Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:48:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GRYPHON XCHANGE--- A NEW MODEL FOR THE CRYPTO ERA  (Read 225 times)
bitcoinguru7 (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:58:15 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2018, 10:55:03 AM by bitcoinguru7

Everyday, Thanks to blockchain technology, New ideas keep evolving in
the Crypto era.

With the launch of numerous asset managers everyday, some of which
have failed and some like - dobitrade which is helping newly launched
tokens find a place to trade, the crypto world is witnessing a new
model. That model is GRYPHON!!

Gryphon lets you send or receive, buy, hold or sell any currency,
globally, with ease. Users can make instant withdrawals into local
fiat currency, and safely keep funds in one multicurrency wallet that
does away with having cryptos stored in different wallets or
exchanges.

That sounds familiar? Well just wait.

Asides from having a good team which is the foundation of success,
Here are 7 reasons why I predict Gryphon will be the next biggest
thing to happen in the crypto era..

1. GRYPHON IS THE FIRST crypto asset manager boasting a userfriendly
interface enabling anyone to deal in digital fun

2. GRYPHON PROVIDES the worlds only safe multicurrency wallet using
unique security software a with 4 factor authentication. This is
really really cool unlike most exchanges with just a 2 factor
authentication model.

3. THE GRYPHONXCHANGE offers insurance on digital assets held on the
platform, so users have better safeguards in place than currently
offered by banks. You can only find this sort of thing here.

4. GRYPHON USES A BLOCKCHAIN THAT will be able to handle 1,000,000 TPS
(transactions per second) scalable to 10,000,000 TPS, making us faster
than Visa, MasterCard and Amex.

5.GRYPHON ALLOWS BUSINESS USERS to accept crypto currencies seamlessly
and hold or liquidate into chosen currencies.

6. GRYPHON FACILITATES smooth transfer of digital assets to nominees
where other exchanges simply absorb dormant funds.

And the most important of all..

7. GRYPHON ALLOWS USERS TO LIQUIDATE crypto funds into their own local
fiat currency to make instant withdrawals.

You can learn more about gryphon by visiting any of the links below.

Telegram: https://telegram.me/gryphonxchange

Twitter: https://twitter.com/gryphonxchange

Facebook: https://facebook.com/gryphonxchange

There's also a bounty program and ICO about to commence, You can find
out more from their telegram group.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:37:54 PM

another scammy ICO thinking it can protect itself by having a "policy".
sorry DW but the FCA will be on your ass faster than a fly on warm dogs mess.

you are not even FCA complient even if you were going to pretend you are honourable.
after reading your policy which is full of red flags, your lack of concern for running a legit service, the lack of "insurance" details. you really are throwing yourself into a legal black hole of being arrested and charged for atleast 3 UK financial crimes when things turn bad.

are you really that dumb or just that greedy that you just dont care. because its pretty obvious you have not even bothered to even look at the technical stuff of running an exchange.

how about going back to being just a website designer, because you are out of your league with your scammy ICO/exchange

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gryphonxchange

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

@franky1 it’s alright saying these things without zero evidence I can confirm yes DW is a developer what’s this prove nothing?!? Gryphon has a team of 50+ where most ICOs start of with approx a team of 6.
Some of the Gryphon team are the legal side of things so if that is all you have to say please either reach out to us directly or keep your opinions to yourself as these accusations have no legs whatsoever.
You speak about FCA regulations when I can  guarantee from your comment you have very little knowledge in this field compared to our legal team. Which might I add we are more than happy for you to have a discussion with.
They have ran several FCA regulated businesses prior and have a lot of knowledge and expertise in this field.
And mentioning one developer out of approx 25 seems a bit strange it would therefore seem to me that you haven’t done your due  diligence  Before making such a comment. If you have any educated questions please feel free to reach out to us many thanks Gryphon
lybdela

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:41:09 PM

you are not even FCA complient even if you were going to pretend you are honourable.
after reading your policy which is full of red flags, your lack of concern for running a legit service, the lack of "insurance" details. you really are throwing yourself into a legal black hole of being arrested and charged for atleast 3 UK financial crimes when things turn bad.

are you really that dumb or just that greedy that you just dont care. because its pretty obvious you have not even bothered to even look at the technical stuff of running an exchange.

how about going back to being just a website designer, because you are out of your league with your scammy ICO/exchange
Oh boy! You sound like you are living next door to the founders. I read their white paper, They seem very determined and intellectual.
I'll be monitoring their activities henceforth. 280 million tokens seems small for me though.
geeforlife

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:51:37 PM

Gryphon Gryphon Gryphon. Sounds very aggressive. But a Nice concept. However, No airdrop? How do we participate? There are a lot of people who participates in airdrops just to know your management style. I wish you all the best though!
bitcoinguru7 (OP)

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:00:07 PM

Hahaha. Franky, Sit down and let me explain.

Gryphon is legally backed by one of the best lawyers in the UK.

Gryphon is rrun by experienced financial management team with over 20 years in the business.

Gryphon has a tech team that is 100% capable of handling any eventuality.

Gryphon is 100% reliable.

Now sit down, Get on your computer and participate in the ICO, You are definitely gonnha thank me later.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 10:45:41 AM by franky1

DW you are a scammer. i find it funny how you are pretending your just a web dev. its obvious that you are orchastrating this whole thing.
you know that i done my research the last time you promoted this scam and then deleted the thread.

yes you subcontracted out your work. thats what scammy ICOs do. they pay a script kiddy to make a coin. and another script kiddy to make the templates, and so on. that does not mean you have a dedicated team. it just means you have subcontractors.

but let me be clear
you are not FCA complient. that is more than obvious just checking the website. and if you have no clue what i am talking about then that shows how little you know about FCA complience.

its people like you that make the bitcoin community look bad.
if you want evidence just look at your website.. if you cant see the evidence then it shows you know nothing, if you want to know the specifics then go read some FCA complience handbooks

ill give you one hint. publish your insurance policy number so 'customers'(future victims) know who to contact when you run off.
i asked this last time, and your response was to delete the thread

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Gryphonxchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:08:46 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 05:31:12 PM by Gryphonxchange

DW you are a scammer. i find it funny how you are pretending your just a web dev. its obvious that you are orchastrating this whole thing.
you know that i done my research the last time you promoted this scam and then deleted the thread.

yes you subcontracted out your work. thats what scammy ICOs do. they pay a script kiddy to make a coin. and another script kiddy to make the templates, and so on. that does not mean you have a dedicated team. it just means you have subcontractors.

but let me be clear
you are not FCA complient. that is more than obvious just checking the website. and if you have no clue what i am talking about then that shows how little you know about FCA complience.

if you want evidence just look at your website.. if you cant see the evidence then it shows you know nothing, if you want to know the specifics then go read some FCA complience handbooks

ill give you one hint. publish your insurance policy number so 'customers'(future victims) know who to contact when you run off.

Frankie, Frankie, Frankie I don't quite think you know what you are clearly talking about ICO's at present are unable to become FCA compliant, that's the platform your referring to of which we are building off the back of the ICO. I will reply personally myself on this occasion as i'm getting sick and tired of hearing the same old story from you. I you look you will find we never posted this article someone else did. Therefore when you put your comment instead of making us aware so we could answer any questions people may have they panicked and deleted it yes. I then noticed this and complained about it saying that people should be able to have their own opinion and have any questions they may have answered therefore it was then republished. I did build the team yes of very credible people who all have reputations alongside myself to keep we are NOT A SCAM at all as you will see in the near future. And we have numerous developers outsourced no!! I think you will find they are on the team aren't they?.... hmmm yes and as for the insurance well we will see won't we and when we pull it off which we have i will personally expect a PUBLIC APOLOGY from YOU!! As you are talking about FCA regulations and handbooks mate we have a legal team for that stuff that's their forte. But i tell you what let's publicly challenge you to find a FCA regulated ICO. You are referring to trading etc which is when the platform is launched so if you are going to make such comments please insure 1. You've got your facts right, 2.You know what the hell your on about!!!
I seriously consider you picking up that FCA Compliant book once more and study more on the subject before speaking about it.
Many thanks
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:49:11 PM

I think gryphon is a project that has a bright future and I'm sure it will be a great success because there are 7 reasons that predict this gryphon will be a success. Cheesy
Gryphonxchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

Just to clarify Coinbase UK Ltd isn't FCA regulated!! They seemed to have done fine however we will be ticking all the boxes in which we have to whilst also keeping our users at the fore front of our mind and their privacy at the same time.
Gryphonxchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:30:46 PM

I think gryphon is a project that has a bright future and I'm sure it will be a great success because there are 7 reasons that predict this gryphon will be a success. Cheesy

Thanks means a lot
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 06:42:50 PM

List your Token https://ecex.exchange

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
geeforlife

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:04:40 PM

but let me be clear

Franky,  As a potential future customer,  I ask you to refrain from this statement. I believe in Gryphonxchange,  I think it wasn't deleted,  The thread was probably posted in the wrong section.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:15:35 PM

firstly you are already taking/requesting funding, and promoting that your service is insured.
publish your insurance policy details.
you cant now rush and try finding an insurer and in a year publish a number.. its something you need to already have NOW

secondly. just like other scammers who think handling bitcoin/crypto makes them invisible to FCA/SEC, it doesnt. and same goes for ICO's.
ill give you an example. if you give a prostitute a car for her services instead of cash does not mean you cannot be arrested for soliciting a prostitute, by thinking not using cash protects you

thirdly. you can in your own mind pretend that its all invisible under a cloak of undefinied ICO. but your scam is actually breaking rules that have been around even before bitcoin existed. thus its not a ICO/bitcoin thing. its a legitimate business thing. something that would still be a scam no matter what 'token' method of financing you used

but to put the ICO cloak you think protects you as a scam artist aside. you are still failing the very basics of business/finance ethics in regards to consumer protection.

i personally hate regulation(bcause they are not about consumer protection). but am well versed in it.
but what i do want to see is consumer protections. to not have scammers ripping people off and then making things like blockchain/cryptocurrency/bitcoin get bad press.

again your claim of funds bing insured, means you need to have a publicly viewable insurance policy reference ALREADY. so that any victim can have redress if you ran off anytim between this second or any time in the future. so show it
no excuses about delays, or paper work needs to be filed or your too busy. or the documents are locked in some time locked vault that only opens some randomly chosen date in the future.
its something you need publicly viewable NOW

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:54 PM

Just to clarify Coinbase UK Ltd isn't FCA regulated!! They seemed to have done fine however we will be ticking all the boxes in which we have to whilst also keeping our users at the fore front of our mind and their privacy at the same time.

cough, laugh cough

http://uk.businessinsider.com/coinbase-uk-gets-fca-licence-access-to-faster-payments-with-barclays-2018-3

coinbase gets FCA licence

ill give you another hint. about where your cloak of ICO invisability fails.

if you accept funding and its measured in great british pounds and your business is operating in the UK. then there is no cloak of invisibility.
it really is worth you reading FCA guidelines. because "i have a legal team" is no defense.

now show your insurance details 

Gryphonxchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:25:08 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 09:36:53 PM by Gryphonxchange

cough, laugh cough

http://uk.businessinsider.com/coinbase-uk-gets-fca-licence-access-to-faster-payments-with-barclays-2018-3

Coinbase is FCA regulated over the umbrella of Barclays which happened how long ago compared to how long Coinbase has been about if Barclays decide to opt out of the partnership would mean coinable would not be FCA regulated so they are using Barclays as an umbrella.
Gryphonxchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:36:19 PM

firstly you are already taking/requesting funding, and promoting that your service is insured.
publish your insurance policy details.
you cant now rush and try finding an insurer and in a year publish a number.. its something you need to already have NOW

secondly. just like other scammers who think handling bitcoin/crypto makes them invisible to FCA/SEC, it doesnt. and same goes for ICO's.
ill give you an example. if you give a prostitute a car for her services instead of cash does not mean you cannot be arrested for soliciting a prostitute, by thinking not using cash protects you

thirdly. you can in your own mind pretend that its all invisible under a cloak of undefinied ICO. but your scam is actually breaking rules that have been around even before bitcoin existed. thus its not a ICO/bitcoin thing. its a legitimate business thing. something that would still be a scam no matter what 'token' method of financing you used

but to put the ICO cloak you think protects you as a scam artist aside. you are still failing the very basics of business/finance ethics in regards to consumer protection.

i personally hate regulation(bcause they are not about consumer protection). but am well versed in it.
but what i do want to see is consumer protections. to not have scammers ripping people off and then making things like blockchain/cryptocurrency/bitcoin get bad press.

again your claim of funds bing insured, means you need to have a publicly viewable insurance policy reference ALREADY. so that any victim can have redress if you ran off anytim between this second or any time in the future. so show it
no excuses about delays, or paper work needs to be filed or your too busy. or the documents are locked in some time locked vault that only opens some randomly chosen date in the future.
its something you need publicly viewable NOW

There is a perfectly good reason as to why we haven't released this as of yet with regards to the insurance policy and that is it's one of our USP's and therefore we are currently keeping our cards closed to our chest which from a business point of view is more than understandable. As I mentioned we will be seeking and declaring all of what we are unto to the FCA but as I said prior I challenge you to find a FCA regulated ICO. You haven't seemed to take me up on that challenge I think personally you are some internet troll that has nothing better to do than post bad press about ICOs and Crypto currencies. Therefore should be banned from commenting due to your slander of companies you have no insight into and making poor judgement. Until you can provide this thread with a FCA regulated ICO, Then please keep you ridiculous accusations to yourself. I think you will also find electroneum is also not FCA regulated the list is endless and as I mentioned below Coinbase is reliant on Barclays if they pull the plug on the partnership nor are they either as it's under Barclays umbrella, not their own and this partnership is how old remind me?... How long as coinbase been around. This is not to say we aren't going to be looking to come compliant worldwide as we will do whats need to be legal whilst protecting our users, but this does not make us a scam in the slightest is bitcoin FCA regulated, Ethereum, Litecoin the list is endless stop posting your ridiculous accustions on this thread please otherwise we will report you.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:41:07 PM

Coinbase is FCA regulated over the umbrella of Barclays which happened how long ago compared to how long Coinbase has been about if Barclays decide to opt out of the partnership would mean coinable would not be FCA regulated so they are using Barclays as an umbrella.

now you are making things up

coinbase got FCA approval first...
ref: 900635

which then allowed them to partner with barclays.

in short. to explain it in laymans:
they were unable to open a UK bank account to offer certain services without FCA approval.
coinbase got approval. and thus they were able to open an account with barclays that offers the extra services coinbase wish to offer this year that they could not previous years

Gryphonxchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:43:27 PM

cough, laugh cough

ill give you another hint. about where your cloak of ICO invisability fails.

https://i.imgur.com/voAmJjv.png

if you accept funding and its measured in great british pounds and your business is operating in the UK. then there is no cloak of invisibility.
it really is worth you reading FCA guidelines. because "i have a legal team" is no defense.

now show your insurance details 

Hi Frankie, Thanks for your concern however we also have a legal team as I stated many times now so we are more than equipped to deal with such matters. Meanwhile as your conspiracy theories have no substances at all could you please keep them to yourself. Thanks
Gryphonxchange

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:50:56 PM

now you are making things up

coinbase got FCA approval first...
ref: 900635

which then allowed them to partner with barclays.

in short. to explain it in laymans:
they were unable to open a UK bank account to offer certain services without FCA approval.
coinbase got approval. and thus they were able to open an account with barclays that offers the extra services coinbase wish to offer this year that they could not previous years

How about you run a search on CoinBase on the FCA register and answer my question to stop your stupidity right now approx 1580+ crypto currencies out there how many are FCA regulated. Your on Bitcoin talk banging on about FCA regulations are you even invested into bitcoin or any other crypto currencies and if so why they aren't FCA regulated your a hypocrite mate keep your opinions to yourself as they just come across as jealously it seriously does. You seem to be on your own. Everyone else isn't banging on like you are whats up are you feeling a little jealous it's ok we will understand if you admit it and forgive you.
https://www.fca.org.uk/search-results?search_term=Coinbase
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: