Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:56:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin?  (Read 9626 times)
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 06:40:01 PM

Mankind is on the brink of a new discovery!  Tongue
vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 06:46:41 PM

MEC brings some very unique code to the table. Don't believe I have seen anything similar? It seems to me that many of the so-experts here have haven't been paying attention.  Huh They have certainly, and exponentially underestimated Megacoin. It's going to be about SPEED, security, and anonymity. Wanna bet which coin sets the standard? I don't think there is another coin that can show precise response to network hash rate like Kimoto's Gravity Well? If so, please provide an example? Have you ever bothered to look at the speed of a MEC transaction? I was setting up some laptop to laptop accounts, and when you click send, the number of Megacoins appears in the receive wallet instantly. Time will tell who is serious, and who brings the innovation.  Wink

For many reasons, I also believe CGB will do very well.

Megacoin?
A good bet for early adopters only! 50% of all coins are slated to be generated during the first 5 months.

http://cryptolife.net/in-depth-altcoin-analysis-megacoin/

If you put any faith in cryptolife, you really have no credibility. lol

You will figure it out eventually... Hopefully.  Wink
ruletheworld
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1045

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 06:51:33 PM

Protoshares of course Smiley
It's more of a crypto-equity than crypto-currency. Besides, BitShares is an exciting new world and ProtoShares give you a piece of that action.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:01:36 PM

Mankind is on the brink of a new discovery!  Tongue

http://cryptolife.net/goldcoin-the-scam-that-keeps-on-giving/

What is your response to this article MicroGuy. You seem to be quite the GoldCoin Cheerleader.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:03:01 PM

You will figure it out eventually... Hopefully.  Wink

It seem you have less since you offer no defenses to the author of the articles points.

Megacoin sounds like another scam coin to me.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:05:41 PM

What is your response to this article MicroGuy. You seem to be quite the GoldCoin Cheerleader.

If you want to relive that drama (and read my response) go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231834.msg3285390#msg3285390

There are pages and pages of fun!  Tongue
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:09:44 PM

If you want to relive that drama (and read my response) go here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=231834.msg3285390#msg3285390

There are pages and pages of fun!  Tongue

Thanks for responding (rather than deleting my post like was done on the main GoldCoin thread). Smiley

I will look into it myself, if anyone else wants to weigh in, please do.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:10:42 PM

You will figure it out eventually... Hopefully.  Wink

It seem you have less since you offer no defenses to the author of the articles points.

Megacoin sounds like another scam coin to me.

First of all, you are quoting an article by the developer of Vagina coin.  Roll Eyes I see others have branded you as dishonest, so I believe your credibility here is about Zero.

I might mention that a VERY large percentage of the MEC generated during the first 5 months has been going towards bounties, incentives, rewards for various projects, and donations to new supporters. Just like Bitcoin and Litecoin did! The old saying that it takes money to make money. You won't find a more professional, harder working, or more honest team than all the people associated with, and supporting Megacoin. If you're the real deal, you don't need to go around bashing other coins. And there certainly are some that deserve bashing.
Aside from all that, Megacoin is like a F1 car at the Pinewood Derby.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:19:12 PM

First of all, you are quoting an article by the developer of Vagina coin.  Roll Eyes I see others have branded you as dishonest, so I believe your credibility here is about Zero.

I might mention that a VERY large percentage of the MEC generated during the first 5 months has been going towards bounties, incentives, rewards for various projects, and donations to new supporters. Just like Bitcoin and Litecoin did! The old saying that it takes money to make money. You won't find a more professional, harder working, or more honest team than all the people associated with, and supporting Megacoin. If you're the real deal, you don't need to go around bashing other coins. And there certainly are some that deserve bashing.

I know enough to know when I'm talking to a troll.

Is there a reason you attack my credibility when I post anything negative about Megacoin?

Can it be because its a scamcoin or a cultcoin?

You admit the 5 month thing is an issue, and try to defend it with bounties and incentives.... right. Sounds like a folly to me.

I have yet to hear a single positive attribute about MegaCoin.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:24:24 PM

I know enough to know when I'm talking to a troll.

Is there a reason you attack my credibility when I post anything negative about Megacoin?

Can it be because its a scamcoin or a cultcoin?

You admit the 5 month thing is an issue, and try to defend it with bounties and incentives.... right. Sounds like a folly to me.

I have yet to hear a single positive attribute about MegaCoin.

No, I mention your credibility because your profile says you are dishonest, and you quote articles from other known scammers.  Roll Eyes
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:25:50 PM

This is more and more personal thing in here now ;p a little offtopic guys? Go to PM with that.

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:29:03 PM

No, I mention your credibility because your profile says you are dishonest, and you quote articles from other known scammers.  Roll Eyes

If you can't handle defending an issue, attack the messenger.   Roll Eyes

My trust speaks for itself. I have mostly positive trust and 2 trolls who gave me bad trust not based on anything really (just disagreed with what I posted).

You refuse to refute his arguments, so, at this point I will believe him.

Try saying something of value instead of bashing me like a coin cultist.  Wink

Lets try again: Why is MegaCoin a good coin to invest in?
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:45:44 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

Haha! I love all cryptos and have a portfolio of a bunch!

I hope the next mad dash in the alt world is to create services instead new coins.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:56:01 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

I hope the next mad dash in the alt world is to create services instead new coins.

I says portolio of bunch. But do you have in those portolios so much amount of coins that will provide you sufficient amount of money to happy living when one of them increase 100-1000% ?Cheesy

defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 08:01:40 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

I says portolio of bunch. But do you have in those portolios so much amount of coins that will provide you sufficient amount of money to happy living when one of them increase 100-1000% ?Cheesy

I'd like to hope so.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:01:54 PM

No, I mention your credibility because your profile says you are dishonest, and you quote articles from other known scammers.  Roll Eyes

If you can't handle defending an issue, attack the messenger.   Roll Eyes

My trust speaks for itself. I have mostly positive trust and 2 trolls who gave me bad trust not based on anything really (just disagreed with what I posted).

You refuse to refute his arguments, so, at this point I will believe him.

Try saying something of value instead of bashing me like a coin cultist.  Wink

Lets try again: Why is MegaCoin a good coin to invest in?

That is the easiest one to answer. Since the implementation of the Kimoto Gravity Well, it provides the fairest mining possible. Even the multipools no longer affect it. Megacoin provides very fast transactions, with instant verification and very fast confirmations. There are unique services coming to Megacoin soon. Some of them are quite revolutionary.  We have an active developer who has proven he can deliver what others haven't been able to do (this one should be the most obvious). And a highly dedicated and professional support team. Then there is always CoinJoin....
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:06:35 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

The services are coming, but you need to remember the entire altcoin community is still very young...
In another year our horizons will be greatly expanded.
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:09:13 PM

That is the easiest one to answer. Since the implementation of the Kimoto Gravity Well, it provides the fairest mining possible. Even the multipools no longer affect it. Megacoin provides very fast transactions, with instant verification and very fast confirmations. There are unique services coming to Megacoin soon. Some of them are quite revolutionary.  We have an active developer who has proven he can deliver what others haven't been able to do (this one should be the most obvious). And a highly dedicated and professional support team. Then there is always CoinJoin....

Kimoto Gravity Well? There is another coin or two that has the same feature, different name. I forget which coin it is... people were saying its not a big deal.

The speed of transactions is nice, but many other coins do it fast as well.

Sorry, but the fact that most of it was mined in months 1-5 leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

What is coming that will be revolutionary?
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:11:05 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

The services are coming, but you need to remember the entire altcoin community is still very young...
In another year our horizons will be greatly expanded.

That is why we should diversify our investments in coins for as many different altcoins we could.

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:25:29 PM

Kimoto Gravity Well? There is another coin or two that has the same feature, different name. I forget which coin it is... people were saying its not a big deal.

The speed of transactions is nice, but many other coins do it fast as well.

Sorry, but the fact that most of it was mined in months 1-5 leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

What is coming that will be revolutionary?

Yes, it's well known that there are other developers trying to copy Kimoto's work.  Roll Eyes I did not say Megacoin was the fastest, simply that it's very fast. Especially compared to Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Don't apologize. If you don't want the best, that is your prerogative.   Cool

You won't have too much longer to wait, then you will understand.  Wink

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: