nucleus.vision any queries you may have. We encourage the community to be straightforward with us and diligent about us.

In return, we assure you full transparency in any question you may have for us.

Stay tuned for more updates."
dulari1

Merit: 4

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

The wording 'Trusted by 100’s of Brands' is probably just really bad. It actually does not say partners. Those are are at the end of the page.

"In light of recent rumors spread amongst our investor community, we at Nucleus Vision would like to clarify a few things. It has come to our notice that some people have been in contact with some brands that we have partnered with, and certain brands have denied working with us.

Global brands work through vast networks of franchises and distributors. We work with these brands distributors and franchisees. Our partnerships and terms of agreement are with the distributors who represent these brands and they may not have shared details of their operations with the head offices of these brands. 

While we understand that this communication gap has caused a lot of confusion, know that these partnerships are legit, and Nucleus Vision powers offline intelligence and promotions for each of these brands (via the distributors or franchisees). In the coming days, we will also be ensuring that our partnership terms are communicated to everyone in the distributor/franchise value chain, right up to the respective head offices.

We will be shedding more light on the nature of our partnerships in the coming days, and you can reach out to us on info@nucleus.vision any queries you may have. We encourage the community to be straightforward with us and diligent about us.

they are right .
some people dont understand difference between direct partnership with brands and partership with some stores of that brand ,
like in case of MNC company , USA office will not know what services are used by its UK office ..

Ncash fault only in giving no proper clarity on its homepage showoff about brands .

EQUALtoken.io      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄ ▄
▀ ▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY
holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:01:42 AM

they are right .
some people dont understand difference between direct partnership with brands and partership with some stores of that brand ,
like in case of MNC company , USA office will not know what services are used by its UK office ..

Ncash fault only in giving no proper clarity on its homepage showoff about brands .

I think they should be honest with community. What are we morons? No we are not morons they have to explain everything to community not in these days, always.

holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:14:46 PM

Thread is updated. Intel says they are not aware of partnership.

langdong

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Haha. So is there any real partnership? Or is it all made up and/or bloated? Maybe they meant one specific store :d
holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:57:38 PM

Haha. So is there any real partnership? Or is it all made up and/or bloated? Maybe they meant one specific store :d

CEO explained they made partnership with local shops. Not with companies.

langdong

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

I know, exactly. So, no reason to put the corporate brand on the website then. You should really differentiate here.
holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

I know, exactly. So, no reason to put the corporate brand on the website then. You should really differentiate here.

I agree you %100. I thought this project is promising and had great potential but now they are just liars.

rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:22:51 PM

Good on you for asking questions and exposing them.
Can Intel take any further steps?
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:59:58 PM

I also worry about this accusations, as far as I've invested in Nucleus Vision and I admit this project. But this kind of accusation makes me selling all tokens and I have to wait to clarify all details

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
icoprofits

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:36:38 PM

Recently Ncash team tie up with India largest payment processor paytm for payments. for fast payments in india so Ncash is making tieups for large establishments
cr7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:26:33 AM

When I see a scam, then the fear of losing money awakens in me, but on the other hand anger! I am an investor of this project, and I hope the team will refute the scam!
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: