Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:55:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] (ICO) (ARBITRAGE) A Profit sharing ICO that is worth every penny  (Read 207 times)
BitcoinBlare (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 03:52:36 AM
Last edit: April 20, 2018, 02:38:50 AM by BitcoinBlare

I was not paid nor was I endorsed in any way for writing this post. I want to tell everyone my story about how I got involved in the most profitable REAL ICO that there is. I am posting this because I want the ICO to succeed so I continue to get my profit shares.

My name is Blare Averal and I am from Ontario Canada. I have been investing in Crypto since 2015 and have experienced many ups and downs in my portfolio. I have invested in many ICO's and have had good experiences as well as bad experiences. There have been many ICOs that have launched recently and it is very hard to judge whether or not the intentions of the founders are good or bad. In the past 10 months I have been extememly involved in crypto and have attended many conferences all over Canada as well as many in the United States of America. I went to a conference in December of 2017 where I met a guy named Anders who spoke to everyone at the conference about an upcoming ICO that he was heavily involved in (RBIT). He spoke of his worries that the platform could be labeled without people even looking into the project because of fake ICOs in the past that promised money and profits that they could not give. Anders gave me his contact info because I was very interested in the topic and I was also very interested in his ICO which is called RBIT. It is known as the Arbitrage Token.

I wanted to reach out and help everyone who has seen or heard of RBIT because the market is slowly moving away from ICOs. So here is everything you need to know about RBIT. Anders is an incredible guy who has worked with and designed algorithms for businesses his entire life. His background and resume are actually extremely impressive. The RBIT algorithm is not what you think of when you hear the word algorithm. The RBIT algorithm is more of a program that was developed to connect exchanges to trade between them. The algorithm is actually coded to dip into dark pools to prevent large trades from significantly effecting the movement of the coins being traded that RBIT is using to trade between. The idea is incredibly complex but it actually works extremely well. When you invest in RBIT tokens you will receive your tokens within a short amount of time, I think less than 72 hours. The RBIT tokens are actually extremely valuable. When the tokens are in your wallet you automatically receive profits every time RBIT distributes them to the investors. I personally purchased $100,000 worth of RBIT tokens because I met Anders and knew his intentions were good. He assured me that it would be the most lucrative investment I have ever been involved in, and he was right.

Since investing in RBIT I have made $10,000 in profit shares and would be happy to show everyone that I actually received that $10,000. It wont stop there, I will be receiving my next profit share on April 20th and cant wait to see what I receive.

To make money all you have to do is literally invest $25 into the RBIT ICO.. You will not make as much as I do but you will get the same percentage of returns as I do. I hope you all will read this and will invest in this amazing ICO. It is one of a kind and I will personally give you the $10,000 that I received from RBIT if you are not satisfied with your investment.

Please email me if you have any other questions about what I know as an investor of RBIT. I do not have ANY ties, nor was I paid for posting this. The reason I posted this was because I want this ICO to sell out or atleast be successful enough to where I will continue to receive my profit shares.

You can check out the RBIT ICO's website at: https://rbittoken.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RBITtoken

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:00:13 AM

Wow what a great post. Thank you blare. I will be sure to show Anders this tomorrow
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:40:44 AM

So please explain to me how that profit came from to the developer so that you can pay for it? Because investing in a project you will be interested in profitability and you also need to know where that profit comes from. From which you can evaluate the project is potential or not
kalunomics

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 04:46:14 AM

I thought arbitrage trading is unethical? Yobit is so guilty of that with huge prize differences from hours to days.
Will it require every user of Arbitrage to have account and funds in all the exchanges where the arbitrage trading is intended to occur? How many percentage will a trade pay for each trade executed through your platform? Apart from the three founding members on the website, does the project have an advisory team?

BitcoinBlare (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

So please explain to me how that profit came from to the developer so that you can pay for it? Because investing in a project you will be interested in profitability and you also need to know where that profit comes from. From which you can evaluate the project is potential or not

So the profits come from the trades that are made by RBIT. The money raised by investors is where the capital comes from so all of the people that buy tokens are considered investors. but instead of just investing and waiting for the value of your investment to increase you receive share of the money made by the company you invested in. Its 100% an investment ICO and it 100% works. If you ask the developers questions they will show proof of everything.
BitcoinBlare (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:01:50 AM

I thought arbitrage trading is unethical? Yobit is so guilty of that with huge prize differences from hours to days.
Will it require every user of Arbitrage to have account and funds in all the exchanges where the arbitrage trading is intended to occur? How many percentage will a trade pay for each trade executed through your platform? Apart from the three founding members on the website, does the project have an advisory team?

Good questions and Im not sure of the answer of all of them but you can email the RBIT team at support@rbittoken.io and the will help you there or go to discord and ask those questions.

The questions I can answer are it is definitely not unethical. Arbitrage trading happens in the stock market and in the crypto market but the technology to make the trades and actually make profits is expensive to obtain so majority of investors don't even know it is happening. There is a lot of arbitrage trading in dark pools also which is one of the causes of massive market fluctuations. This ICO is a way for you to get access to the arbitrage trading tech and the cool part is, if your unsure about the success you can just invest like $25. I just want this project to be a success. It could make a lot of people wealthy and it could help a lot of people in the world to become financially more stable. And yes the project has an advisory team. Here is the discord link if you want to join and talk to everyone.  https://discord.gg/za696XS
BitcoinBlare (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 08:09:12 AM

RBIT is truly a great project guys. One of the questions I have been seeing being asked a lot is "why don't RBIT's founders just keep the algorithm for them selves and not give anyone else access to it?". I see why people ask that question but if you think about it the answer is simple... They are still using it for themselves but why not give other people access to it. It could help a lot of people. Anders told me and everyone at the Crypto conference that Karma is real and what goes around comes around and I truly believe his heart is pure when he said these things. He is using it for himself to make money and I am pretty sure that that is how they funded the RBIT project but he and the other founders wanted to give something back to the Crypto community so why not share this amazing platform with everyone?
''
dddudidd

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:44:34 AM

there's been a lot of re-postings on Ann's project on R-Bit
it looks like this project is very promising and provides a great return for investors
I got interested in this project
BitcoinBlare (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

there's been a lot of re-postings on Ann's project on R-Bit
it looks like this project is very promising and provides a great return for investors
I got interested in this project

Yes it is. I purchased $100,000 USD worth of tokens and have already received 10% of it in profit shares back
sjyi

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:59:54 AM

I was not paid nor was I endorsed in any way for writing this post....

My name is Blare Averal and I am from Ontario Canada. I have been investing in Crypto since 2015 and have experienced many ups and downs in my portfolio.  In the past 10 months I have been extememly involved in crypto and have attended many conferences all over Canada as well as many in the United States of America.

I went to a conference in December of 2017 where I met a guy named Anders who spoke to everyone at the conference about an upcoming ICO that he was heavily involved in (RBIT)....

...I personally purchased $100,000 worth of RBIT tokens because I met Anders and knew his intentions were good...

Since investing in RBIT I have made $10,000 in profit shares and would be happy to show everyone that I actually received that $10,000.

Seems like you've looked at a lot of scenarios which is good, but how do you prevent losses? Like what if the algorithm makes a trade during a market crash? How can you prevent loosing the capital that is used to make the trade?

Your account was created about a few hours after the initial announcement of this token.  Even though you say you were investing in crypto since 2015 and extremely involved in crypto for last 10 months.

I find it really interesting that all of your posts were only about RBIT, in multiple languages.

You mention that you already invested $100,000 but you ask questions in different thread which makes me think you aren't really sure how the trading algorithm works.  That's quite a risk you're taking without knowing how the system works.

Can you share your investment and profit information?
BitcoinBlare (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:37:30 AM

I was not paid nor was I endorsed in any way for writing this post....

My name is Blare Averal and I am from Ontario Canada. I have been investing in Crypto since 2015 and have experienced many ups and downs in my portfolio.  In the past 10 months I have been extememly involved in crypto and have attended many conferences all over Canada as well as many in the United States of America.

I went to a conference in December of 2017 where I met a guy named Anders who spoke to everyone at the conference about an upcoming ICO that he was heavily involved in (RBIT)....

...I personally purchased $100,000 worth of RBIT tokens because I met Anders and knew his intentions were good...

Since investing in RBIT I have made $10,000 in profit shares and would be happy to show everyone that I actually received that $10,000.

Seems like you've looked at a lot of scenarios which is good, but how do you prevent losses? Like what if the algorithm makes a trade during a market crash? How can you prevent loosing the capital that is used to make the trade?

Your account was created about a few hours after the initial announcement of this token.  Even though you say you were investing in crypto since 2015 and extremely involved in crypto for last 10 months.

I find it really interesting that all of your posts were only about RBIT, in multiple languages.

You mention that you already invested $100,000 but you ask questions in different thread which makes me think you aren't really sure how the trading algorithm works.  That's quite a risk you're taking without knowing how the system works.

Can you share your investment and profit information?

Yes your right my account was created around the time of RBIT's. I had never made an account on bitcoin talk before but because I invested such a large amount in RBIT I wanted to do everything I could to help them succeed and grow. I have been investing in crypto since 2015 and like I said my portfolio has had its ups and downs but because I met the the founder of RBIT first hand I gained interest in the platform before many others ever heard of it. I have no ties to the company whatsoever but with such a large investment in RBIT I think it is important to do my part to help the company succeed. Also your right I did ask questions in the other posts on bitcointalk and that was to help answer questions of viewers when they view the post. Those are questions that I had when I purchased so I wanted to ask them publicly. Also I purchased using fiat money which is an option if you communicate with the RBIT team. With the extreme fluctuations in the crypto market lately I felt uncomfortable putting $100,000 in to only have it loose value. I went with my gut and my gut was right because the day I purchased Bitcoins price dropped over $2,000.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: