Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 08:05:37 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I think I am going to have to move the market  (Read 2424 times)
fleabag (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:27:12 PM

I was up there with mary meeker and henry blodget in the day. I say we go down to $300 ish.  Need more money pumped into this pyramid. I am calling it DOWN we go. Dont be mad look at it as a buying opportunity.
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:31:50 PM

Fridays...
wobber
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:32:13 PM

FUD.

If you hate me, you can spam me here: 19wdQNKjnATkgXvpzmSrkSYhJtuJWb8mKs
kireinaha

Activity: 350
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:48:22 PM

Are we at the middle of the pyramid or at the bottom?

Night gathers, and now my bitcoinwisdom watch begins.
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:42:20 AM

We are at Friday, where everyone thinks he is a great Troll
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 01:33:37 AM

dude relax, did someone pee pee in your cherios?
Rupture

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:08:01 AM

XD
antimattercrusader

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 03:45:06 AM

That's not funny! Because, yes. ....I don't want to talk about it....

BTC: 13WYhobWLHRMvBwXGq5ckEuUyuDPgMmHuK
LouReed

Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:22:07 AM

I just love it when dudes who were born with the unfortunate case of  Microphallus come on here and post shit like "I think it's time I break out my gazillions of dollars and cause this price to crash!" Lol, you're such a fuckin loser! Show us what you got, let's see a crash, I need some cheap coins!!
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:33:38 PM

I just love it when dudes who were born with the unfortunate case of  Microphallus come on here and post shit like "I think it's time I break out my gazillions of dollars and cause this price to crash!" Lol, you're such a fuckin loser! Show us what you got, let's see a crash, I need some cheap coins!!

what are you smoking? just to show you how much of a fuck up you are, explain to all of us how, if I had a "gazillion dollars" (which is a fucked up way for a supposed grown ass man to speak. 6 yr old kids say gazillion lol. I am guessing lou reed has a limp wrist. the other is muscular from all the practice he gets. Figures you relate small dicks to power. Since you are the expert, what do guys with big dicks do when they come on here and post. You dude are the loser.
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 07:35:44 PM

then explain how I would make the market go down with my supposed "gazillion dollars"? Lol.
lucaspm98

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:42:06 PM

Crash it for us then!
koopa

Activity: 61

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 08:44:28 PM

then explain how I would make the market go down with my supposed "gazillion dollars"? Lol.

I'd like to hear you explain how you plan to move the market, per the title of this thread.

Grin
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 08:49:04 PM

SELL SELL SELL
Birdy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:26:11 PM

I'd like to hear you explain how you plan to move the market, per the title of this thread.

By enlightening us with his superior wisdom obviously.
fleabag (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:37:33 PM

Its not magic all i have to do is convince you that bitcoin is going down and it will go down. 
LouReed

Activity: 732

Nosce te Ipsum

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:39:50 PM

what are you smoking? just to show you how much of a fuck up you are, explain to all of us how, if I had a "gazillion dollars" (which is a fucked up way for a supposed grown ass man to speak. 6 yr old kids say gazillion lol. I am guessing lou reed has a limp wrist. the other is muscular from all the practice he gets. Figures you relate small dicks to power. Since you are the expert, what do guys with big dicks do when they come on here and post. You dude are the loser.

Hey, you're the fool who came here saying you were going to crash the price to $300. Let's see it then, you come here talking all this shit,  then back it up with action! I for one would love to be able to buy some Bitcoins for $300!

Oh, and saying that Bitcoin is a pyramid really shows your intelligence. Do you even know the definition of a pyramid? I assume the answer to that is no, so here's a link to it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme
Inedible

Activity: 700

What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 09:40:21 PM

Its not magic all i have to do is convince you that bitcoin is going down and it will go down. 

This reminds me of your other thread I copied/pasted/edited Cheesy

Glad to see you're still holding out for a price drop.

If this post was useful, interesting or entertaining, then you've misunderstood.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4396
Merit: 3062

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:17:15 AM

And all I have to do is convince you that you're a dumbass and you'll stop posting bullshit, but I think we've both got our work cut out for us.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 17, 2013, 12:22:09 AM

I think you need to convince a few 100.000 people....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: