Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Poker Coaching - Any Skill Level  (Read 599 times)
cdog (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 07:07:32 PM

If you want to get better at poker, I can help you. Ive coached several players on the twoplustwo poker forums and staked/coached players on Seals With Clubs as well, where I play under the name "chronicdog" and have won well over 100 coins from a deposit of 7. Ive been a professional No Limit Holdem player live and online for over 5 years.

No matter your skill level from total novice to advanced player looking to plug some leaks I can help you, whether its tournament play or ring games from 9max all the way down to headsup play. I will set you on a path of becoming a winner or increasing your winrate through some time tested concepts which cover not only the technical aspects of the game of poker but also the meta-game such as game/seat selection, bankroll management, and emotional control. I can offer coaching which applies to both live and online, as Im quite familiar with both aspects of the game and can tailor what we do to the games you play. 

The time is spent analyzing your play through database analysis, "sweating" where I watch you play via Teamviewer and analyze the play in realtime, and playing each other heads up (for insignificant stakes - Im trying to teach you not take your money). You will also take a custom multiple choice test that I have designed to analyze your basic playing ability and poker knowledge. I will get a sense for where your game is at and design a course to improve your play as rapidly as possible.

My time is not cheap as anytime I am teaching you I wont be playing myself, and I am essentially teaching you how to make money/bitcoins anytime from anywhere, which is a highly valuable skill. Its $85/hour + a flat rate for database analysis which is somewhat variable depending on the stakes/games you play and number of hands youve played online. At this point Im only accepting Bitcoin payments but I may consider paypal after we establish a relationship. We can arrange payment via the hourly rate or if you want I can offer a slight discount for time purchased in 10 hour blocks which is highly recommended as I will not charge you separately for the database analysis - this is done on my own time and can take quite a while. The minimum time is two hours, and we will chat via Skype to set everything up, or if you are in the NYC metro area I also offer sit-down, face-to-face in person coaching.

Please PM me if you want more details. Thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: