Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:17:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we know that bounty is legit we're participated to?  (Read 103 times)
jolajola (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 02:02:47 AM

I have so many bounties, but can we trust them?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ankurguta87

Activity: 364
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:24:20 AM

There are quite a few points to remember if you are looking for a certain bounty campaign to join.

Check if their announcement thread. whether needed details are there and complete such as social media channels, whitepaper, team, roadmap, website and etc.

Try to check their spreadsheet. If high ranked members are participating in signature campaign then you can mark it as a positive sign as they should have also done a research before joining it.

Fakhri1907

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 03:40:10 PM

Ya, try to check the team first. Try to search the photo of the team using the image reverse searcher (search it in google). Of you get the photo from a website that doesn't related to the project, maybe the project is scam, because they use other person photo and put it in to their team profile photo
skeincoin
Copper Member

Activity: 50
Merit: 5

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Ma man,

Several tutorials are available these days on the web on how to spot a good or bad coin/token. Look that up, and you will find those tutorials pretty useful.

Cheers
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:56:35 AM

No, We cannot trust all bounty campaign are legit. There are too many scam projects everywhere. You can find your bounty project on ICO rating sites like icobench and you can read the whitepaper, Find the team members are real and their experience. If they all good you can do it well.
MintDiceSupport

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

MintDice Support

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 06:32:34 PM

A bounty's legitimacy is difficult to ascertain. There are certain measures you can take that might help you, the general rule of thumb is efficient and thorough research on the project. Even then, however, it is still up to chance...

That said, the following link is to a thread called "how to choose bounties for newbies"

The user shares his personal tips for how he goes about selecting bounties. He lays it all out in 5 steps ranging from the initial search to the evaluation processes. Check it out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3309709.0

Cheers

Mintdice.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: