Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:08:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Cubomania: blockchain gamified educational platform for children  (Read 2459 times)
Tempera (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 08:02:01 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2018, 10:37:02 AM by Tempera

The world’s first blockchain game-based educational platform integrated into its own robotics operating system!

We are fine-tuning the first ever decentralized platform for children that will shake up the whole education system by integrating blockchain, AI, IoT toys and the inhouse robotics OS.  

Join the token pre-sale at www.cubomania.io and get up to 50% early-bird bonus tokens!

Token sale starts on 20 April, 4:00 AM (Time is set in GMT+3 zone)

Where to find Cubomania:
▪️ Bookbuilding platform: https://tokensale.cubomania.io/
▪️ Website: www.cubomania.io
▪️ Whitepaper: https://cubomania.io/assets/CuboMania_eng.pdf
▪️ One pager: https://cubomania.io/assets/CuboMania_OnePager_eng.pdf
▪️ Telegram ENG: https://t.me/ICOCubomaniaEN
▪️ Telegram RU: https://t.me/ICOCubomaniaRU
▪️ Telegram Bounty: https://t.me/CubomaniaBounty
▪️ Bitcointalk Bounty: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3338997
▪️ Twitter: https://twitter.com/Cubomania_ICO
▪️ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cubomania.io/
▪️ Medium: https://medium.com/@Cubomania.io
▪️ Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cubomania/
▪️ email: support@cubomania.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tempera (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:49:14 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 06:30:48 AM by Tempera

Cubomania is the first global company that aims to reshape the education industry in order to ease creation and distribution of customized educational content for children, give teachers an opportunity to express their talent. Also, we strive to make children all over the world acquainted with a new level of gamification as well as a completely new system of obtaining knowledge as we believe in developing mental abilities and imagination as well as promoting love for learning. The way we do it is by creating an educational blockchain-powered platform with its own operating system for kids’ watches, tablets and other IoT devices. What’s more, implementation of the cutting-edge blockchain technology will enable members of the education industry to offer customized interactive educational programs directly to the market as the platform operates using a decentralised payment system to ensure safe transactions. Finally, manufacturers of smart devices for children will get an opportunity to integrate with the platform, thereby increasing value for and popularity with their customers.

The Cubomania eco-system consists of several important elements:

• CuboCore Operating System
    CuboStore and Online Workshop
    CuboApp
    IoT devices (for example, CuboBuddy)
CuboCore Operating System is an operating system for robotics and IoT devices with built-in educational programs that can be installed on any kind of IoT-based devices: tablets for kids, smart watches, robot constructors, IoT toys. CuboCore provides full integration with the Cubomania educational platform and therefore access to the CuboStore and online workshop.

Over the last years the industrial robotics, which was a traditional market pillar, has given way to non-industrial types of robots such as IoT devices, personal robot assistants, and UAV (quadrotors). Every year there is an increase in the number of manufacturers of home and toy robotics. For example, new enterprises which produce IoT devices and robots open in China every single month. As a result, prices for robots, sensors, CPUs and communications continue to fall while capabilities continue to increase. Taking all these factors into account, it’s easy to see a unique opportunity.

Robot programming and maintenance is one of the biggest obstacles in robotics research: when you spend all your time just finding out how to make a robot work and then maintain its work, you don’t have any time to make your robot do something useful and unique. There was the same problem in the early days of the computer age until Bill Gates gave everyman the opportunity to communicate with computers having created the first operating system BIOS that changed the computer world and set a trend in software development. The challenge remains for robotics system developers and users all around the world. Companies have to adjust the operation algorithms of their prospective machines to obsolete control and monitoring systems (the last system was created in 2010), losing out on the opportunities offered by modern technologies. Today’s Robot Operating Systems are steadily installed and work well only on Ubuntu version 10 or later. We are going to tackle this problem — using the experience of creating a programme shell from scratch for our learning IoT toys, we strive for creating a single operating platform for IoT devices — CuboCore.

We integrate the whole range of Cubomania Market learning programs into this ROS. Just by installing CuboCore into your robot/quadcopter/IoT system, you will get direct access to the library of programmes and learning courses from simple directive commands to AI-based behavioral patterns. CuboCore is intended for companies that develop hardware which is necessary for all but is not specific to any particular application.

Content

Devices with installed CuboCore will have access to the decentralized store with apps and programmes administered by the Cubomania community. The main programming examples and greenfield projects of varying complexity are readily accessible at all times to provide students with different tasks: starting from the first movement algorithm and up to complex behavioral patterns.

Software development kit

Along with the basic version of CuboCore, the Cubomania project will prepare SDK which will provide teachers, students and developers with ready-made opportunities to program behaviour, sounds, movements and add additional electronics.

Global trend

We expect that CuboCore will be made available in laboratories, classrooms, workshops and hackathons where new users are trying to touch the world of robotics for the first time.

We see two options for interaction:
1. Installation of our app on your product.
This will improve the experience of using your products by your customers, significantly expand the functionality and, in general, increase the attractiveness of the product. In the next stages of our ecosystem development, we will be able to suggest a fully-fledged operating system with full hardware support which will further improve the quality of your products.

2. Production of tablets and smart watches under a private label.

CuboStore and Cubo Workshop are the key elements of the eco-system. Blockchain mechanics combined with the platform interface will ease the process of content creation and distribution as well as grant teachers maximum protection of their intellectual property. We have already completed 20% of the project architecture which has been developed by a strong technical team. Our solution consists of a web-server, Android and IOS apps in the first iteration and a full-stack OS in the future. This will greatly increase the level of user experience with smart toys, watches and tablets for kids.

We have started forming relations with teachers, educators and professors from different countries who are looking forward to cooperation with Cubomania. And every day we will accept new community members in order to have a strong team of content creators once the platform is launched and integrate the Cubomania platform into the learning process of different educational establishments. This will ensure constant growth of popularity of the project, which is beneficial for active users and other interested parties.

Another important element is CuboApp. CuboApp is a mobile application that connects the source of educational content on the blockchain and smart devices such as smart watches, tablets for kids, IoT smart toys (for example, CuboBuddy), or robots. CuboApp can also be used for accessing educational content independent of the devices.

All the educational content can be access through an IoT device (for example, CuboBuddy, smart watches and tablets for kids, and robots). The first device to deliver the content produced on the Cubomania blockchain platform is CuboBuddy, a robotic educational IoT toy. The main purpose of this toy is to provide complex interaction between a user and an AI-based character with integrated educational programs. A set of sensors, engines, microcontrollers and other elements of the toy will allow a child to explore the outside world, learning a wide range of easy and complex things from learning letters to basics of robotics. Firstly, this interactive toy is a unique learning tool itself. Secondly, it will serve as a testing platform to demonstrate how the whole system will work and how all the elements will interact with each other. CuboBuddy has won a lot of awards at Ukrainian startup battles and has been given a lot of recognition at international exhibitions, for instance, at CES-2018 in Las Vegas. Now it is ready for mass production. And, of course, the work is not over. We are constantly improving the hardware product to extend its functionality in order to provide the ultimate user experience to our customers. We have had negotiations with big chains both in Ukraine and outside the country. CuboBuddy will be available in online and offline stores all over the world. We are already negotiating with several large retailers in Australia and the UAE to supply our first product with an integrated CUBO system. Keep in mind that Cubo token holders will have an opportunity to get the cube at a 40% discount and won’t have to wait until the toy appears in local stores. Furthermore, we are negotiating with several top 10 Chinese manufacturers about the development of white label products (tablets for children and smart watches with an integrated ecosystem of Cubomania which will educate children in a playful form).

Any other smart devices for kids (mainly smart watches and tablets for kids) can be integrated into the Cubomania platform by virtue of CuboCore, our own operating system for smart devices.

The Cubomania team see unlimited innovative potential for creating new behavioral, economic and business models based on a gamified learning process. The competitive advantages of this business project are its market attractiveness by virtue of using the blockchain technology, blue ocean of online pre-school and school education market, the demand for IoT-smart toys and high competitiveness of goods. Cubomania seeks to decentralize the education industry by connecting teachers, parents, students and manufacturers of smart devices worldwide with the blockchain solution. So far, there haven’t been any similar platforms as almost all attention has been paid to university education and student preparation for better integration into the working community. Lack of competition in this segment holds much promise for Cubomania.

Our team strongly believes in Cubomania and will carry on after the ICO. We work round the clock to achieve results. We believe that the sphere of education is the future. Education is the currency of a new generation.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:07:52 AM

what languages did you translate and do they plan to expand in the future to attract some people for convenience?
dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:18:59 AM

Can you name the countries in which there is a ban on your project? Or nevertheless it is possible it as that to bypass?
Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:39:25 AM

on whom does your project focus? will translate the site into other languages?
Nicholasa

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:46:31 AM

You have a very promising project with a great future, I hope it will be in demand!
merculet
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:02:07 AM

do you have a telegram for Russian-speaking users? or the admin responds to Russian questions?
Mrjitter

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:12:17 AM

do you have a referral program and what percentage will I get if the person who transferred it to buy your token?
dreico

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:19:55 AM

can I integrate my accounts from social networks or Google through your platform or have to register everything in a new way?
devinsocute9zz

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:02:37 AM

Quite good. I'll keep an eye on this one. This one is really a different project than others. There are some very creative ideas.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:17:28 AM

looks very interestins. Do you have any partnerships with some educational establishments?

ganegani91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:20:09 AM

because this project is for children's education, I fully support this project
with a fairly attractive token price, investors will always participate and learn more about the progress of this project

IRONX         
 THE BEST IN TRADING     |     THE BEST IN CRYPTO
Fully Regulated
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:35:16 AM

do you have any version of your platform? I mean some mobile application or MVP?
I3arni

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:50:32 AM

where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
spawn4ever

Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:10:03 AM

do you have a telegram for Russian-speaking users? or the admin responds to Russian questions?
you can find find russian ICO chat there https://t.me/ICOCubomaniaRU

Khala

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:47:01 AM

your link does not work, I can not open
psp_

Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:04:01 AM

where i can find some information about your developers team? Sorry, but im not see this in your topic
you can find all onformation about team on official website, but i dont know why they dont add info about them in topic
Mrjitter

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:13:15 AM

how long will the tokens be blocked after the end of the main ? and will team members be able to do something with their token?
dreico

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

How can I know the amount of tokens I need for using your platform?
assasin21rus

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:39:00 AM

your link does not work, I can not open
if you are in the territory of the Russian Federation, then you can use the vpn installation to open the link
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: