Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:22:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NCASH FAKE PARTNERSHIP LEGAL ACTIONS (Twitter screenhots and video)  (Read 510 times)
MGBloomz

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:53:08 AM

NCASH team has full of promises, I can't understand why they should always extend the schedule of the distribution of their bounty rewards.

bobo012

Activity: 714
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:08:42 AM

NCASH team has full of promises, I can't understand why they should always extend the schedule of the distribution of their bounty rewards.

I have a same problem. Waiting for so long for bounty payout. Done the KYC procedure but havent received it yet.
Hope it will go well in the end
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:22:42 AM

Without knowing anything i don't want to speculate about the Nucleus Vision because of Binance list the Ncash coin in their exchange. Without any proper team, Binance won't list the coin in the exchange. So we have to confirm from the sources before making scam accusation.
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 09:50:55 AM

Some facts:
- No public sale
- The Top 100 accounts own approx. 94% of ALL tokens, doesn't sound dangerous at all
- No GitHub or at least no activity, in any case this is no good
- Even more info on NCASH can be found here: https://github.com/ico-check/ico-check/issues/25

Even before the FUD from today this project is a red flag imo. A lot of people got banned today from their telegram for asking questions.
So I can't really say if it's true or not. Maybe we will have to wait for an official response from NCASH.

But in any case: Better to stay away and save the money.

agree with all those points. NCASH is really popular though. I think all the scam issues will be forgotten in 1 month and the price will grow so fast. I know that is not ethical but this is what happens in the crypto world time to time...
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:27:07 AM

Looks like it's a thin line between scams and misrepresentation of facts/misdirection. NCASH has gotte huge these past few weeks, but just because it's on Binance doesn't mean it's immune/sacred. Same thing happened to CTR
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:29:23 PM

Nuclear Vision, I doubt the project is a scam, the team is very reputable and so are their advisers but anything is possible in the space so won't rule that out. What I still don't understand in crypto space is that what they always called partnership to me is not, but for them to take credit for working with a big company they term it partnership, do you remember IOTA and Microsoft issue too
I hope It not a scam because many participant of Nucleus waiting now if when the distribution of token because it already a two months after the ICO ended.

Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 01:50:21 PM

I will better sell my coins. This is sounds like ncash shilling with partnerships. Kicking OP from telegram group just for asking questions isn't legit. I will sell my entire portfolio of ncash
nascasto

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:24:09 PM

The INTEL partnership has denied a definite duel. This is a huge blow to the nucleus vision! It is difficult to understand why they applied to the lie when there are so many good people in their team.

tuncaysanli395

Activity: 135

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:30:36 PM

I do not believe the news about NCASH ,it must be an opeariton to scare little investor
holdmycoins (OP)

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:37:14 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 11:01:10 PM by holdmycoins

Guys I have new screenshots. News:

Nautica says they do not have partnership and they wanted to remove Nautica logo&trademark from Nucleus Vision website.

http://wavenetcorp.com/ says they have partnership with Nucleus Vision. This is good news.

Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:39:35 PM

I was planning on buying the Cash when the price went down a little bit. I don't believe the rumors about the scam, but I will be careful before buying.

holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 11:01:54 PM

I was planning on buying the Cash when the price went down a little bit. I don't believe the rumors about the scam, but I will be careful before buying.

We are not saying it is scam but there is a truth Ncash team is lying.

balam007

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:14:27 AM

I will better sell my coins. This is sounds like ncash shilling with partnerships. Kicking OP from telegram group just for asking questions isn't legit. I will sell my entire portfolio of ncash

Really dude? Ncash never said it had those as partnerships...
Curiosity7

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

So am I getting this right? They were simply working for these brands or their suppliers and call this a partnership? Judging from the recent drop in value, investors were not to place to learn about this.

At the same time, I've also seen reports that the accusations are faked. It's really difficult to form an opinion on this one. Only time will tell.
holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:24:01 PM

So am I getting this right? They were simply working for these brands or their suppliers and call this a partnership? Judging from the recent drop in value, investors were not to place to learn about this.

At the same time, I've also seen reports that the accusations are faked. It's really difficult to form an opinion on this one. Only time will tell.

None of my screenshots are fake. I already uploaded a video about Intel message from twitter.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:23:34 PM

Oh. In that case, could you explain to us why you've put "SCAM?" in the title of this thread of yours?

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
langdong

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:29:16 PM

Oh. In that case, could you explain to us why you've put "SCAM?" in the title of this thread of yours?

Because it's only a question, not a statement.
holdmycoins (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:21:57 PM

Because there is a lie in this situation. Scam follow that. I shared everything transparent. Why are you uncomfortable with that?

IggySe7ven

Activity: 464
Merit: 29

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:23:30 AM

Most Ico's who say that they have a partnership with * company are fake, there are almost no agreemnets with icos at this moment, and this is caused by this bearish market. Most of those icos end up scamming all the participants, just like it happened with Tezos.

kabit9

Activity: 853
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:14:01 AM

NCASH is quite a scammy project. loads of fake PR and misinformation to promote credibility.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: