Bitcoin Forum
August 22, 2024, 02:15:09 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tanzanite Gemstones  (Read 947 times)
TanzaniteAmerica (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 07:10:59 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2013, 07:23:12 PM by TanzaniteAmerica

The website http://www.tanzaniteamerica.com/ offers the very best loose top quality investment grade AAA Tanzanite gemstones. We are an American dealer located in Florida. While we have used Bitcoin personally this is the first time the web site will accept Bitcoin and to our knowledge the only online dealer that will. The web site is full of information and current Tanzanite inventory. Contact us by using the online contact form or at Bill@TanzaniteAmerica.com The website will be updated to list Bitcoin under the USD listing.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1463

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:25:32 PM

lovley stones just way out of my price range Lips sealed

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
haightst

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:46:26 AM

\\\for a second i thought we had another coin here! LOL  Grin
moderate

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

nearly dead

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:32:53 AM

The website http://www.tanzaniteamerica.com/ offers the very best loose top quality investment grade AAA Tanzanite gemstones. We are an American dealer located in Florida. While we have used Bitcoin personally this is the first time the web site will accept Bitcoin and to our knowledge the only online dealer that will. The web site is full of information and current Tanzanite inventory. Contact us by using the online contact form or at Bill@TanzaniteAmerica.com The website will be updated to list Bitcoin under the USD listing.

The gems are beautiful indeed. You may not realize but you are already one of the most trusted services accepting bitcoin, just by being an actual service with real people. Just don't screw the bitcoin payments, good luck.
haightst

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:53:04 AM

The gems are beautiful indeed. You may not realize but you are already one of the most trusted services accepting bitcoin, just by being an actual service with real people. Just don't screw the bitcoin payments, good luck.

that's cool I have a bunch of flourite i mined myself coins X shiny rocks!  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: