Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 02:10:35 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your faourite 5 alt coins for 2018  (Read 206 times)
chomcv

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:25:39 PM

UBIQ
NEO
ETH
ZCASH
DASH
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:33:49 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 08:23:27 PM by BitcoinGuruOne

My favorite coins to hold this year are:

1) TBAR
2) NPXS
3) NEO
4) nebula ai token

All this coins and tokens in view has a huge potential to go thru the roof. They are relativley low right now and have good ideas/products behind them.
redcucumber

Activity: 153
Merit: 14

SOLARIS COIN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:04 PM

first will be ADA because its an ethereum contender check github and their web for you to be amazed and they use haskel another complicated programming language their team is awesome from japan.
second will be NEO because of its large community base in china and the globe followed by XLR solaris have recently switch to POS so it will be 20% staking and 80% masternode its a good mining alternative plus their zero protocol is outstandingly fast. Vechain is also good and lisk the its good to accumulate this coins now and have profit in the future.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:22:02 PM

It is a bit tough to choose among projects that have been around for quite some time and the upcoming or new ones.
I would probably pick the established ones like syscoin, eth, ltc, dash, monero.
bitcoinsc

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:26:05 PM

My coins are
Bch
Eos
Bat
Aion
Eth

Ethereum and Uniswap.
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:05 PM

MY five favorite Altcoin  are Bitcoin which is the most popular crypto ? and A great prospect is waiting for such coins

ETH

EOS

WAVES

AION
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:39:52 PM

If you need to choose 5 alts coin to hold for thisyear what would they be?
My favourite are:

ETH
BTC
NEO
NANO
EOS

Bitcoin is always safe for investors but i think Bitcoin will not bring much profit because it's too hard to the price of Bitcoin can 2x or 3x in the short time.

ETH, NEO, NANO EOS are good coins which we should invest in, the price of them is cheap now. I think the coins can 5x even more in this year.

Moreover, i want recommend to you two good coins which is much potential go to moon in this year: Stellar and Golem

Golem launched Golem Brass Beta on April and this can do the price of Golem increase very high.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: