Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:43:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy an established BitcoinTalk account  (Read 245 times)
chrisguns521 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:35:28 PM

Hello Bitcointalk!

I'm a long time crypto evangelist working at the intersection of gaming and blockchain. I'm currently advising a gaming project that has recently launched their website, WP, social channels, and is beginning to ramp up their marketing.

They are interested in making an official ANN post, but accounts that don't have enough activity cannot embed pictures. I was hoping someone here would be willing to let us post under their name or if they have an extra account with decent karma we can discuss buying the account (assuming that not against the rules here). The project is www.gamertoken.com. Happy to dive into more detail if necessary. Thank you!

Yefet

Activity: 643
Merit: 501

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:40:28 PM

Hello Bitcointalk!

I'm a long time crypto evangelist working at the intersection of gaming and blockchain. I'm currently advising a gaming project that has recently launched their website, WP, social channels, and is beginning to ramp up their marketing.

They are interested in making an official ANN post, but accounts that don't have enough activity cannot embed pictures. I was hoping someone here would be willing to let us post under their name or if they have an extra account with decent karma we can discuss buying the account (assuming that not against the rules here). The project is www.gamertoken.com. Happy to dive into more detail if necessary. Thank you!

Just make a post and you get help (ie someone will quote it  Wink)
MacronMiner

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

Scam Hunter

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 08:23:53 PM

Hello Bitcointalk!

Or buy the Cooper pack.
chrisguns521 (OP)

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:35:12 PM

Hello Bitcointalk!

Or buy the Cooper pack.

Wow that's awesome I didn't know about this. Thanks!!

great0ne

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:49:22 PM

Yes answer to buy copper memership is good answer. Here is fully info: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=credit;promote

I not advice you to purchase account becoz a lot of scammers will steal account back by make recovery. Also people no respect u if u purchase account.
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:25:24 AM

You could either buy a copper membership or pay $2000 to legitimately purchase a hero rank account from me. $1500 goes to the forum and $500 to me. I will ask the administration to change the email address, username and password of that account upon receiving $1500.
This is not sanctioned deal. I am acting on my own, if administration refuses to accept this deal, there is nothing else to discuss about.

Account I'm referring to, it has 500 default merits and the default sMerits. it was for my brother, not anymore.
Note, newbies PM is ignored by me. don't try to contact me via PM. post here if interested.
Note again, all of the account sellers here are scammers, they would take your money and reset the password, that could result in your bought account to get locked. my offer is the most legitimate way of having an account.

There is no easy way anymore to get a high rank account. I'd suggest to other account sellers to contribute this way.
@members of the usual cartels, tag me and I will have your asses handed to you by the justice department.

Note once more, if administration says no. it means no. just let me earn $500 for myself and $1500 for the forum, I'm begging you. don't be counterproductive. lol before rofling.

🖤😏
Yefet

Activity: 643

Crypto Mentat

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:50:24 AM

@chrisguns521, keep it simple  Smiley
if all you need is to have pictures in your OP, look in other ANNs and you find the forum members, which are willing to make it for you  Smiley
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 02:33:47 PM

You could either buy a copper membership or pay $2000 to legitimately purchase a hero rank account from me. $1500 goes to the forum and $500 to me. I will ask the administration to change the email address, username and password of that account upon receiving $1500.
This is not sanctioned deal. I am acting on my own, if administration refuses to accept this deal, there is nothing else to discuss about.

Account I'm referring to, it has 500 default merits and the default sMerits. it was for my brother, not anymore.
Note, newbies PM is ignored by me. don't try to contact me via PM. post here if interested.
Note again, all of the account sellers here are scammers, they would take your money and reset the password, that could result in your bought account to get locked. my offer is the most legitimate way of having an account.

There is no easy way anymore to get a high rank account. I'd suggest to other account sellers to contribute this way.
@members of the usual cartels, tag me and I will have your asses handed to you by the justice department.

Note once more, if administration says no. it means no. just let me earn $500 for myself and $1500 for the forum, I'm begging you. don't be counterproductive. lol before rofling.
$1,500 out of $2,000 for the forum? Is that how it is being done or you are just proposing this? That's like 75% of the total prize of the account! Shocked Shocked

magemist

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:04:59 PM

$1,500 out of $2,000 for the forum? Is that how it is being done or you are just proposing this? That's like 75% of the total prize of the account! Shocked Shocked
This guy is full of it.
$2000 and most of it goes to the forum?
I doubt the forum wants your btc for what it does not approve of getting the staff into in the first place. Roll Eyes
Just look at my trust and all the red is from this very thing. So you can not say it is condoned by this staff member who works on the forums and they will suddenly give Theymos $1500 in btc and he will not question "what is that for!?". And you just keeping $500 for a hero account which took you over 2 and 6 months spent of your life.
So if a hero member is worth $2000 then what is a legendary account worth?
Double the amount having to need double the amount of activity to get it there.
If this is correct then I am selling mine for half as much as it worth with it being able to make up the cost of the account in 3 months for it is already being in a signature campaign. Wink
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

This guy is full of it.
$2000 and most of it goes to the forum?
I doubt the forum wants your btc for what it does not approve of getting the staff into in the first place. Roll Eyes
Just look at my trust and all the red is from this very thing. So you can not say it is condoned by this staff member who works on the forums and they will suddenly give Theymos $1500 in btc and he will not question "what is that for!?". And you just keeping $500 for a hero account which took you over 2 and 6 months spent of your life.
So if a hero member is worth $2000 then what is a legendary account worth?
Double the amount having to need double the amount of activity to get it there.
If this is correct then I am selling mine for half as much as it worth with it being able to make up the cost of the account in 3 months for it is already being in a signature campaign. Wink

I'm not a forum staff, I'm just a random beggar like you all. you guys sell accounts to keep all of the money for yourselves, if you were selling them with such a transparency, you wouldn't have got red tag for your actions.
If there is a possibility for me to help the forum financially, I would like to try my best without breaking the rules.
I really have no idea how much any member rank accounts worth, I said something to see if anybody is interested.
If you have some pussy to send my way, I could forget about $500 which is my cut, you could just pay $1500 to the forum and compensate me with some young pussy.

What did you say? a forum staff wannabe shouldn't talk like that? OK you could pay $1000, but the pussy is a must. I need to show people that I'm not retarded. lol.

🖤😏
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: