Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:36:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Arrow Prospero X-3 [Exclusive] $70 / 20GHS [Limited Quantities]  (Read 1330 times)
asso (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 06:27:34 PM

======================================================================================================

To reserve shares automatically and for easiest spreadsheet export,

please visit the new Bitcoin Mineral Miners Cooperative website.

http://bitcoinmineral.com/product/27/

======================================================================================================

Details:
Quantity: 100 per machine
Price per: $70
Hashpower: ~20gh/s
Delivery: February 2014

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miramyn

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:48:45 PM

You know if you are going to rip off DZ Miners Co-op site
http://www.dzminercoop.com/?product=r17-black-arrow-prospero-x-3

You might want to at least read through what you rip off and remove all instances of who you ripped it off from

No btc for you just COAL this Christmas

Copied from http://bitcoinmineral.com/product/27/

Product Description

Details:
Price per: $70
Hashpower: ~20gh/s
Delivery: February 2014
Hosting: $175 per payout (1st and 15th of each month)
Management Fee: 0.5%

This is a Group Buy exclusive you won’t find any other group buy being able to sell these units.

Group buys: Group buys are not permitted. We will cancel any order that we discover that is a group buy and will refund the payment minus 10% that we will charge for our time wasted in this matter. By placing an order for this item you agree with the above.

We will be the only coop able to offer the Black Arrow Prospero x-3.

Refunds: Refunds are discouraged because of the chaos caused in Group Buys, but if necessary, you will be refunded before the miner ships, at a 1.5% restock fee. After the miner ships, no refunds are available.

======================================

NEW (10/21) Share Ownership Transfer Fee: There is now a 0.75% Ownership transfer fee if you’re buying someone else’s DZ MC co-op shares. We put a ton of time, money, and BTC to offer the GB community many of the world’s best at-cost and below-cost deals. Refunds and share transfers cause chaos and extra work for us.

This 0.75% share transfer fee *MUST* by paid by the new owner before we will transfer share ownership.

By sending payment, you agree to these Refund and Transfer terms before purchase.
Newsletter

Note the references to DZ MC co-op at the bottom.

Only the price has been changed

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
Ramhound

Activity: 123

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:15:27 PM

Considering one of the members of DZ Miners Co-op is basically the exclusive partner with Black Arrow I find it hard to believe somebody with 2 posts has the experience let alone connections to get even a single unit.

Let alone the fact you just recently attempted to purchase into a different group buy.  Anyone that would trust anykeywhy to deliver anything isn't a group buy leader I would trust in myself.
railzand

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:17:12 PM

SCAM

Miramyn

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:18:25 PM

Well I stopped short of calling SCAM (yet) since anyone is able to order an X-3 from BA's (or bobsag3's) website.

But yeah, 2 posts and a complete rip off of the DZMC site screams volumes.

When I was younger we didn't have behavioural disorders. They called it "being a brat". It was as simple as that!
railzand

Activity: 462

Lux e tenebris

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 08:24:41 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 08:35:25 PM by railzand

Order: #77
    Date: December 18, 2013
    Total: $7,000
    Payment method: Bitcoin Payment

Please send your bitcoin payment as follows:
Amount (BTC):    
{{{0.05}}}
Address:    
{{{1G8LQXXhA4wTsCbnLQsGxUQ7GiNzfF6hBM}}}
QR Code:    

Please note:

You must make a payment within 1 hour, or your order will be cancelled
    As soon as your payment is received in full you will receive email confirmation with order delivery details.
    You may send payments from multiple accounts to reach the total required.

Order Details
Product    Total
Cart Subtotal:    $7,000
Order Total:    $7,000

edit: direct copy and paste from his site. I ordered all the shares, but it looks like his payment system has some flaws.

Thyatis

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2013, 10:27:24 PM

https://blockchain.info/address/1G8LQXXhA4wTsCbnLQsGxUQ7GiNzfF6hBM

they also aren't $7000 .....
 I am calling scam.

My Reputation information   | [/color]
Contact Information -  Google Talk & Email - thyatis@thyatis.com |
asso (OP)

Activity: 25

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:32:59 PM

Thank you for the interest about this buying group.
This is a new website and has nothing to do with that website someone of you mentioned
Even if i have 2 post on this forum that does not mean that i cant buy a mining hardware let alone that i need some connections to be abble to get a hardware,that is very funny.

Sorry for my poor english

The reason i opened this buing group is to share the risk ,
I do not want to get in the bitcoin play risking too much
So i will be selling only 70 shares from the total 100 shares for one machine.
Dont worry about my experience to run this project i created this website  bitcoinmineral.com in just 15 minutes
thomas_s

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:41:31 PM

This is a new website and has nothing to do with that website someone of you mentioned
Even if i have 2 post on this forum that does not mean that i cant buy a mining hardware let alone that i need some connections to be abble to get a hardware,that is very funny.

Dont worry about my experience to run this project i created this website  bitcoinmineral.com in just 15 minutes
Who's hosting them what are your plans with the machines have you been vetted by any older trusted members of the community?
Miramyn

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 10:46:05 PM

Except for the part where you copied everything from the website word for word, including leaving references to DZ co-op in it.

Yeah, not hard to create a wordpress website in 15 minutes when you cut and paste from someone else's .
That doesn't show experience, that shows laziness and theft.

Edit: I see you have now removed the original text under your website listing, too late, you were already caught

Ramhound

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 11:12:00 PM
Last edit: December 18, 2013, 11:28:00 PM by Ramhound

1) This group buy IS NOT EXCLUSIVE which means its false advertising.
2) You copied the content of another person's website.
3) You were just recently looking to purchase into a group buy ran by somebody who in the past has been scammed and has not proven himself to be trust worthy.
4) You claim you have never heard of "DyslexicZombei's Miners Cooperative" and yet the name of your Cooperative is literally an almost match.
5) Did I mention you did a piss poor job at trying to duplicate the DyslexicZombei's Miners Cooperative website?  I think my 1 legged Labrador could have done a better job.
6) You have not been vetted by anyone and you want us to send you $7,000 USD which isn't going to happen.
7) You told us nothing about where you are hosting, your hosting terms ( and an exact duplicate of DZMC's terms isn't valid, hosting capabilities.

I have about 10 additional things that will prove you are trying to scam people.

You are currently obligated to sell all 100 shares because of your original post.

Looks like you just created the website yesterday

Creation Date: 2013-12-17 13:11:46
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-12-17 13:11:46

I just have to decide if I want to post the Admir's information in order for somebody to verify real or fake status of this group buy
bluesticker

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:17:20 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 01:47:42 AM by bluesticker

Wow!

Someone who has been active on this site for 2 days blatantly rips off one of the biggest Group Buyers by coping their website.

If this isn't a scam then at very least the person organizing this group buy is a website thief. Ya how much of my money do you want?

hahahaha
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:08:18 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2013, 03:21:20 AM by DyslexicZombei

Nice to have admirers.  Cheesy  Grin

Just to confirm: bobsag3, a DZ MC leader, is the official US Reseller for Black Arrow, the owner of Miner Hosting LLC & Minersource.net, and is my business partner. The DZ MC has proven ourselves to Black Arrow via our exclusive R9-12 Black Arrow Bullet Run and we are the only allowed sales outlet for BA Prospero X-3 Group Buys.

Scammers need to keep in mind: that profits may be temporary...but karma is forever.  Smiley

-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:16:37 AM

Hey Mr. Junior member 3 post dude - you can't sell BA stuff, they have an exclusive dealer, and copying DZ's group buy stuff isn't going to help you buy any of them.  

This says to me that your GB is a 100%, send me bitcoins and I promise I won't steal them, scam.
Ramhound

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:25:20 AM

Hey Mr. Junior member 3 post dude - you can't sell BA stuff, they have an exclusive dealer, and copying DZ's group buy stuff isn't going to help you buy any of them.  

This says to me that your GB is a 100%, send me bitcoins and I promise I won't steal them, scam.

The website isn't even 24 hours old, a website that has been proven, to have been plagiarized from another website.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 03:41:48 AM

Could have sworn Black Arrow do not allow any group buys for their products other than DZ mining co-op so IF there were any orders made by the op then wont be long until Black Arrow cancels them. Thats my 2 satoshis anyway..
lordzav

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 12:57:58 PM

This is hardware or a service? :/

Cups.
Ramhound

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 02:40:52 PM

Cups.

The author is selling shares to the hardware he himself will own and control.  The author who has been proven to plagiarized other people's website.
DyslexicZombei

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 10:16:41 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2013, 08:20:29 AM by DyslexicZombei

Cups.

Please don't send funds to this scammer. Your funds are likely going to disappear and there will be no hashrate to be had from this low life scum.
It takes a *lot* more than wishful thinking to set up a business insured, world class miner hosting facility and to get IT experts and support staff in place to care for these miners.

Also: I don't know how straight up plagiarism is accepted in this gentleman's home culture, but plagiarism and false claims are seen poorly by most people around these parts.

If Black Arrow finds out someone is doing a GB outside of the DZ MC, they *will* charge you 10% of your order, and send you back your BTC - with a 10% haircut. If this gentleman had bothered to read the fine print (AKA the FAQ at BA's site, he would have known that).

Here is Black Arrow's notification three months ago, back in Rounds 9-12, that they're working with bobsag3 for Black Arrow Group Buys: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=311465.msg3357314#msg3357314

Bob just got back from Hong Kong about a week ago after touring their facilities, meeting the entire team, and checking out the FPGA simulating the Minion ASIC. The pics from his visit are in the Black Arrow Custom Hardware thread.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: