Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:32:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty & Twitter audit link  (Read 501 times)
Erik_Smuel (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:33:36 AM

Hi,
As you know the twitter auditing is working only once, then you can't re-audit your account again.
how can you participate in the bounty with this issue?
my twitter followers are more than 300 and my audit link is only 156 followers (152 real + 4 fake) with score 97%
according to your experiences can i participate in the bounty that requires followers more than 250 or 300 with this audit link? and if not what is the best solution to fix that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 06:24:27 AM

You have to update your audit often with paid service, or you can ask somebody to do it for you, there are some people doing it for free on this forum.
Erik_Smuel (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:42:42 AM

You have to update your audit often with paid service, or you can ask somebody to do it for you, there are some people doing it for free on this forum.

Thank you yeswepump
I really appreciate your help & i'll do one of these solutions
Erik_Smuel (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:56:26 PM

Now i paid and became a pro member up to 10k, so if you want to re-audit your twitter i'll do it for you as a reward for helping me  SmileySmiley
iambray

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

I also feel the same way as you, but to date even though my twitter audit is not updated or in accordance with my followers, every time I follow my campaign mash accepted, I think there is no problem with the number of followers but how many% are calculated
Esterklu

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:00:20 PM

I made twitter audit PRO after my account was rejected in two bounties, i see a lot of campaigns which didn't check twitter audit, but sometimes it has to be updated to participate in really good bounty.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:28:45 AM

5 USD per month for Twitter Audit is not that much. If you are a regular participant of bounty campaigns it certainly pays off as having the follower count updated is essential.
andilau

Activity: 113

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

my experience, I was rejected because twitter audit is different from my current twitter, so if you follow the bounty that requires you to put twitter audit links, you should follow the twitter followers in the audit, or you can update twitter audit in a paid way.
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 06:53:03 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 07:08:55 AM by pinoyden

my experience, I was rejected because twitter audit is different from my current twitter, so if you follow the bounty that requires you to put twitter audit links, you should follow the twitter followers in the audit, or you can update twitter audit in a paid way.

thats right. Bounty managers will always based on the twitter audit and not on your twitter account , that is why it is always recomended to reaudit your twitter account as often as possible in order to stay updated to your current followers on twitter and also guys for your information , there is a free twiitter audit service on the marketplace services section . There were bunch of them that offers their paid/pro  subscription for free in order to help our fellow bitcoiners , therfor there is no need to buy or pay for just a twitter reaudit.
Zaketa123

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:51:54 AM

I think that right, because the main reason of Twitter bounty is marketing. Of course they need their project to be know by real people with real account.
onepiece1995

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:35:38 PM

Hi,
As you know the twitter auditing is working only once, then you can't re-audit your account again.
how can you participate in the bounty with this issue?
my twitter followers are more than 300 and my audit link is only 156 followers (152 real + 4 fake) with score 97%
according to your experiences can i participate in the bounty that requires followers more than 250 or 300 with this audit link? and if not what is the best solution to fix that?
I am experiencing the same thing with you, I used to have 700 followers and now I have 3000 followers but in twitter audit I only have 700. I also feel this is a difficult case to solve.
achlyss

Activity: 607
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:49:58 PM

try to increase the twitter follower again, is meant to be able to follow all kinds of bounty projects because some bounty get the stake based on the number of followers, the more follower the more stake you get

cryptowonders@20

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 02:17:35 PM

well your ideas are good but to me i don't really values it, because after releasing your details to someone else then you may be hack and you could loose that account more you don't know the person you are sending too.
so i prefer paying strictly and get updated directly.
Godsty1221

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

the only thing you can do is to update it yourself so that you will get paid
dumbhack3r

Activity: 163
Merit: 11

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1p hot

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

Well thats their policy to run their business!
but i'm not food enough for Auditing with paid service.
So my current Audit still stands at 184 Followers although i have 500++ followers now.
i did saw some people doing it for free in forum!
but never got mine done! lets hope for best now and someone from the thread finds your issue and solves it! 😁

Crypto reddit promotion. CMS from 100$ 1 place on hot @CryptoPromoteService
Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:58:34 PM

hi my friends i have my Twitter account and my followers as much as 1324 k i have reaudit my followers to 1300 k after some time my followers increase 2000 k and i try to repeat reaudit and become 1980k but i have no problem to reaudit my Twitter account and all that goes well. you may have to pay for re-re-audit to my knowledge if you want to repeat reaudit many times it could be. and there is no limit to repeating Twitter reaudits.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 02:25:43 PM

In general, Twitter audit scores only need to reach 90% to participate in all bounty missions! 97% of people are already very tall. In general, only Facebook tasks require the actual number of fans!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:39:50 AM

it seems like you should update your profile again because I see twitter audit only gives one twitter audit for one twitter user next you have to pay, but do not be afraid some people in this forum can give you twitter audit for free.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███