Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:18:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin hits 1 mil in 2020 I will be a millionaire in 2019  (Read 125 times)
bitcoinsc (OP)

Activity: 439
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

I think if bitcoin hits 1 mil in 2020 I have a chance to become a millionaire by 2019. I have at least 2 btc in alts. Jus saying if btc hits 550k in 2019 and 1 mil in 2020. I'll be a millionaire with alts rather than bitcoin next year. Thank u and see u next year.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:03:44 PM

It is okay to earn money but the way how you and many other people expect to earn from just holding does nothing special in return for you rather than it might tweak your thoughts of thinking about investment but it won't make you do something such as working better etc. To my mind to hit 1mil till 2020 is huge milestone that might not happen, but who knows.
david0ikari

Activity: 280
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:11:22 PM

Hey Dude, you should stop following this silliness as Mc Shit said. There is so much potential in the alcoins at the moment under value. You get more potential in this direction than bitcoin. However, BTC is gold in this game but not anymore alone. So DYOR:)
nata777

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:15:02 PM

I think if bitcoin hits 1 mil in 2020 I have a chance to become a millionaire by 2019. I have at least 2 btc in alts. Jus saying if btc hits 550k in 2019 and 1 mil in 2020. I'll be a millionaire with alts rather than bitcoin next year. Thank u and see u next year.
Of course, there is a chance, but you represent which will be capitalization in the entire market. I will be glad for if it will happen but I doubt it
Lindell

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:15:54 PM

There is a possibility that this will only happen when countries that are banned from crypto are dropping, increasing investors, large investors are buying bitcoin.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 10:27:56 PM

Um, congratulations?
Hate to burst your bubble, but it is kind of clear that you haven't planned out the best way to cash out.

I'll refrain from being critical and just give advice because I am all about the positivity yo.

The first thing you need to do before you even consider being a millionare is to find out what the laws regarding taxes are in your country.
Specifically, for income derived from investments/securities/appreciating assets etc.
Then, you need to find out what your country would define crypo as so you know how much tax you should be paying.
So if you are from the us, and you cash out your crypto, than you would have to report that income as a security and pay tax on it.
Make sure you calculate how much you have to make OVER a million dollars minus taxes to truly become a millionare.

Then, you have to figure out how you are going to liquidate your btc.
If you do it through an exchange, they will take a percentage out for changing your btc to cash.
On top of that, you would need a high level of verification to get it all transferred in a reasonable amount of time.

Or, you could use a p2p website like localbitcoins to directly sell to someone, but localbitcoins also has fees.
The only way to save on fees is to truly go peer to peer, that means finding someone who is willing to buy your bitcoin.

So really, you would have to have an overall value of more than a million to actually have that million dolllars sitting in your bank and ready to spend.

bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:29:11 PM

I don't really like mcafees prediction. I'm not a fan of bitcoin as much. But he does makes sense. And hes one of the reasons why I got into crypto. Bitcoin will become a store of value. Still as digital currency as the internet will never go away.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:32:15 PM

It will not possible i suppose, This time i hold around a hundred bitcoin  Roll Eyes Even if bitcoin will have reached the total supply and it makes the bitcoin will worth 100k should be considered as the top of the price of bitcoin.
100k and i will become another millionaire. I guess you meant for next years and not a year.
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:38:47 PM

U have a hundred bitcoins is everybody's dream.

Quote from: Endikadija
=topic=3347511.msg35040832#msg35040832 date=1524090735
It will not possible i suppose, This time i hold around a hundred bitcoin  Roll Eyes Even if bitcoin will have reached the total supply and it makes the bitcoin will worth 100k should be considered as the top of the price of bitcoin.
100k and i will become another millionaire. I guess you meant for next years and not a year.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
13ex07

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:41:47 PM

It's impossible. You can count yourself. If bitkoyn will cost 1 000 000, the market capitalization of the Crypto-currency will reach 25 trillion. This is the third part of the income of the whole Earth. However, there is an exception - the inflation of the dollar by several thousand percent.

|▌    DAOX    《   Create & Manage Fundraising DAOs   》    DAOX    ▐|
☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰◤       The product is LIVE       ◥☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
WEB-SITE    BUY DXC NOW    BOUNTY & AIRDROPS    ANN THREAD   
tinof

Activity: 343
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:46:20 PM

I wouldn't keep my hopes very high about it. If Bitcoin ever get so expensive this may be the worst thing that ever happen to crypto and can kill the whole market for years.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

Very nice. I hope though that you have that mental toughness to hold that coins in your wallet so that you can realized your dreams of becoming a crypto millionaire. That is, if your prediction (or John McAfee) will hold true.

As much as everyone here is bullish about bitcoin, but 1 million = 1 BTC is far fetched in my opinion. Anyways if you are really interested in you are still in the mark towards 1 million, here's a bitcoin price tracker for you,

https://fnordprefekt.de/

Its all about John McAfee's prediction. And based on his computation, bitcoin is 3.xxx % below the forecast based on the current price.

Is this really possible? Bitcoin needs to grow at a rate of 0.4840957034999999 % per day.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:04:47 PM

you expect that, it's natural, everyone wants to be rich. Bitcoin prices reach that high? I do not know for sure, no one can predict the price with certainty.
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:05:16 PM

Yes that's the tracker I been using. I just looked at again. I maybe early on my forecast.  Grin

Ethereum and Uniswap.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:07:00 PM

McAffee should meet you lol  Grin

I do not think it will reach those figures in two years time. It will take more time but if it did, then many will become new millionaires.
Pattberry

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:13:27 PM

The fact remains that it is not possible to reach a million dollars in a short period of time, people wont be trading when the price is at those valuation, i really do not see the price going that far in the first place, you need to have some realistic price for a coins rather than speculating something that is not possible in the near future as you need trillions of dollars to be invested in bitcoin to see those kind of valuation. Tongue
bitcoinsc (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:50 PM

Remember bitcoin has a cap supply. Everyone wants one by the holiday season. At the dinner table they will be asking do you have one bitcoin. What's holding u back from buying into crypto? Lol.

Ethereum and Uniswap.
coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:30:58 PM

I don't think that BTC will ever reach 1 mln, but 100 k is achievable on 5 year distance. So I am in this HODL game, but still prefer investing in alts and diversify portfolio  
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:37:58 PM

Cant happen.It can rise but not that much.Governments will not alow that much for one coin and especially those who have a lot of coins and will sell as soon as it comes to specific price
cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:40:47 PM

bitcoin price is never can reach to 1 million dollar
only dream and joke

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

Pages: [1] 2 »  All