Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:35:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Which ICO would you suggest?  (Read 71 times)
robertsznotins (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:33:20 AM

I am seeing a lot of new ICO's, which confuse me. Please suggest me some good ICO to invest
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 04:43:41 AM

Hello.

There are many good ICO coming now a days, you will get many suggestions here but i would like to say that do your own research before you invest in any project.

As per my research Egretia project is good and i will invest in it.

Kindly do proper research before you invest anywhere.

All the best.
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:17:24 AM

I am seeing a lot of new ICO's, which confuse me. Please suggest me some good ICO to invest
I suggest you to invest in an ICO that has a good team and a promising ICO. An ICO must managed by a team not only by a single person because without a doubt it will not become successful and can cause in losing your money if you invest on it. But before investing make sure that they have any updates about their projects in order for you to track their progress and watch some videos or read some announcements everytime they have a summit.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
kcgk

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:52:20 AM

Akasha
The advanced knowledge system of social human propaganda.
In sum, AKASHA originated in Sanskrit and is "Ether" in its elemental and metaphysical sense.
The ancient Sanskrit civilization conceived akasha as a metaphysical information network linking human nature and infinite knowledge. In this paradigm, thoughts, ideas, feelings, and experiences are stored together forever and shared via Ethernet as a common area for connecting multiple presence planes.
Thousands of years later, we created a modern information network that openly connects human interaction with eternal knowledge.
As a decentralized application, AKASHA deployed the next-generation information architecture born from the fusion of Ethereum and the interplanetary file system. Thanks to these technologies, we are able to create a planet-scale information network that is designed to be immune from censorship. Your ideas and ideas will reflect the entire human existence.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: