Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:12:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] Hala - The "Siri" for business with decentralized digital skills  (Read 577 times)
Hala.ai (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:21 AM

This is a good project beacause have good concept, good team and innovative idea with a big token sale can make everyone intresting to join and support  this project. goodluck

Thanks
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:32:27 AM

Today on TV the whole day they discussed artificial intelligence. And here it is. In this project. I hope that he will be smarter than this Siri, with which you can pinned.

Smiley with help of knowledge miners we will make Hala smarter
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:47:49 AM

What is your take on current misuse of the AI term. Does it apply properly in your project?
Also - the token is only the first phase of the project, right? Afterwards it will changed to your own coin to power the chain if I understood correctly from the white paper....

Regarding phases and tokens - yes, everything is correct, we need to build our own eco-system, network.

In digital assistant, we are using next technologies - natural language processing, syntax analysis, machine learning, voice recognition, image recognition and sentiment analysis. Term AI is generalizing all these technologies.
halljohn.london

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:37:01 AM

how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:00:39 AM

how about bounty campaign. If you start it, I can join telegram, twitter and signature. Let me know.Thanks a lot.

Hi, we will announce information about bounty this week, please join our newsletter for getting updates.
gentogedhe

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:51:20 AM

what are the benefits to investors if investing into your project? because similar projects there are many in the ICO market
tzuzulmbakzul

Activity: 138

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:57:37 AM

I think success is obvious! because this project has a good purpose. I am waiting for bounty information
Infek

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

The objectives of the project are not entirely clear. The descriptions are very vague, I would like to see more details.
BoyWilliam

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:02:37 AM

This is a good project beacause have good concept, good team and innovative idea with a big token sale can make everyone intresting to join and support  this project. goodluck

I agree with you this project is interesting and feasible to develop, hopefully all goes well and success for this project
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

what are the benefits to investors if investing into your project? because similar projects there are many in the ICO market

there is only one reason - build a sustainable company. If the company is growing and acquiring clients and knowledge miners, the value of the company is growing, this has an influence on each contributor because the token price is growing accordingly.
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:18:32 AM

I think success is obvious! because this project has a good purpose. I am waiting for bounty information

thank you
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:12:31 AM

The objectives of the project are not entirely clear. The descriptions are very vague, I would like to see more details.

I understand your concerns, but we have tried to describe the main idea and vision in our whitepaper (https://token.hala.ai/whitepaper.pdf) and pitch deck (https://token.hala.ai/pitch-deck.pdf). If you have some particular questions, please write to me.

The main goal is to help business users stop wasting time to perform routine work.

We built a digital assistant that understands natural language, understand the context of the user's problems and can learn over and over again.

We are not selling to our client's technology (ML, NLP) we are selling knowledge or digital skills.

We are building skills store, where our clients can see all skills (this is like the app store). They can download the skill and start to communicate with Hala. Here are examples of skills - SAP. Reset password, SAP. Open new period, SAP. Block user etc, change credit limit for customer etc. 
We are building skills only ones. So skill “SAP. Reset password” can be used by any company in the world that using SAP.

The idea with blockchain is to build a trustable and transparent network, that will allow millions of people train Hala within new Skills. People that have participated in Hala training will be rewarded whenever client will use some particular skill.

We want to give people the possibility to digitalize their knowledge and earn tokens when clients will use this knowledge.
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:39:31 AM

You can check the overview of our solution that was published on https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com

Here is the link: https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/hala-token-ico/
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:55:01 AM

Hey guys, good luck with Hala Smiley

We invite you submit your ICO to CryptoNext’s ICO List (for FREE!)

http://cryptonext.com/submit-ico

We provide objective reviews and analysis on selected ICOs for over 300K+ monthly potential investors - so please provide as much information as possible in order to get the highest possible rating.

How do we rate your ICO? Our final rating is comprised of 3 separate scores for the product itself, the team and the hype. We consider different aspects such as business model, product development, competition, investment, community feedback and coverage

Thank you for the proposal!
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:28 PM

AI technologies themselves are not bringing any value, especially AI technologies, you need adopt them, train ML models, prepare label data and make a lot of other steps to transform the technologies into the value.

https://medium.com/@HalaDigital/ai-technology-vs-value-9b80c1748a1a
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:39:11 AM

Hello All,

We are happy to announce that we found investors (VC & business angels) that will invest in our company, right now we are passing due diligence.

That investment will give us the opportunity to grow our sales, start building the blockchain network and grow our community of contributors.

This was the reason why we did not announce bounty and airdrop campaign; we did not want to promise people something, take their time and then make a step back.

What we plan to do?

For the current moment, we will put on hold our ICO. We did not make any commitment to other people; we did not promise Hala Tokens to any person, we did not make any agreements with services in exchange for our tokens, we did not sign agreements with advisors. We have tried to stay fair to the community.

We will make the focus on a product and company, and then, when we will be ready, we will back to the ICO, that is why we can stay in touch with you, you still can write to us, and we will be glad to get questions from you. You can subscribe to our website so you can get the latest news about our traction.

P.S.
Also, we are looking for blockchain experts that can start helping us building our blockchain network, if you will be interested or you know someone, please write to me.

Thanks,
Andrii Rudchuk
CEO & Founder at Hala Digital OU
kryptokongman

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:32:27 AM

Vc money is not good they take best and ico investor get worse deal you do same as Telegram and take that vc money oh well good luck but mistake I think
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:15:06 PM

Hi everyone! Just added the Entry Money ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/hala-hala   Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.
thanks
Hala.ai (OP)

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:35:50 PM

Vc money is not good they take best and ico investor get worse deal you do same as Telegram and take that vc money oh well good luck but mistake I think

There is a big difference between VC and crypto. VC take the long-term risks, they will get back their money in average after the 5 years (if the company will succeed). It is very hard to compare the conditions for VC and ICO investors, as a result, it is very hard to say to whom it will be good or worse.

I think in each approach there is pros and cons and that is why we have two different communities, VC is using the classic approach to invest and generate the revenue, ICO investors are using a new approach to generate the revenue. I mean each VC investor or Crypto investor did a decision where to play.

Even more, we already got small investments last year from the accelerator program, but this not means that with our Token sale crypto investors will get worse conditions. It looks like two different parallels from an "interest" point of view, and there are a lot of startups that during the ICO received classic investments from the investors who invested in startup tokens. 

Thank you for your comment, it is a very interesting question, I will try to describe all my thoughts about this in the article and then share with you.
Ilyli

Activity: 166

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: