Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:57:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Cheap cigarettes - €2/pack Marlboro, L&M, Winston [EUROPE]  (Read 516 times)
baronandr (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:46:44 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2018, 02:50:26 PM by baronandr

It is not a secret that taxes on cigarettes are increasing year by year to the point where it's uneconomical and luxury to smoke.

I am selling cheap European cigarettes, including main brands: Marlboro, L&M, Winston. These cigarettes are ORIGINAL and NOT A KNOCKOFF!!!

Prices:

Marlboro Red - €20 / carton (10 packs x 20 cigarettes)
Marlboro Gold - €22 / carton (10 packs x 20 cigarettes)
Winston Blue - €22 / carton (10 packs x 20 cigarettes)
L&M Blue - €22 / carton (10 packs x 20 cigarettes)

If you want specific cigarettes, just ask. The cigarettes are always fresh and 100% original tobacco.

Free shipping only to Europe. I take full responsibility for lost packages and will reship 100% in case the cigarettes get seized or lost in mail. You will need to sign for a package. Delivery can take up to a week. Minimum order one carton (10 packs).

Bitcoin only accepted.

Contact on Wickr: eurocig
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:18:58 PM

It is not a secret that taxes on cigarettes are increasing year by year to the point where it's uneconomical and luxury to smoke.

I am selling cheap European cigarettes, including main brands: Marlboro, L&M, Winston. These cigarettes are ORIGINAL and NOT A KNOCKOFF!!!

Prices:

If you want specific cigarettes, just ask.

Free shipping only to Europe. I take full responsibility for lost packages and will reship 100% in case the cigarettes get seized or lost in mail. You will need to sign for a package. Delivery can take up to a week. Minimum order one carton (10 packs).

Bitcoin only accepted.

Contact on Wickr: eurocigs

Do you accept escrow ?
tomotan

Activity: 617
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:00:00 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 01:56:32 PM by tomotan

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

Can you post some pictures  of your products( date of post and maybe my name on a sheet of paper) to show you're legit?
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

Want to buy Reds. Are you shipping them to India?
And how come they are so cheap? And can someone tell me if I can receive cigarettes through mail in India?
Sosaso75

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:07:46 AM

Op was online and active on April 26th  but doesn't seem to care about answering potential customers! I call bullshit for now...beware people!

I am NOT superstitious,but I am a little stitious !
baronandr (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:02:24 PM

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

Want to buy Reds. Are you shipping them to India?
And how come they are so cheap? And can someone tell me if I can receive cigarettes through mail in India?

Hi, never shipped to India but we can try. Check your local laws - most countries are OK to import personal amounts of cigarettes.
baronandr (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:05:29 PM

Op was online and active on April 26th  but doesn't seem to care about answering potential customers! I call bullshit for now...beware people!

Hi, been away on vacation abroad. I wonder where do you see bullshit?
Sosaso75

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:23:01 PM

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

Can you post some pictures  of your products( date of post and maybe my name on a sheet of paper) to show you're legit?

Proof that you actually are in possession of the cigarettes are still missing. If you want people to take you serious, please provide pictures as proof

grphil

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:12:09 PM

I´ll buy a carton to try if you accept escrow?!
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:43:43 AM

you in EU or are they sent from within EU? If so i'll buy shitloads if you post pics of loadsa boxes fags with username and accept escrow!!??

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.
dBox.io

Activity: 172

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:31:03 AM

anyone ordered successfully?

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

Sounds shadey.
I wanted to give that a shot but won't go first.
I guess I'm gonna have to go with overpricedtaxed tobacco.
baronandr (OP)

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

BUMP..
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 10:16:04 PM

I'll take 5 cartons of Malboro Gold, but only if you are prepared to use a trusted escrow such as minerjones.

If you are prepared to, shoot me a PM. I am just not prepared to go first.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Sosaso75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:12:45 AM

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

Can you post some pictures  of your products( date of post and maybe my name on a sheet of paper) to show you're legit?

Proof that you actually are in possession of the cigarettes are still missing. If you want people to take you serious, please provide pictures as proof

I asked op to post proof apprx. 2 months ago...op is ignoring everything...i call it a SCAM for sure!!!!!
Everyone who orders from this scammer without any escrow and looses his or her money is simply stupid and deserves to loose money!!!!
So people, please stop asking this scammer to go first or provide more informations, he won't give it to you, because he CAN'T!!!!!!

STOP THEM DISGUSTING SCAMMERS!!!!!

baronandr (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 01:36:34 PM

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

I asked op to post proof apprx. 2 months ago...op is ignoring everything...i call it a SCAM for sure!!!!!
Everyone who orders from this scammer without any escrow and looses his or her money is simply stupid and deserves to loose money!!!!
So people, please stop asking this scammer to go first or provide more informations, he won't give it to you, because he CAN'T!!!!!!

STOP Calling me scammer when you have no clue what you are talking about. I don't deal with time wasters who will not buy any cigarettes any way. Just wait for reviews. And no I don't accept escrow for small orders, I don't have that much time. Order small if you don't trust me.
Sosaso75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 02:02:23 PM

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

STOP Calling me scammer when you have no clue what you are talking about. I don't deal with time wasters who will not buy any cigarettes any way. Just wait for reviews. And no I don't accept escrow for small orders, I don't have that much time. Order small if you don't trust me.

That's not the point...you intentionally refuse to post proof of your cigarettes..therefore something is wrong...9 out of 10 times it is a SCAM ATTEMPT!

I would want to buy cigarettes from you, but not under this shady  circumstances!
If you don't show proof of your stock and accept escrow everybody should call you a scammer!!! You want reviews? Sure, send a legendary member of our choice some packages of cigarettes up front, payment later and I am sure your business will flourish....otherwise STOP WASTING OUR TIME WITH YOUR PATHETIC SCAM ATTEMPT

Burnit

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 04:55:00 PM

Have tried buying cheap cigarettes before. Customs are smart and somehow intercept then apply duty. Package size/shape I bet is dead give away. Im not saying this Cig Seller is a scam. Im saying you may have better luck buying as loose tobacco for rolling rather than pre-rolled in cartons.
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:12:45 PM

Prices:

Bitcoin only accepted.

That's not the point...you intentionally refuse to post proof of your cigarettes..therefore something is wrong...9 out of 10 times it is a SCAM ATTEMPT!

I would want to buy cigarettes from you, but not under this shady  circumstances!
If you don't show proof of your stock and accept escrow everybody should call you a scammer!!! You want reviews? Sure, send a legendary member of our choice some packages of cigarettes up front, payment later and I am sure your business will flourish....otherwise STOP WASTING OUR TIME WITH YOUR PATHETIC SCAM ATTEMPT

I'll agree with you. Something isn't right here.

OP, either post some proof that you actually have these cigarettes (picture of cartons with current date and your username will suffice), OR be willing to accept escrow.

I don't consider 5 cartons a "small order".

Either accept escrow, or post some proof - or get tagged as a time waster/potential scammer. Your call.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
Sosaso75

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:31:30 PM

Thanks for your support Zepher...:-)

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: