Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:46:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best altcoin?  (Read 9614 times)
pabloangello
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:27:04 PM

Next 1-3 years the leaders of altcoins will flow out.

vtr99
Legendary

Activity: 1214
Merit: 1000

Never compromise your standards!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:33:29 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

Haha! I love all cryptos and have a portfolio of a bunch!

I hope the next mad dash in the alt world is to create services instead new coins.

The services are coming, but you need to remember the entire altcoin community is still very young...
In another year our horizons will be greatly expanded.

That is why we should diversify our investments in coins for as many different altcoins we could.

I have nothing against diversification. I was a Bitcoin supporter, but I'm a seller at these prices. I also mined Litecoin for a long time, and I've been a fan of CGB from the beginning. Megacoin just happens to be my favorite for a ton of reasons.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:34:33 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

I hope the next mad dash in the alt world is to create services instead new coins.

The services are coming, but you need to remember the entire altcoin community is still very young...

That is why we should diversify our investments in coins for as many different altcoins we could.

I have nothing against diversification. I was a Bitcoin supporter, but I'm a seller at these prices. I also mined Litecoin for a long time, and I've been a fan of CGB from the beginning. Megacoin just happens to be my favorite for a ton of reasons.
So is there a crypto coin you have at least 100k or million?

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:40:57 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

One of my friends had 450 million TIX, and I almost bought 100k IFC for $10.  Tongue  Even a couple thousand CGB is a nice warm feeling.  Grin  But in the long run, I think having 20k or 30k MEC will be a better investment.

I'm not ashamed to admit I mined Diamonds, Emeralds, Primecoin, Feathercoin, Hobo Nickels, Worldcoin, and just about every other altcoin before I really looked at evidence.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 08:45:22 PM

Look at CGB price, market cap and new project.
I don't want to say this, but I told you so.  Tongue

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:46:17 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

One of my friends had 450 million TIX, and I almost bought 100k IFC for $10.  Tongue  Even a couple thousand CGB is a nice warm feeling.  Grin  But in the long run, I think having 20k or 30k MEC will be a better investment.

I'm not ashamed to admit I mined Diamonds, Emeralds, Primecoin, Feathercoin, Hobo Nickels, and just about every other altcoin before I really looked at evidence.
You know, even if you spend 1000 dolars for alt currencies for their low prices, milion there, 100k there, 10k there. Then if at least one of them will reach $1 then you are in heaven Wink

vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:48:29 PM

Look at CGB price, market cap and new project.
I don't want to say this, but I told you so.  Tongue

I've said CGB would be a winner from the beginning. They have some similarity to Megacoin in their professional approach, and ongoing development. As I said, they have a lot going for them, and I wish them the best. In fact one of our major projects will also support CGB.
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:50:49 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

I'm not ashamed to admit I mined Diamonds, Emeralds, Primecoin, Feathercoin, Hobo Nickels, and just about every other altcoin before I really looked at evidence.
You know, even if you spend 1000 dolars for alt currencies for their low prices, milion there, 100k there, 10k there. Then if at least one of them will reach $1 then you are in heaven Wink

Good advice in my opinion. Although I would be very selective.
pabloangello
Legendary

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:52:24 PM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

Yes be selective of course. You have to decide into what you will put your money. But if you can spend some of your money into that i think it is worth of it. Couse digital currency is future of our world.

MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 08:58:14 PM

Yes be selective of course. You have to decide into what you will put your money. But if you can spend some of your money into that i think it is worth of it. Cause digital currency is future of our world.

Yes. I agree.  Grin

Invest in the coins you support and support the coins in which you invest. Patience, effort, and fortitude combine to become an unstoppable force! Bitcoin opened the door now it's the altcoins turn to tear down the walls.
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2013, 12:23:08 AM

Neither CGB nor MEC bring anything new to the space or have any sort of real serious innovation.
Oh really?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335955

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
vtr99
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:16:13 AM

Neither CGB nor MEC bring anything new to the space or have any sort of real serious innovation.
Oh really?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335955

Um.. Just thought I'd mention this quote wasn't mine... But your point is well taken, and I strongly agree.  Wink
waltermot321

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:27:08 AM

I'd like to ask you what is in your opinion best altcoin?

I know bitcoin, I know litecoin but then it's kind of uncertain.

Which one has the biggest members base after bitcoin and litecoin?

That would be primecoin...

chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:27:40 AM

Franko of course!

^_^
Imsupportingfranko.jpg
Is that it?  Tongue

Yes be selective of course. You have to decide into what you will put your money. But if you can spend some of your money into that i think it is worth of it. Couse digital currency is future of our world.

The problem is, 90% of the alt-coin would just die off, so only if the 10% that you invested manage to 10x the value which is unlikely...
Guido
Legendary

Activity: 1061

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 01:38:37 PM

megacoin

also i dont have any cgb but they seem a cool bunch of supporters and looks a good coin with good services, logo, feel to it

I am Bonkers BTW
Crypto OG
        +
Digital Artist
vssa

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:13:36 PM

ProtoShares is the Best!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325261.0
7mil$ market cap in first 12 days.
Prabhjot Lalli

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 02:36:27 PM

What do you think about Emunie? Presale is starting tomorrow right? Should I invest like 500? And maybe 500 or 1000 later if they're going up?

Or should I rather go with CGB?

Help out a DRK-Fella: Xvun45BghdWdyoBQX1aGGTjcD5UcQtyeP8 Thanks a lot!
StewartJ

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:09:08 PM

To answer the question of the OP, would depend on what your criteria is for
"best" alt coin. (after btc, ltc)

For myself, as a long term investor, I am looking for alt coins that have the following;
- good mining community support
- an active and transparent development team
- listed in top 20 in market cap evaluafion
- has not been pre mined or insta mined
- brings some innovative features
- is not trying to be just another pump and dump coin

So far the only coin that meets my criteria is DGC, digital coin.

- Not yet convinced by pos, proof of stake coins. PPC and others.
- Leery of coins that have got on exchanges through bribery, like novacoin
- Especially leery of all coins that have huge premines and instamines,
(the majority of alt coins, unfortunately)
- Why a corrupt and inept coin like FTC is still listed on exchanges like btc-e is a testament to
how  dubious those exchanges really are.

My 2 virtual cents... Smiley

Stewart

Johanna

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 03:12:43 PM

ProtoShares is the Best!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=325261.0
7mil$ market cap in first 12 days.

That is really nice, too bad I don't have a decent CPU but only celeron...

MagicOne

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 05:54:48 PM

http://cryptolife.net/in-depth-altcoin-analysis-megacoin/

If you put any faith in cryptolife, you really have no credibility. lol

You will figure it out eventually... Hopefully.  Wink

It seem you have less since you offer no defenses to the author of the articles points.

Megacoin sounds like another scam coin to me.

First of all, you are quoting an article by the developer of Vagina coin.  Roll Eyes I see others have branded you as dishonest, so I believe your credibility here is about Zero.

I might mention that a VERY large percentage of the MEC generated during the first 5 months has been going towards bounties, incentives, rewards for various projects, and donations to new supporters. Just like Bitcoin and Litecoin did! The old saying that it takes money to make money. You won't find a more professional, harder working, or more honest team than all the people associated with, and supporting Megacoin. If you're the real deal, you don't need to go around bashing other coins. And there certainly are some that deserve bashing.
Aside from all that, Megacoin is like a F1 car at the Pinewood Derby.

+1

Megacoin FTW
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: