Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:00:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eos vs Eth which one will outperform in 2018 ?  (Read 123 times)
mohitgiri1 (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:55:13 PM

Ethereum price was spiked in 2017 , what do you think who is gonna perform better in year gonna ? In terms of price and technology too
blackandred

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:03 AM

i think it is EOS . june this year eos main line . 21 super nodes of eos are hot now , many whales have joined . eos will go beyond ether this year.
sardargiri

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:54 AM

According to the market cap Eos has too much space to grow , or we can say undervalued right now , they consider themselves as blockchain 3.0 and much better than ethereum , and ethereum is facing too much difficulties regarding scalability ( the crypto kittes incident ) , and ethereum is already a billion dollar market , so in my view in terms of returns Eos will outperform this year
ethergod

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:16:40 AM

I think it's too early to tell because EOS has not yet released its main software. ETH has an earlier-mover advantage and lots of projects building on top of it. I think both are interesting and will do well this year.
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

When people sing and applaud EOS, I sometimes wonder why!  If you say EOS is better than Ethereum  then I would ask you to show a single working feature if EOS.  Everything about EOS is still forward looking tech.  Ethereum is working now and EOS is not.

girirohit957

Activity: 76

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:24:10 AM

If we talk the current market a lot of projects are building on ethereum blockchain and there are solutions of scalability issue , but Eos right now have no working product , so i think 2018 is gonna be ethereum year , maybe Eos will perform in 2019 with working project and icos build on it.
mohitgiri1 (OP)

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:28:41 AM

i think it is EOS . june this year eos main line . 21 super nodes of eos are hot now , many whales have joined . eos will go beyond ether this year.
Do you know how many coins are require for Supernode of Eos ?
Jamesbob16

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:47:24 AM

Of course Ethereum. EOS is a very good coin no doubt. But ETH is just a big platform now and EOS is not. Even I will never compare between EOS to ETH. ETH is coin which is now under BTC. After BTC, Only ETH rules will continue in my opinion! Good luck mate.
Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:50:46 AM

Ethereum will outperform EOS by the end of this year.The reason being the continuous widespread adoption of the ethereum blockchain by many projects and also the fact that it is second largest in terms of market and so new investors will prefer to invest in it than EOS.EOS will gradually catch up with ethereum but i dont think that can happen before the year ends.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:01:53 AM

EOS will compete with Ethereum, I still choose Ethereum.
So like this, just opinion anyway. Ethereum has a lot of people who know, and now many are using the platform from Ethereum,
well maybe EOS will still be able to displace the position of ethereum? Let's wait and see.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 01:07:35 AM

Ethereum will outperform EOS by the end of this year.The reason being the continuous widespread adoption of the ethereum blockchain by many projects and also the fact that it is second largest in terms of market and so new investors will prefer to invest in it than EOS.EOS will gradually catch up with ethereum but i dont think that can happen before the year ends.
That's the advantage of ETH, it's been use and the platform is really doing well, most of the new tokens used ETH platform and for sure it will bring a lots
of impact when value arises, ETH is independently working alongside with bitcoin and people around this industry already seen the potentials, while EOS
is still trying to prove himself and trying to see if the project can really compete with what ETH already been achieved, but we are in the world where things
works unexpectedly so we will just wait and see.
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:20:12 AM

Currently, ETH is a good and potential coin on the cryptocurrency market. The price of ETH is increasing in a positive direction. It is a potential coin in the market. And EOS is catching up with ETH. Nothing is impossible, I think the EOS time is also able to compete with ETH through improved blockchain technology.
DevilCredit

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:35:12 AM

Ethereum price was spiked in 2017 , what do you think who is gonna perform better in year gonna ? In terms of price and technology too
I see that Ethereum is constantly improving its development. in addition to this time, Ethereum continues to show green prices. so I'm sure for this year Ethereum will be better than last year.
zoomzoom

Activity: 350
Merit: 125

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:48:07 AM

Like others have pointed, ETH has huge momentum and is an actual operating technology, I'm not an expert on EOS, but I still feel it will not peak ETH, especialy with everything currently built on ETH. Only time will tell I suppose but I am a strong supporter of ETH, I even think it's price will one day eclipse BTC, although that isn't based on too much.

Crypt0BHunter

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:00:35 AM

The ETH already has passed the way to reach mass adoption and implement in most of existing project, the eos doubtless veryu promising project but it's only in the beginnig

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:02:43 AM

as far as pumps go the coins that are not as bloated as coins like ethereum can have a much better pump this year. also we have the fact that its price is still much lower so there is a lot of room to grow and that makes the pumps that much easier. but at the same time EOS doesn't have the manipulation power of the ethereum foundation so it may never get pumped as much although we can expect a very big pump this year from it.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:10:18 AM

I see and like Ethereum more. because Ethereum has developed quite rapidly. and the price keeps increasing. so I conclude that Ethereum is nice and interesting from all aspects of this year.
indayburakday012

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:11:16 AM

Obviously the Eth will outperform EOS though i never heard that EOS or even had the idea about that crypto but i will go on ether. I am an ether lover and i do believe that this will be next to bitcoin. Ether had also a good quality of its technicalities that you were able to like since getting and ether would only a matter of seconds compared to bitcoin. There you will get your ether in short period of time and also its market price and exchange is next to bitcoin in the crypto market. I hope to get at least 1 ether on it to be with ether success also in the near future. Who knows that one day ether price will gone to what bitcoin had now. So that would be a lot of profit in holding for a long time.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 05:14:24 AM

I think EOS will do work best in 2018. And. the this coin is now in increasing mode. From below $1 it is growing now to $9. Still it has the great potential for the long-term investment.
merrillolive

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:17:21 AM

In my opinion, ETH is faster than EOS. In the long term, ETH is a coin that dominates the market. ETH can rise higher than BTC in the near future so let's buy and hold ETH at the moment is the best. The price is just $ 500.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: